Chapter 9

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      Today was the day that Kris had to fight an opponent this fight only ended when someone died. Kris was nervous he had to stay alive for Tao and Yitao, his 3 year old son. Chanyeol stood by Kris and hyped up his hyung. "Hyung your strong and I know that you will beat this person," Chanyeol smiled.

 

    "Chanyeol I'm just worried what if I don't make it back for Tao and Yitao," Kris sighed "You will Kris, it looks like the tournament is staring you better get ready." Chanyeol walked to the bleachers. 

 

     Tao wasn't able to be there to watch him but he knew that Tao was supporting him he could feel it. Kris clutched the necklace Tao gave him when they got married, it made him smile.

 

    "Competitors please make your way to the stadium." The announcer called. Kris made his way to the arena, and walked towards his competitor, he could tell it was a girl.

 

    "It's nice to see you again." The girl said, Kris didn't recognize her voice. The bell sounded and the fight began.

 

    It was a brutal battle both of them were equally injured, Kris was close to his limit but he held on. The girl was at her limit, with all the remaining energy she had, she punched Kris. She fell to the ground and took her last breath. Kris stood up and looked at the girl.

 

   The crowd erupted into cheers as Chanyeol rushed down along with Baekhyun to congratulate Kris. "Good job hyung." Chanyeol smiled. Kris was taken to the clinic back at the castle to tend to his wounds.

 

   Tao came back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter