Chapter 15

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Kyungsoo was outside with his 10 year old twins, Seren was chasing Jongsoo in a clearing it was quite cute. It had been 10 years since Jongin had let him out of the underground lair.

 

  The air was fresh and the sunlight felt good against his skin. Jongin had been a bit more distant since the whole situation that happened 10 years ago. Kyungsoo was glad for it because Jongin didn't hit him or him anymore.

 

  The younger would occasionally feed from him and vice versa but other than that, he mostly talked to Jessica and the twins. 

 

  Kyungsoo's POV:

 

 In all honesty I was truly worried about Jongin and I hate myself for worrying but I couldn't help it. He still provides me with a roof over my head, clothes, and food so I couldn't complain. 

 

  "Kyungie." His voice still gave me chills "Y-yes sweet heart." I looked up at him. Jongin sat down next to me and laid his head in my lap. 

 

  I played with his blond hair and hummed quietly, "Do you think I'm a good father?" His question shocked me, even though he could be malicious he was an awesome father, he always put the twins first. "Of course Nini you always care for the twins more than anything."

 

  I felt Jongin's tears on my leg and I wiped them away "Please don't cry love." He sniffled and sat up. 

 

  "Kyungsoo I'd like to say sorry for everything I've ever down to you." I was taken aback, "Oh..??" He nodded and held my hands "This time I spent away from you made me realize that I want to take care of you and hold you and love you." Jongin kissed my hand.

 

  At first I thought I was dreaming but this was real, this was Kim Jongin, my Kim Jongin. "Jongin it may take a while for me to completely forgive you but I'm willing to give you another chance."

 

  I had never seen him smile so wide before, it made me feel all good inside. "I've bought us a house a real one and it's not too far from here, I promise you'll like it." Jongin smiled "But what about our clothes and things like?" I asked.

 

  "It's already taken care of and the kids have the whole backyard to run around and play, let's go to our new house." He stood up and pulled me up. "KIDS COME ON WE ARE GOING!!" I yelled.

 

  No one's POV:

 

Tao sat in his office looking over the documents and treaties from other kingdoms. He ran his hands through his black hair and sighed, ever since Kris had left it had been hard to rule.

 

  

  Not only was he emotionally stressed but he was ually frustrated as well, and see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter