Chapter 22

Send Noodz ;)

Veryhotyten: I'm in trouble hELP ME ASHDHDJK

Veryhotyten: holy

Veryhotyten: answer me you useless piece of

Veryhotyten: ING HELL

Veryhotyten: JOHNNY ING SEO I'M IN TROUBLE I NEED SOMEWHERE TO HIDE.

Veryhotyten: J

Veryhotyten: O

Veryhotyten: H

Veryhotyten: N

Veryhotyten: N

Veryhotyten: Y

Veryhotyten: S

Veryhotyten: E

Veryhotyten: O

Veryhotyten: H

Veryhotyten: E

Veryhotyten: L

Veryhotyten: P

Veryhotyten: M

Veryhotyten: E

 


Parrotsarelife is online

 


Parrotsarelife: before I even attempt to help tell me what did you do to be in trouble

Veryhotyten: I was going to shower after gym class and I slapped someone's thinking it was Doyoung

Veryhotyten: he's very angry and is looking for my weak and I don't really want to get beat up because of a mistake

Parrotsarelife: okay first of all, in what world is it okay to slap someone's when they're

Veryhotyten: I could think of a few situations where it's okay ;)

Veryhotyten: wanna slap my ?

Veryhotyten: NOW'S NOT THE TIME JOHNNY DON'T TEMPT ME

Parrotsarelife: you're the one there having erse thoughts

Parrotsarelife: second of all why do you take gym so early in the morning

Veryhotyten: I don't know man

Veryhotyten: my class schedule

Parrotsarelife: third of all I can sneak you in my school but I'm gonna be in class

Veryhotyten: skip for me, take me somewhere I'm scared .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Parrotsarelife: fine I'll be there

Parrotsarelife: just give me a few minutes

 

Johnny raised up his hand in class mentally kicking himself for doing this. The teacher noticed and stopped talking about whatever the hell he was explaining. He raised her brows in question. "What is it Mr. Seo?"

"Mr. Kwan, I think I drank expired milk from the bakery down the street this morning before coming and I don't feel so good now." Johnny made his best to look sick, or constipated whichever worked best.

Mr. Kwan sighed and nodded his head. "Go to the infirmary and call for one of your parents to pick you up."

Now everyone thinks he has diarrhea. Great.

Johnny kept up the act until he was out of the classroom. Then he bolted through the halls and to the back of the school. There was a tall concrete wall that he needed to jump but that was a piece of cake. He'd done it before, the thing is being careful of not breaking a leg in the landing. The things he does for Ten.

After he dropped down to the floor after contemplating it for a good minute he was free from hell. He walked by the bakery he accused of having spoiled milk and went in to buy something to munch on.

"Hello! Welcome to Angel bakery! What can I get you!" How can people be this cheery in the early morning, he doesn't understand.

"Can I get two brownies and a strawberry shake?"

"Coming right up!"

Johnny took out his wallet and waits for the cashier to come back. He taps his foot impatiently, why so rush Youngho John Seo? Lol.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he took it out already knowing it was the stupidly cute ert called Ten.

Veryhotyten: won't your hot hurry the up?

Johnny rolled his eyes at the message but the smile creeping on his face was unstoppable.

"Here you go sir." Johnny was snapped out before he could respond and payed for the things. "Do you want them in a bag?"

"Yes please."

Johnny took the small plastic bag and the shake in his hands and made his way out of the place. There was a skip in his step as he made his way to Ten's school. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but it had to do with the fact that he was going to meet with the younger again. In fact he'd been wanting to see him again since that Saturday night. Call him whatever you want but Johnny doesn't care. He'll never admit his liking toward Ten. He admit it to himself though.

As he got closer to the school he could make out the body pacing back and forth. He laughed quietly, Ten looked really panicked. He shouldn't laugh that the younger is scared but he looked cute. The way he was biting down on his finger was adorable in Johnny's eyes. He wants to squish his cheeks. But he won't.

Johnny approached the younger. "Ready to go?"

Ten jumped in place and turned to face Johnny. "JOHNNY BOY!" The grinned widely. "Let's get the away!"

"Where do you wanna go?" Johnny asked as they walked away from school grounds. "Anything in mind?"

"Well I know this one place that we could go, it's a park but rarely anyone goes there."

"Are you trying to murder me in broad daylight?"

"Why would I do that?"

Johnny shrugged and looked at Ten and wow. Ten's wearing glasses and a goddamn choker. DID HE PLAN THiS? IS JOHNNY CUTTING CLASS FOR NO GOOD READON? He's offended beyond belief. "Cause you're a snake."

"That personally offends me."

Johnny wants to jump off of that bridge in the distance. Let his spirit leave his body and never return. Then again he doesn't know what Ten might do with his dead body. He'd rather stay alive then have Ten do things without his consent. "Have you ever had ?"

Johnny almost dropped the shake in his hands. Oh yeah, he has a strawberry shake that he hasn't drank from. Okay let me take a sip yo calm my racing heart. "Do you like tacos?"

Ten slapped his arm and that's when he noticed the plastic bag on Johnny's pretty hand. Ten really does have a thing for hands. "Did you buy me something before coming? That's so cute!"

" no I was hungry so I bought myself brownies."

"I can see right through that lie."

"Shut up."

"Answer my question."

"Which one?"

"The one left unanswered." Ten skipped through the park with Johnny behind him. Johnny did not stare at his . Johnny isn't feeling all kinds of feels spreading through his chest. That needs to calm the down, and I'm referring to Johnny. Johnny's thinking with another head right now. Snap out of it you brainless potato.

Both sat with their backs against a wall, the grass was unkept but it didn't bother either of them. "Are you gonna answer me today, Johnny baby?"

"Stop calling me baby!"

"I will if you answer me."

Johnny looked at Ten with a deadpanned look. When Ten just smiled at him like he hadn't just ask a personal question he sighed and looked away. "Yes, dude, I've had ."

"That's a juicy detail, with who?"

"What's it to you?"

"I wanna know."

"Some girl."

"A girl... have you ever done it with a guy?"

Johnny made a face. "Why do you wanna know? This is weird, Ten."

"It's educational!"

"In what world?!"

"My world!"

"I'm done talking."

"Not you're not!" Ten started shaking him with both his hands on Johnny's upper arm. "Ooh, I feel muscle."

"You're such a ert!"

"FINE!" Ten slumped against the wall with crossed arms and a very visible pout on his cute face. "Don't talk to me."

"I won't." Johnny sipped on his shake happily watching the birds fly through the sky.

"You really didn't buy me anything?" Ten piped up in the silence after a good minute or so. "That's so mean-"

Johnny dig through the bag taking out one of the two small boxes and passed it to Ten. He watched from the corner of his eye how Ten's features light up and took the box rather aggressively from his hand. "THANK YOU!" Ten threw himself over Johnny's lap to hug him. Well isn't this such a great day. It would've been if Johnny hadn't almost poked his eye out with the straw. "You're such a great person! You deserve the world."

"I just bought you a brownie, not a big deal."

"IT IS TO ME! This is the first time you've bought me anything, I'll remember it forever."

Johnny hugged Ten back, awkwardly of course. The position was strange, what with Ten's face on his stomach, almost on his crotch- ING HELL. Well this escalated quickly. This was an innocent hug until Johnny just had to think too much. His face turned red and cleared his throat. Ten didn't seem like he was getting off anytime soon. "Want some?" Johnny shook the plastic cup in his hand.

"Some what? Some ? Yeah sure, I didn't know you liked public but I'm d-"

"Strawberry shake, idiot."

Ten let go. THANK GOD. "Sure! Thank you honey."

Johnny shook his head to rid of any dirty thoughts. He needs to keep up with his image. But okay, let's talk about how good Ten's legs look in those tight pants. If Ten has a thing for hands or whatever, Johnny definitely likes legs. And butts, Johnny's a kind of guy. And that choker on Ten's neck, a simple black band, that's doing things to Johnny. Johnny cleared his throat once again and subtly placed his back pack on his lap.

"What are you looking at, giant?"

"Nothing!"

"You don't have to be so defensive, you can tell me." Ten shrugged and looked back at Johnny. He bit into the sugary treat with raised brows.

"I'm just looking at you."

"Am I that hot? Am I living up to my username."

Yes you is. "No."

"Rude."

"Are you going back to school soon or...?"

"Why? Do you wanna get rid of me so soon?"

"It's not that, but you do know you'll have to face him sooner or later, right?"

Ten sighed. "I know."

"Unless you lied."

"Why would I lie about getting my beat?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly."

Johnny hummed. "I like your glasses." He admitted.

"That's why you were staring?"

Not exactly. "Yeah."

"I gotta wear them more often then."


There wasn't really much of a conversation after, they just kind of sat there in silence. In Johnny's part he felt awkward, he just didn't know how to act in front of the other. He couldn't possibly talk like he talks to his friends. Vulgar Johnny is not ready to make a come back. Ten was just playing with the box Johnny gave to him before turning to him. "You gonna eat that?"

Johnny raised his brows in question. "What?"

"That." Ten pointed to the lone box in the transparent plastic bag. "You haven't even took it out to eat it."

"You can have it." Johnny waved him off. "I lost my appetite."

"Why? Am I that repulsive?"

Johnny scoffed. "Stop saying those things."

"What things?"

"I don't know, things like that."

"I don't get it." Ten shrugged opening the other box containing the other brownie.

"You keep bringing yourself down."

"Isn't that what you do every time?" Ten shrugged.

It may have not been intended as an I duly but Johnny took full offense. He didn't think Ten thought much about what Johnny said. Ten didn't even give much of a reaction to his insults so when he said it, it kind of left him speechless. It was like getting slapped in the face. Johnny looked away and decided not to respond of the situation further.

"I was joking."

"Sure you were."

"Are you upset?"

"No."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not, Ten, just eat and go home, I'm missing class cause of you." Johnny played with the hem of his school shirt not wanting to look at Ten.

"I lied."

Johnny hummed. "About?"

"About slapping someone's , that's not really what happened."

"What happened then?"

"Uhm, I got kicked out of the school's dance team and I just wanted to get out of there for a while... dancing is what I'm good at now I don't have anywhere to practice at." Ten placed the box down beside him and crossed his arms. "I could practice where I live but there's no space."

"Why did they kick you out?"

"Because I won second place alone, but they were the ones that gave me those two spots because their unprepared asses couldn't come up with ."

"What about Hansol?"

"He quit last week."

"That's awfully stupid on their part, how can they afford losing you?" Johnny asked looking back at Ten. It crushed him to see him look sad, he wished there was something he could do but he couldn't. He doesn't know how to help him.

"They have Soonyoung and Hoseok, they're better."

"So where were they when those two spaces were left open?"

"I don't know, but there far more professional than me, I'm just stupid." Ten sighed a long sigh before looking at Johnny. "In part I'm kind of relieved because there's not much pressure on me anymore but at the same time I'm sad because I don't get to express myself the way I'm best at."

"I wanna help, I really do but I don't know how." Johnny looked sympathetically at him. He made a bold move and grabbed Ten's hand giving it a squeeze to try and comfort the black haired cutie beside him. Ten looked surprised that Johnny even initiated contact but smiled brightly at him. His eyes crinkled at the sides and Johnny's heart was threatening to break out of his chest. He was too cute.

"You're staring again." Ten huffed. "Am I really that hot? You need to admit it."

" you."

"Okay."

"Jesus, you have some sort of internal switch for your moods. One second you're all soft and sad the next you're making explicit comments."

"In my defense you're the one that said " you" I'm just agreeing." Ten giggled. C U T E. "Can you kiss me?"

"No."

"I was expecting that no." Ten nodded. "Can I kiss you, though?"

"No."

"Have I told you I really like your hair? If you ever cut it I'll cut your balls off."

Creepy.

"Don't tell me you have a hair kink too."

"I don't, but yours looks good on you, don't ever change it or I'll cry."

"I wasn't thinking of cutting it."

"Good. Can I kiss you now?"

"Will you ever stop asking?"

"No."

"Go ahead."

"Really?!"

"Don't make me change my mind."

Ten beamed at him immediately making Johnny regret his decision. What the hell did he agree to. Johnny must be thinking with his other head. CONTROL YOUR HORMONES JOHNNY SEO. This is not the time to let your guard down. But little Johnny bribed his brain into thinking this was a one time thing so big Johnny agreed to it.

"Okay."

Ten turned his body toward Johnny making him flinch away slightly. Ten grinned and that was enough to tear down Johnny's inner conflict of why he agreed. His smile was easily the most beautiful thing he's seen in the world. But Johnny wouldn't say that out loud.

Johnny did the same, sitting with his legs folded beneath him mirroring Ten. He was taller obviously so it was uncomfortable. And then it started getting awkward again. "Okay this isn't gonna work." Ten said. "Sit like you were before, against the wall." He instructed.

Johnny did as told and with his back against the wall. Nothing in the world was gonna prepare for what happened next. Mothering Ten straddled his mothering lap and kkkkkk. Don't sit all the way down . Johnny gaped at Ten unable to utter out a single world. Johnny's suddenly mute. His brain not cooperating in forming words in his head. His eyes not able to look away from Ten's pretty ones. Oh man holy . Is Johnny whipped? Because if he is, he wants a bottle of bleach right now. Ten grabbed his face in between both of his hands and that should've been disgusting cause he touched the ground with them but Johnny didn't seem to care. There was a tree casting a shadow over them but even when the sun wasn't blinding him Ten did with his bright smile. ing hell, who the hell the emotions switch?

As Ten neared his face toward Johnny, he couldn't help but hold his breath and close his eyes. Everything was in slow motion and he was getting a bit desperate. Johnny already wanted to get this over and done with. God bless his poor soul, he'd given in to the devil's temptations. He needs Jesus. He heard Ten chucking but that's not registering well in his brain.

Are those angels singing or is Ten kissing him? Asdfghjkl. Johnny's brain dead. All he could process was that Ten's lips were in contact with his own. And they're kissing. Okay, we're kissing. WE ARE KISSING. This right here is why Johnny can't be trusted around Ten. He gives in way too easily. Ten could ask him to break his legs and Johnny's stupid would probably do it. How and why does Johnny like Ten so much? Is it because he's hot? Ten's hands traveled down to play with the hairs in the back of his neck. Johnny shivered slightly not used to the feeling of kiSSING JNG TEN. Excuse my language. Should I describe the feeling of Ten's lips? Okay, I'm gonna keep it short. They were soft as and Johnny actually didn't want to pull away ever. Johnny's hands had a mind of their own and the ers went and rested themselves on Ten's thighs. HOO HOOOOOO THIS IS GETTING JUICY.

Asjjsiwkjdnckcihehebjjak. That's what's happening in Johnny's brain right now. Cannot compute. What is air? What is life? What is self integrity? Ten nibbled on his bottom lip softly and that was enough for Johnny to jerk his head back. He's not ready for DNA exchange.

"Why did you pull back?" Ten asked.

"I think that's enough." Johnny looked into Ten's dark eyes and holy hell. Johnny's actually really ing deep already. him.

Johnny wants to die.