Chapter 13

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  It had been 10 years since Kris left him, that incident had left the Cherry Blossom Spirit sad and alone. Luhan and Sehun had been their for him along with his Noona but it just wasn't the same without his family. He had ordered searches for Kyungsoo and Jongin. Jessica had stopped working for him she had disappeared one day and Tao never saw her again. 

 

  Today was Yitao's birthday he had turned 17 today and Tao smiled sadly when he thought about his baby, who was basically grown up now. The Queen decided to take a walk to clear his head tears fell down his face. 'I miss you Zhou-mi, Yitao......and you Kris'

 

   Tao had forgiven his ex husband for his crime, he missed Kris so much because of their parting words, thinking about it could bring him to tears. The sun was beating down on him even though he walked through the shaded forest, Tao felt lightheaded and soon he gave in to exhaustion and fainted deep in the forest.

 

   There was a woman walking through the forest she was a forest nymph, who was taking a walk just as Tao had done. The nymph came across the passed out queen and immediately scooped him up and took her back to her house.

 

 

   When Tao woke up he winced his head was throbbing "Your highness my name is Hyoyeon," Tao looked at her, "I found you passed out in the forest and brought you to my house." "Oh okay." He sat up and held his head "Yitao can you please grab me a wet cloth." Hyoyeon asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter