Chapter 32

Send Noodz ;)

There was a quiet knock on his door while he lay on the floor to hopefully make his back feel better. He read somewhere that that would make it better. Earlier in the morning Ten had texted him asking for his address which he gave, unfortunately now Ten knows where he lives. If he suddenly goes missing please call the police and report Ten.

"It's open!" Johnny yelled enough for it to be actually heard outside. The door opened and closed with a soft click and Johnny turned his head to see Ten giving him a strange look.

"What are you doing on the floor?" Ten set a plastic bag on the couch and sat there to watch the crazy psycho on the floor.

"It's a remedy for my back."

"Cool."

Johnny took a good look at Ten noticing that his hair was damp. "Did you shower before coming?" Johnny closed his eyes, preferring to look at nothing than at Ten. It's not that he looked ugly, oh no. He's cute. But Johnny also has a small headache that doesn't wanna leave and darkness makes it tolerable.

"Yeah, I also picked up some stuff on the way here." Johnny heard the ruffling of the plastic bag and so he knew Ten was looking for something there. "Want some chocolate?"

Johnny's eyes flew open and automatically sat up and the mention of the delicious candy. "Yes, please." Once seated he probably shouldn't have done that, a sharp pain shot through his lower back making him wince in discomfort. "Oh ."

"Oh wow now that I see you properly, you look like you've been visited by death."

"I have been visited by death, Yuta came, remember?" Johnny struggled to move but soon he sat with his back resting on the couch Ten was sitting at. He was offended that Ten didn't help him. What a snake he has for a boyfriend. Thank you, Ten for your help, didn't you come here to take care of me, yeah thought so. "I wanna rip my spine out."

"You'd be deformed then."

"I don't care, people gotta like me for my personality not looks."

"Or the lack of personality."

"Shut up, stupid."

"I'm not giving you chocolate anymore."

"You were gonna take care of me! You are such a liar, I'm in pain! Why are you making me suffer? All I wanted was a piece of chocolate to relieve this awful backache. But nooooooo, I have to sit here and listen to you not giving me my damn chocolate." Johnny crossed his arms against his chest, acting like a total child. Because that's what Johnny is. A child. A man child. "You're so mean, why do you like making a hurt man suffer? Do you like kicking puppies too?"

"You're a little chatterbox today."

"I'm not little, you're little. I'm six feet tall, you stinky leprechaun."

"Now you're definitely not getting any chocolate."

"Whatever, toddler."

"If I'm a toddler, does that make you a e?"

"You ."

"And I do it gooooood."

"Okay then, not the response I was waiting for."

Ten started laughing and ruffled Johnny's already messed up glorious hair. Seriously, did God decide that Johnny should have the most beautiful hair in the world? So soft and shiny. How do I get mine to look like that? How does Johnny manage to look smashing even if he's dead in the inside and almost completely on the outside? Ten will never know. "I'm kidding."

"Ha ha ha, so funny, look my face is about to break." Johnny bent his head back with the most stoic expression he could manage and looked Ten. "You're hilarious."

"You're so grumpy today, let me give you a scalp massage." Ten shuffled around the couch to the spot behind were Johnny was currently resting his back at. He sat with his legs on either side of Johnny and yanked his head back, a little too aggressive.

"Don't you dare scoot closer." Johnny said seriously. "Me head is near your crotch this is not what I wanted today."

"I wasn't even thinking about that, the one with the dirty mind here is you."

"You know I have a scalp massager in my room, the one that looks like a whisk."

"So would you rather have that or real hands that can squeeze your head just right?"

"Go ahead, leprechaun."

"You're testing me."

"Testing testing, 1, 2." Johnny felt Ten grab a fistful of his hair and he reached back to grip at his hands. "I'm joking, please don't pull it, I'll die a horrible death and you could go to jail. I already have a note in my room saying that if I die suspiciously to check you first." Johnny let out in a single breath, wow a talent. "Do you wanna try the spider man kiss?" That was random. Johnny closed his eyes and puckered up.

"How about I hang you from the ceiling then we can try." Ten pressed the chocolate bar he bought earlier against Johnny's puckered lips. "Here."

"Thank youuu."

"Why are you cute and talkative when you're in pain?" Ten asked as he started on his massage on Johnny's scalp.

Johnny closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of Ten's fingers pressing down gently on his head. "I don't know, guess I want to annoy people as much as I feel annoyed by the aching on my beautiful body."

Ten chuckled. "Beautiful body?"

"Yeah don't you think so? I could be a model, how does a underwear commercial sound like?"

"I don't know, do you want a lot of people too look at your junk?"

"Well, duuuuuuh, that means I'm hot. actually I'm like the best looking guy in school, I've been told."

"No, you're not."

"You're right I'm not, but I like to think that I am, for self esteem purposes. It really does wonders to my ego."

"Not to inflate your ego further but I think you're really handsome."

"I know I am."

"No thank you?"

"Thank you, dwarf."

"You're pushing it."

"No, I'm pulling."

"You know what gonna be pulled? Your hair out of your ugly head."


"How was practice? Did Jaehyun visually molest you today?" Johnny asked, he had half a mind to talk. Ten's massage had turned into some half assed hair caressing and it was lulling him to sleep. He had eaten his chocolate bar like ten minutes ago, and honestly he wanted some more.

"Actually Taeyong was there so he didn't even spare a glance my way." Ten twirled Johnny's hair with his fingers, bored and hands tired. "Why? Are you finally feeling a little jealous?"

Johnny tiredly scoffed. "No, Jaehyun is ugly why would I be jealous."

"For a moment I thought you were gonna call me ugly."

"Why would I do that? I like you soooooo much." So sleepiness made Johnny a little bit more truthful than always. Damn sleep, why you sabotaging me.

"Cute."

"Do you like me too?"

"Soooooo much."

"Cool." Johnny yawned. "I wanna sleep." Ten immediately stopped his "massage" making Johnny whine. "Don't stop, it feels so good."

"Things I'd rather hear on different situations." Ten chuckled and hit Johnny's head softly. "Get up, I wanna cuddle."

" I can't cuddle, my back hurts."

"Let's cuddle!!!!!!!!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I think I just told you I have a damn backache."

"I'll be the big spoon."

"That hurts my pride."

"You promised me movies and cuddles."

"I also promised my mom I'd stay a until after I'm married, things don't always work out." Johnny sighed when Ten didn't respond. "Fine, but lets go to my room, this is hard and uncomfortable." Johnny slapped the floor.

"Again, things I'd rather hear on a different situation."

"Disgusting." Johnny scrunched up his nose and went on his way to his sanctuary: his bedroom.

Ten followed Johnny to the room and was surprised to find that it was tidy and clean. He was expecting a big mess, like his own, now he feels embarrassed about ever letting Johnny inside his room. It's settled in Ten's mind, things are happening here not in his place. This looks more sanitary.

"What do you wanna watch?" Johnny asked him grabbing his laptop from his small desk. The desk he uses to keep his homework and stuff. Now it's all empty, only containing things he has to pay. Like rent and , which by the way he has to call his mom. She's the one that pays for these things, without her Johnny would be living on the dumpster behind the building.

"You can sit on my bed I'm gonna look for snacks, feel free to look for movies. Don't miss me too much."

Ten decided to go and check Johnny's browser history. Hey! It's not snooping if they're officially boyfriends! .... okay he wants to stick his nose all up in Johnny's business. But apparently Johnny's very vanilla cause there isn't even one site on his history. What the heck is Bobbi babalooney. Oh! This one is interesting... Facebook. Now, Ten doesn't use Facebook but he wants to know what Johnny's up to. He swears he isn't a psycho, he just wants to be up to date with his boyfriend, since he doesn't even talk a lot aside bull. Now he isn't gonna check his messages... he's not that crazy. It's official folks, Ten's making a Facebook.

Bored with Johnny's private uneventful life he just opted for just looking for a movie. You know that new one? Baby driver? Yeah he wants to watch that one. So he's gonna watch it illegally. Yeah. Pirating is a crime kids, don't do it.

"I'm back!"

Ten looked at Johnny who was holding a whole bag of caramel popcorn and some cans of soda. Ooo but caramel popcorn. COME TO DADDY. "Did you do anything?"

"Yeah I checked your Facebook messages."

"You what?!"

"Why? I'm your boyfriend I'm allowed to look at your messages."

"Whose did you read?"

Ten shrugged. "I don't know." Then he laughed and patted the bed for Johnny to join him. "I'm kidding, I just looked at your history."

"Not any better." The bed had enough space for both but they had to be like really close. Cause Johnny never thought he'd had anyone on his bed he didn't get a bigger one. He has to rethink and check with his mother for a new bed. Not that he wants Ten on his bed or anything that's nonsense.

"What'd you choose?" Johnny asked opening the bag of popcorn.

"Baby driver."

"I've been wanting to see that movie!"

"Really? Me too, it looks so funny."

"I know!"

As the movie was starting Johnny decided to turn off the lights and close the blinds so it could be just like in the movies. Ten scooted closer to Johnny to make sure he could see, and that's a lie cause Ten just wanted to be closer to him for no reason. Johnny could see just fine without having Ten all up in his space, but hey! He isn't complaining, this is actually really nice. Getting to spend quality time with Ten is always great and fun... even if his back is killing him.

The movie itself was funny at first with all the jokes and stuff. What annoyed Johnny was that every movie has to have the falling in love that really... what ever happened to comedy and action without a love line. They met like five minutes ago and Baby is already head over heels. But doesn't that sound familiar? Lol Johnny you can't talk about that. But as the plot progressed it turned psycho, what the Johnny was here for the comedy and TEQUILA! He's grossed out. Why couldn't it be a happy ending?

Ten on the other hand seemed to be bored cause he found that eating and feeding Johnny was more entertaining. Also leaving feather like kisses on his shoulder and arm. Somehow on half of the movie Johnny was holding the laptop on his lap while Ten snuggled close to his arm while, again, bothering him with small kisses all over. Johnny wasn't complaining, if Ten liked kissing him well then... go on ahead.

"You like kissing a lot, don't you?" Johnny asked with an amused smile when the movie ended.

"I got grossed out when Baby killed that guy, I couldn't watch any longer, I wanted comedy." Ten scrunched up his nose. "But yeah I like kissing you."

"Cool." Johnny exited the full screen video. "Wanna watch something else?"

"No, I'm really put off after that movie." Ten shook his head and watched Johnny turn off the laptop.

"What do you wanna do then?"

"I was thinking of going out to eat? Or ordering take out?"

"Sounds like a solid plan."

"Pizza?"

"You know it."

 

"I wanna try something?"

"What is it?"

"A ."

Johnny almost spit out the sip of soda he had taken. "Can you not?!"

"It's normal, Johnny, s are normal to have and I want one!"

Johnny got all kinds of red on the face. Fifty shades of Johnny's red face, coming to theaters near you. "Ten-"

"What you don't like s? !"

"I have neighbors."

"JOHNNY IS GAY."

"As if they didn't know that." Johnny rolled his eyes. "But really, don't talk to me about that."

"Then who? You're my boyfriend."

"I don't know, Doyoung or something."

"Oh yeah Doyoung exists... he had a girlfriend though, I can't just talk to him about that."

"Why not?"

"Because he's straight!"

"Talk to Jaehyun."

"You're kidding." Ten deadpanned.

"No, I'm serious."

"You so don't like me."

"Because I don't wanna talk about you wanting a... a toy."

"A ."

"Which can also be called a toy." Johnny bit on his slice of pizza. "I'm not having this conversation with you."

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not."

"Fine! I'm gonna go talk about it to some random stranger on the internet! Maybe they'll send me nudes, too!"

"Knock yourself out." Johnny knows Ten's bluffing.

"You want me to talk like that to other people? What kind of boyfriend are you!"

"One that knows you're lying."

" you."

"Tempting, but no."

"Ayyyy, tempting?" There goes the face. One of Ten's classic looks.

"Shut up."

"But I'm tempting!"

"You're not."

Ten scooted closer to where they sat on the floor hitting Johnny with his shoulder. "I'm so hot, aren't I?"

"You're the most unappealing person I've met."

"Yet you're dating me."

"I must have had a crazy moment for that decision."

"You are crazy... for me."

How does one have so much confidence?

"I am crazy... because of you. I need to go to a mental hospital."

"Admit it, you looooooove me."

"Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that."

"Oh, I will."

 

They surprisingly finished the whole thing and downed it with a coke bottle. Their arteries are going to get clogged up one of these days. They'll get married and die from the same causes. Relationship goals.

"John."

"I swear, call me ing Johnny."

Johnny was currently disposing of the pizza box and empty bottle of coke on the kitchen's trashcan. Ten was just watching him, standing against a counter. Wow, such help, I'm impressed.

"ing Johnny."

"You're impossible."

"I'm actually really possible, touch me you'll see!"

"No, thanks."

"Oh come on! I don't mean it like that!"

"Still no."

"Anyway, is your back feeling any better?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"So you're all good, lets go break the bed and maybe your spine."

"Get out of my house, please."

"Jokes, im joking."

"Hm."

"Can you cuddle me now?"

"Fine!"

"But! First give me a kiss, I have kissed you all day."

"You sure? My arm would like to argue otherwise."

"Your arm isn't your face."

"What part of my face would you like to kiss, I'll tell you if it's available."

"Don't be stupid."

Johnny closed the counter where the trash was at and slightly pushed Ten. "Calling me stupid isn't gonna get you anything."

"Yes it will."

"No it won't."

"Are we kids?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we are."

"Can you kiss me? Like I don't know if you know but I like kissing a lot and can I kiss you? Cause damn, you're a great kisser and that time wow boy you-"

There goes Ten's back. That counter edge is really uncomfortable to be against it.