The Beginning

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  There is a village far, far away by the name of Okinawa. In that village lives the Cherry Blossom Sprits.
      There are the sprits of love, hope, hate, and life. Those are the different tribes of Cherry Blossom Sprits.
        The king and queen of the Love Tribe were, Lee Jageun and Kim Cha-eun. A baby was born unto to them, they named the baby Zitao.
      "Jageun he's beautiful, he has my eyes and your face." The queen smiled at her baby boy. "That she does." Jageun kissed his wife and son.
     


         A few years after Tao's birth, in which he was now 10 and his hair was out of control. "Now Zitao I just brushed your hair, try not to mess it up before the ceremony." Jeongyeon Tao's personal maid scolded. "Yes Jeongie." Tao ran off.

         Tao rushed down the hall way to his younger sister's room. "Zouyi wake up lets go play with Chanhyung." Tao shook his sister. "Ok unnie I'm going." Zouyi sighed.
 
     Even though Tao was the oldest, he acted like the younger in their relationship. Tao and Zouyi ran down the stairs.
   
    "KYUNGSOO OVER HERE!" Tao shouted. Said boy looked up from the book he was reading. He hated when Tao would scream, he hated when Zouyi and Tao skipped towards him, and he hated when they brought him delicious foods. I guess that the downsides of being a hate spirit.


      One thing he accepted was the fact that even though he was difficult to work with, Zouyi and Tao still played with her. "H-hey guys." Kyungsoo smiled the best he could. 

     "Kyungie were you practicing like I told you?" Tao asked.  Kyungsoo really did try but ever time he did something went wrong.

    Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter