Chapter 16

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been almost a week since Kris had had with Tao and the younger began to worry, he was throwing up a lot and he was having mood swings like crazy. Tao wasn’t stupid he knew what was happening, he just hoped that Hyoyeon wouldn’t find out cause god knows what she would do. 

 

  The queen was once again back in his office working thankfully the stack of papers had decreased over the past months which left him with only a few. There was a knock on his door “Come in.” The door opened and Zhouyi walked in and smiled at Tao.

 

 “Hello sweetheart what seems to be the problem?” Tao got up and joined his daughter on the couch “Nothing really I just need to ask you something.” Zhouyi said “Anything princess I’m listening.” “Do you still like dad?” Tao looked at his daughter and nodded “I know it isn’t right especially since he is happy with Hyoyeon but I never stopped loving your father.” Zhouyi stood up “Then why don’t you tell him that your still love him?” She questioned 

 

  “Yiyi if it was that easy I would’ve confessed a thousand times already, but Hyoyeon is an obstacle and she has threatened me.” Tao smiled “Yiyi can I trust you with something?” He asked and Zhouyi nodded her head “I just found out that you may be getting a brother or a sister.” The girl jumped up and down and squealed “I’m gonna be a big sister I’m so excited.” 

 

  “Mommy why can’t I at least tell Yitao gege?” She whined “You promised to keep a secret, I’m trusting you Yiyi now I have work to do so run along and play.” Tao ushered the whining teen out of his office and sat back down to continue his work. The door opened again “Zhouyi I told you to leave.” He said but when he looked up, he was face to face with Kris and not Zhouyi.

 

  The younger ignored him and continued his work, Kris just walked around the office looking when he came across a picture. 

 

  In the picture was him, Tao and Yitao when Tao was preg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter