Chapter 18

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to let anyone who reads this chapter, that it’s a little sad but I don’t know if I should add a trigger warning or not.   ~Whimsicalsakura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  Kris’s mind was all over the place, Baekhyun was still furious with him and his own son wouldn’t talk to him. Tao and Zhoumi were still missing and no matter how many search parties he sent out, no one could find them. It didn’t help that Hyoyeon was trying to get him to forget about them, and working her way into becoming a true queen. 

 

  He decided to take a break and walk through the halls of the castle, Baekyeol and Yitao rushed past him chasing each other through the castle. How he wished that it was him and Tao chasing each other through the castle, “Honey.” He heard her sweet voice call him, but it sounded like nails on a chalk board.

 

  Kris used to enjoy when Hyoyeon would call him honey but now it was just a pang to his heart because it wasn’t Tao. He turned around and there was Hyoyeon “I’d like to accompany you on your walk.” She said and he sighed. 

 

  Hyoyeon pushes her blonde locks behind her ear and linked their arms, “Honey you don’t look as happy when you see me anymore.” Kris looked at her “Because I’m not Hyoyeon, I do admit that I loved you but I just can’t.” She stopped in her tracks. 

 

  The girl sighed “Kris I really wish you hadn’t said that, it’s so sad that you’re gonna end up like your pathetic of a wife.” She chuckled “GUARDS TAKE HIM OUT INTO THE WOODS AND DISPOSE OF HIM!” She yelled and the guards seized him. “UNHAND ME, I AM YOUR KING!” Kris shouted but the guards ignored him. “We’re sorry your highness.” One guard said.

 

  From behind a Statue Yitao and Baekyeol hid and watched as Kris was taken away. “Taotao we have to go get my parents.” Yitao held his hand over Baekyeol‘s mouth as Hyoyeon walked past the statue. Quickly and quietly the boys snuck up to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room. They walked in and saw Baekyeol’s parents body tangled up with each other.

 

  “Mommy.” Baekyeol covered his eyes and so did Yitao, Baekhyun sat up and saw the two boys. “Come in and close the door.” Baekhyun said and got up before putting his gown back on. Chanyeol got up and put his clothes on “It’s not like you guys haven’t seen before, I know about your late night rendezvous.” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol zipped him up. Baekyeol and Yitao blushed “Now what is it?” Chanyeol asked.

 

  “It’s Hyoyeon she’s taken dad to be killed in the woods, the guards have him.” Yitao said and Baekhyun gasped “That means that she coming for us next.” He said, Chanyeol grabbed his sword and walked to the bookshelf he pulled a book off the shelf and the wall opened up. “Everyone this way please.” Chanyeol said and they rushed to the bookshelf. 

 

  It closed behind them and they hurried down the corridor there was shouting on the other side of the wall and Baekyeol was scared. They passed the door that led to Hyoyeon’s room and the door opened, they quickly dashed down the corridor. A guard walked out of the door and chased after them, “Just give up now and she might forgive you.”

 

 

  Baekyeol tripped and scratched his face on the rough cobble stone Yitao hurriedly picked the boy up and the continued running. Baekyeol sighed and held Yitao’s shirt tighter, the guard gave up and stopped running luckily they made it out of the castle and on to the other side of the wall. 

 

  Yitao put Baekyeol down and he saw the carriage in the distance “They’re getting away we have to hurry.” Yitao ran after the carriage “Babe you and Baekyeol head to the cottage deep in the woods and stay there until we come.” Chanyeol kissed his wife and his son before chasing after his nephew. 

 

  

 

 

  Tao was in the forest with Kyungsoo the twins and Zhoumi, Zhouyi and Kai were trying to come up with a plan. “Kyungie,” Tao called and Kyungsoo looked up at him, “Why did you put up with it for so long?” He asked and Kyungsoo sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter