Chapter 43

Send Noodz ;)

"I'm done." Ten looked to the living room and saw a few comforters on the floor. The coffee table was pushed to the side to make more room for them, so they could lie freely on the floor. Ten was touched. It was getting a little clearer outside so Johnny had closed the windows. There on the middle was Johnny, laying on his stomach, looking for movies on his laptop. This is was the cutest thing anyone has ever done for him. 

 

Johnny looked at Ten and smiled, he patted the space beside him. This was a rare moment for Ten, because he doesn't think he'd ever seen Johnny smiling so softly at him. SMILING AT HIM. He was either a glaring at him or looking disinterested. Sometimes both at the same time. So Ten felt like a school girl getting noticed by her crush. Not to look like a stupid idiot he continued his way and took place beside Johnny. "What are we watching?"

 

"Taeyong had recommended me this movie a while ago and I haven't watched it." Johnny looked at the screen. "The other woman." 

 

"Haven't heard of it." 

 

"Really? Nicki Minaj is in it." 

 

"My queen?" Ten asked feeling shook. "Play it." 

 

Ten scooted closer to Johnny, seeking contact and warmth. Johnny noticing this he looked at Ten. "Are you cold? I brought blankets." Johnny grabbed one and did his best to drape it over both of them. "Are you okay now?" 

 

Ten nodded his head and turned to watch as the movie started. What he wasn't expecting was for Johnny to sneak a kiss to his cheek. Seriously, who replaced Johnny? Johnny isn't this .... sweet? Like Johnny would never kiss his cheek for no reason. He's never kissed his cheek ever. Whoa.

 

The movie was kind of boring at first for Ten, two people making out was the first thing that popped up. It's not that Ten is a prude but he absolutely hates making out scenes. They're weird and the sounds they make are awful.but as the plot progressed the more interesting it became. Especially when Carly went to surprise Mark at his house for his "plumbing problem". She went all dressed and all just to have Mark's wife open the door on her. What drew Ten in was when her heel broke and she fell and broke an big vase. Gold.  

 

The position they were in soon grew uncomfortable so they ditched the floor. They sat up, supporting their backs with the couch behind them and wrapped themselves up in blankets. The morning was really chilly, even if the windows were all closed. Both had their legs crossed with the laptop in the middle in front of them. It was like a perfect indoors date.... at crack in the morning. 

 

Anyways is going down now, Carly made Mark diarrhea in his pants and Kate gave him massive s. Those looked kinda painful, not gonna lie. This movie is just gold, it's everything Ten's gonna live for. This is now his favorite movie ever. Especially because now he knows what to do if Johnny ever cheats on him. Though, it's kind of impossible to cheat on Ten, cause he's so pretty. And cause Johnny is an idiot who won't go near another human for interaction. How did Ten even convince Johnny to be his boyfriend? Oh no wait, Johnny's the one who asked the question. How did Ten make Johnny like him? Was it the dirty jokes? Has to be it. 

 

"Did you like the movie?" Johnny asked, the stifled a yawn with his sleeve. His eyes were closing, it was probably already bright outside or in the process of, and he didn't get to sleep well. He was sleepy. He wanted to sleep. He blindly closed his laptop and placed it on the couch above. 

 

"Yeah, it was great." Ten looked at Johnny and immediately felt bad for waking him up so early. "Do you want me to go home?"

 

Johnny shook his head. "Why would I want that?" 

 

"You're tired."

 

"Then we should sleep for a bit and then we can go shopping for school stuff..." Johnny looked for the pillows he brought and tossed one to Ten. 

 

Without further questions or suggestions Johnny laid down. Oh yeah, right after he pulled Ten close to his chest and pecked he top of his head. "Night." 

 

Ten was SPEECHLESS but he wanted to scream if he's honest. Seriously who is this and what have they done to his Johnny? Johnny's chest was against his back, it was warm. Warm enough for Ten to be comfortable in the cold living room. When Ten says he's head over heels for this man, he means it. He loves the way Johnny's muscular arms wrap around him protectively. Ten's really hit the jackpot, hasn't he? Johnny's perfect. 

 

Little does Ten know that Johnny's thinking the same thing about him. Despite having a ual sense of humor, Ten could be shy and cute at times. He's definitely caring in his own way, and that's all Johnny could ever ask for. Even if Ten gets on his nerves, he wouldn't change a single thing about him. At the end of the day he always makes him laugh or smile one way or the other. Johnny has a feeling that his relationship with him is gonna be a long lasting one... because Johnny's not sure if he can ever find anyone as perfect as Ten. 

 

"Johnny?"

 

Johnny hummed in response. 

 

"Goodnight." Ten said in a quiet voice, almost inaudible. 

 

"Goodnight, baby." 

 

With that said, they both fell into a dreamless with fluttering hearts and cheesy smile on their faces. Who knew sleeping on the floor could feel so good? 

 

 

Mark woke up a little early cause the boy's going through puberty, excuse him. He's hungry and desolated. But when he sees the disgustingly cute couple on the living room floor he has the urge to coo at them. He shall take a picture.