Chapter 2

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:
       They made it to the library. "Wow this library is beautiful." Kyungsoo said. "Yea sure it just looks like a library." Jongin rolled his eyes.

       "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." Kyungsoo said through his teeth. 

         "Did you guys hear that soon the Demon protecting our village with need another sacrifice." Jongin said while looking for a book on sewing clouds.

          "I do hope they sacrifice Kyungsoo." Jongin smiled. "Well i feel bad for that sprit that has to do that." Tao said.


          "Hey guys." Luhan said. "Luhan oh my me how are you?" Zouyi asked.


       Luhan was a Life Sprit, he wore long togas and he had long blue and purple hair. Most people thought he was a girl, but male Life Sprits are naturally pretty.


        "So K-Kyungsoo did you give my note to Sehun?" Luhan blushed. (Sehun is Kyungsoo's fraternal twin brother). "I did he said he'll come by later today and help you." Kyungsoo said while reading his book.


          Everyone knew Luhan had a crush on Sehun. It was to obvious. Luhan would always get flustered when Sehun would tell him he looks pretty or poke his arm.


          "You know Luhan today is my brothers coronation. I pretty sure Hunnie would love if you came to support him." Kyungsoo chuckled. "I don't know Sehun is so brave and strong and handsome, I don't think he would like to have someone as weak as me support

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter