Chapter 25

Send Noodz ;)

Johnny wore what he thought he looked best in. Just simple clothes, not all try hard. He wore a gray long sleeved shirt, cause long sleeves are his . Honestly uh, he wore it cause it made him look good. And it showed skin, ya'll es love skin. He wasn't below, I just think it isn't necessary to explain that he has jeans and blah blah blah. Imagine imagine, imagination.

Instead of saying hello like a normal person, when Ten saw Johnny waiting for him all cute and handsome he pounced on him. Ten loves messing with Johnny, that's no secret but he'd never done anything physical yet, if you exclude the spontaneous kiss. So he jumped on Johnny's back and attacked his cheek with kisses.

Johnny of course was startled out of his mind. He first thought he'd be getting jacked by some delinquents but as soon as those lips hit his cheek he knew it was that hoe. That hoe being Ten. All he could do in his state of "how the do I react to this?" was bring a hand up and tap Ten's head almost robotically. Johnny was never smooth to begin with so robot Johnny has to take over in this time of need.

"Can you get off my back?"

"That's what I get as a greeting?" Ten hopped off and faced Johnny with a radiant smile lighting up his horrendous face. Johnny got jokes, by horrendous he means absolutely gorgeous. W H I P P E D.

"Hello."

"Smart ."

Ten wore simple clothes too. Just a black tshirt, talk about not trying hard. Johnny is offended that he didn't even try to look good, is Johnny that ugly? He wore no accessories today apart from his very covered ears in piercings. How did Johnny not notice before? Oh right, Johnny's now paying attention.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do?" Johnny asked looking at the horizon.... that happened to be an old lady trying to push open a pull door. Ha, hilarious. How long until she realizes? His bet is on five minutes-

"Are you listening to me? Weirdo."

"No, sorry, I'm looking at that old lady." Johnny pointed at her, very disrespectful Johnny.

Ten slapped his arm. For a little guy his hits were strong. Yes he called Ten little. A smol bean that doesn't need to be protected because Ten is scary. "Pay attention to me!"

"Okay okay." Johnny fixed his stare at his face. "Tell me."

"Don't look at me." Ten covered his face with his hands seemingly embarrassed. Really? Embarrassed after all he'd done? And here he thought Ten had no shame. And what the dude, pay attention to me and don't look at me? How does that even- AJHSHDJD. ing Ten making Johnny think. His brain's gonna fry itself from much use.

"How's this gonna work if I don't look at you?" Johnny crossed his arms, not taking his eyes off of Ten. "Hurry up and tell me, the school is giving me depression."

"Fine fine, you said we'll go for ice cream."

"You don't wanna do anything else? Cause I'll literally eat the ice cream and scram to my dorm." Johnny cocked a brow. Surprisingly he's not that shy today, he got his confidence on check. Must be because this is the third time they meet in person. But why does it feel like they've seen each other a hundred times? I have the answer. Because Ten is annoying and a minute by his side feels like ten years. Ten living up to his name. So with that reasoning, they already known each other for thirty+ years. Ha, they're old.

"Do I have to tell you what I wanna do?" There's the look of malice in Ten's eyes. The usual, nothing special.

"I won't get in front of you Ten."

"I wasn't even thinking about that, is someone already thinking that far ahead?" The smile that was on his lips could represent that of the Cheshire Cat. Only a little more pleasing to look at and a tad bit creepier. "itty , that shirt should be illegal." Ten's gaze was fixed on something a little below his neck. "I can see your collarbones."

"Stop looking at them."

"Well stop showing them! You didn't think I didn't notice them the first time I saw you? Dude they were all up in my face."

Johnny scoffed. "I didn't shove your face on my collarbones for you to say that. I can't help that almost all of the shirts I own are like these, I'm not about to go shop for new clothes because you get by collarbones. By the way that's so weird. Collarbones? Really?"

Ten deadpanned. "Yes."

"Anyway Ten, what do you wanna do? We always go off topic. Always."

"Can we eat? I want spaghetti."

"We can get chef boyardee in the market and go home and eat." He saw Ten's suspicious smirk and before Ten could slip in a comment about going home together Johnny cleared it up. "Our respective homes."

"JOHNNY IT'S A DATE WHAT THE ."

"Who said that it was a date?"

Ten crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. Johnny thinks he looks cute when he's annoyed. "You did."

Johnny his imaginary beard deep in thought. "That's right, I did." Johnny nodded. "Here's what we're gonna do, we go have fun for while then eat spaghetti for dinner, after that we can go eat ice cream. How does that sound for a date?"

Ten grinned widely and clapped his hands. "Perfect!"

They both walked around town in silence. Johnny's hand itches to hold Ten's cause it's not a date if you don't at least hold hands. But Johnny wasn't gonna do that because he's Johnny and the synonym to his name is idiot. He had a mental battle going on inside his precious beautiful head, to take or not to take, to look desperate or to look uninterested. Is Johnny thinking about it too much? It's just a hand Johnny it's not gonna bite you. I mean, Ten can bite him.

Anyways it wasn't awkward like Johnny thought it would be. Ten was in his best behavior the whole time they were walking. Does walking count as a date? They're not even having fun? That's why he needs to hold his hand, to make it more interesting. Johnny's here making a big deal out of holding hands when they've kissed already.

"Oh! let's go there please please plEASE!" Ten pointed to a pet shop and before Johnny could even agree he started running toward it like a crazy person. Johnny followed closely behind and when he entered the shop he was hit by the strong smell of dog food. He'll endure it though because all around there were puppies. This is puppy heaven, the only bad thing was that they were behind glass windows. So no petting. He walked around for a bit until he found Ten pressing his face against one of the windows.

"I wish I could get you out of here but I can't." Ten said sadly, he looked crazy, talking to dogs and all. Johnny couldn't blame him, though, he talked to his dogs back home when he was feeling lonely or bored. Ten's hand rapped softly against the glass, the doggie was wagging its tail. Probably thinking "HOOMAN". Johnny gets sad thinking of how many dogs don't get to have homes. This pet shop is making him depressed. "Johnny I want a dog." Ten turned around crossing his arms.

"Get a dog sometime."

"No one would let me adopt a dog because I'm underage."

"Well that ."

"I know, I used to have four dogs in Thailand, I wonder how they're doing." Ten sighed sadly before straightening his position. "I want a dog."

"Ten, you're in school you're not gonna have time for a dog! Dogs need attention."

"I'll get two!"

"Let's go."

"But I want a dog!"

"Ten, let's go."

"But I want a dog." Ten pouted. Damn his cute face. Anyways how did this turn into Ten begging for a dog.

"I can't do anything for you." Johnny was at a loss for words.

"But-"

"You want a dog I get it, I can't get you a dog so I don't know why you're begging."

"Okay..." Ten hung his head low and started to walk outside. Dammit! This was supposed to be date! WHY?! Just his luck. Johnny followed him outside. , he looked on the verge of tears BUT JOHNNY CAN'T GET HIM A DOG. THEY'RE EXPENSIVE AND JOHHNY IS A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT. "I feel lonely home alone all the time, I just wanted a companion."

"Get a pet rock or something." Johnny shrugged. How insensitive you dumb .

Ten glared at him. "You're the meanest person I've ever met!"

"Well, this was supposed to be us having fun! Why are you so sad all of a sudden! I can't get you a damn dog."

"I KNOW, CAN'T I COMPLAIN?"

"Ten, use you're speaking voice not your yelling one."

"Okay."

"Lets go somewhere else." Johnny said in his soft voice, because right now he'll do anything to calm Ten down. ing dogs ruining his ing life. "How about we go look at clothes or something?"

"Are you saying I dress horribly?" Ten gave him attitude. What's wrong with people these days?

"I didn't say that for gods sake!"

"Are you calling me a liar?"

WORST DATE EVER.

"Ten please, just let's go, it's a date."

Ten smiled suddenly and went onto grab his arm. "Okay."

"Are you bipolar or something?"

"No! I just like it when you say it's a date."
Ten snuggled all up in his arm, basically hugging it. "You have strong arms."

"Well yeah, I'm strong." Johnny shrugged mentally fist bumping the air. I knew these bad boys would charm someone.

"Aren't you just the perfect guy?" Ten sighed as they started walking down the road to an unknown location. Just happy to be in each other's company, you know? "You're handsome, tall, strong, you have a cute smile that you don't show very often... you should smile more Johnny." Oh, how sweet. Johnny feels like he just turned into mush. He can't do cute....

"You're pretty cute yourself."

"That sounded very fake."

"No no, I really do think your cute... when you're not harassing me." Johnny added that last part because this is getting too much for his cringe meter.

"When do I look cute?"

Johnny looked briefly at Ten, who hung on his arm like a koala. "Right now."

"So I look good without glasses and choker? That's a confidence booster."

"To be honest, you'd look good with a tin foil hat and a grandma sweater." Well, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement but whatever Johnny's life is all about exaggerating .

"Thank you, Johnny."

"You're welcome."

"Can I grab your ."

"Never mind you're ugly."

 

Time flies by when you're with someone that makes you laugh. Yeah well, Johnny feels like he's been thrown into hell and he can't see the time when he's getting out. It's all fun and games until someone (Ten) starts going into shops looking for "how to gay 101". It's embarrassing and humiliating. He wants to rip his eyes out cause the things he'd seen..... *shudders*

"Ooooh listen! It's rough!"

"Ten no."

"TEN YES!"

Johnny had never seen someone dance a sad song about never having the opportunity to confess with such a bright smile. Johnny was getting sad the more he thought he had to keep up with Ten's randomness in the future when they get married and have a kid named Mark. Haha. He totally did not imagine marrying Ten. Let's ignore that, please.

"I love this song!"

"Yeah, well please stop."

"No way!"

"Please?"

"Okay I'm tired." Ten got a few stares but he didn't care. He only cared that his faves were playing on the radio. GET THAT PROMO, GIRLIES.

Moving on. Johnny's okay, he thinks. He might have lost a few brain cells but that's okay, right? Haha. Help.

They went to a very economic, but well known for its delicious food, restaurant. They agreed on splitting the pay because it's fair, even if Johnny insisted on paying for the both of them but Ten's stubborn. He'll pay for ice cream though, Ten agreed on that.

They hardly talked at all over dinner, there was food on the table, what could they possibly talk about? Anyways, people say spaghetti is a terrible food to eat on dates. Johnny begs to differ. You gotta see how messy your date is before you commit. Ten's disastrous and Johnny would've been disgusted if Ten weren't so cute with his cheeks full. So disgustingly cute. How can one look cute being disgusting? And how can Johnny learn? Because that gets you around in life. Is Johnny gushing too much? Because if he is he doesn't care honestly. He just needs to vent his feelings to someone that isn't Ten. Because then, Ten will get a thousand times more concise and Johnny might have a heart attack and god forbid, he might even send nudes. #whipped

So that's all the uneventful dinner, if you exclude Ten's attempt on playing footsies. Johnny doesn't do footsies.


"Okay , buy me my damn ice cream." Ten wiped his mouth with the napkins. So much grease. Well one can't expect no grease on spaghetti, that spaghetti's charm. It probably should've been a smarter idea to eat chef boyardee's at home. But he doesn't really care about grease unless Ten kisses him with his lips covered in it. He wiped his mouth as well, drinking the remaining of his water before they headed out.

"With that attitude you ain't getting no motherin ice cream, hoe."

"Fine, can you please buy me ice cream, Johnny? Thank youuu!" Okay ten can act a hundred times cuter than he already is. Johnny wants to stop his heart from exploding.

"O-okay." You little , you stuttered.


Ice cream was a bad idea. Ten got a popsicle. Lol. A popsicle. Can Ten not look like he's dicc? He's doing it on purpose, Johnny knows! Ten can't possibly be on that damn thing like that and not have a motive behind it. Whatever, Johnny's totally not looking. He really isn't! He's too busy controlling his mind into thinking of someone gross. YUTA! Yuta's gross.

.... it worked!

Try it some time you s.

They were both sitting on a bench near the river, enjoying the nights breeze. And Johnny not seeing the time when he gets to go home and knock out on his bed.

"Hey, Johnny?"

Johnny hummed not taking his eyes off his small cup of vanilla ice cream.

"Do you think I'll be famous some day?"

"God no, you'd only ruin your image."

"That's true. Do you think I'll at least be able to be a dancer?"

"Sure, you're amazing at dance so..."

"Thanks, dude."

"No problem, dude."

"Can I touch your ?"

"No."

"Wanna touch mine?"

"No."

"This is the most boring date ever."

"Let's not go out again, then." Johnny shrugged looking at Ten and thanks to god finding out he was done with his popsicle. "If it's so boring."

"No, because I like you and I wanna spend time with you."

Johnny's face flushed but because it was night time it didn't show and he was so thankful because the last thing he needs right now is Ten bothering him. "Ah."

"Do you like me too?"

"No."

WHAT THE BE HONEST.

"Ohhh so you really despise me."

"No."

Ten furrowed his brows at him. "What is it then? It's either you like me or you don't."

"I..." Johnny looked at the moon, God please. "I like you, too. Why do you think I asked you out on a date?" Well it's out in the open air, before Johnny could completely admit it to himself he admitted it to Ten.

"I don't know."

Johnny stayed silent and then looked at Ten again. "Want me to walk you home?"

"Uh, yeah duh."

Johnny rolled his eyes and stood up, disposing of his half eaten ice cream and Ten's trash. "Lead the way."

The walk was very familiar... and there's no way Ten lives near him because that will only ruin him further. Because! I don't know, maybe he'll somehow bump into him one day and Ten will kidnap him and harass him. That's an exaggeration. He just feels weird.

"This is my stop."

Well isn't the world great.

Ten lives a block away from his dorm. Ha. That's funny. The building was similar to his, only a little bit smaller.

"Oh okay."

"Do you wanna come in?" Ten wiggles his brows.

"No, I gotta go home."

"Oh do you live far?"

Johnny shook his head. "Actually, around here."

"Really? How come I have seen you around?"

"I don't go out often."

"That explains it."

Before Ten could go inside or whatever Johnny had something to say. The day Ten got kicked out of his dance team he'd actually done something to help. Ten looked absolutely crushed about it and he wanted to make him feel better so.

"Uh, Ten?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay uhm, I talked to Taeyong about you and actually his uncle owns a dance school, it's like a huge building-"

"You didn't." Ten said in disbelief.

"So Taeyong talked to him and how you're such a great dancer that his uncle is offering you to go there for free and dance whenever you like."

"Holy , you just became even more perfect." Ten threw himself forward and hugged Johnny tightly. Johnny returned the hug, wrapping his arms around his midriff.

"What do you say? I can take you there some day with Taeyong."

"Yes yes! Thank you! Oh my god, no one has ever done something so big for me... well my mom gave birth to me but yeah this- THANK YOU."

"You're welcome." Ten smelled nice, even after a day of walking around and randomly dancing in stores. "You're so nice, Johnny." Ten pulled apart. "Now all that's left is a dog."

"Here you go again."

"I'm joking."

"Yeah, well-"

Johnny was cut off by this kissing him again even after he told him he was kissing him again because ew germs. Or more like ew I feel like running away screaming because this is too much for me because my heart is actually about to break out of my chest. Ish.

Again, that's enough. Ten pulled away with a huge smile on his face. Okay so it was just a kiss, no obscene tongue stuff. Johnny still felt like jumping around. He's such a teenage girl, it's not even funny anymore. Actually, it is.

"I'll get going now." Johnny scratched the back of his head awkwardly smiling.

"See you later then."


Johnny screamed into his pillow when he went to bed.