Chapter 5

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Chapter 5:

 

           "Kris-hyung wake up its time to get up." Chanyeol jumped up and down on Kris's bed. "Chanyeol I think it would be better for you to get off of me." Kris growled. 

 

       "Hyung your so mean." Chanyeol pouted. "Good that keeps you in your place." Kris smiled. Chanyeol smiled and looked at the glass of water on the dresser. "Oh yea." Chanyeol lifted the water out of the glass and dropped it on Kris. 

 

 

          As soon as Kris felt the water he shot up out of bed and chased Chanyeol out of the room. "When I get a hold of you I'll kill you." Kris yelled. The boys ran past Sunny and splashed her in the process with the drink she was holding.

 

 

         Sunny snapped her fingers and the boys were instantly in front of her. "Why are you chasing each other through the cottage?" Sunny rubbed her temples. "C-Chanyeol splashed me with water." Kris was trembling with fear.

 

 

        She turned to Chanyeol. "Why did you splash him?" Sunny asked. "He w-wouldn't get up." Chanyeol said who was equally scared as Kris. "Kris this is an important day and you need to wake up." Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

 

         She placed the boys back on the floor and patted their heads. "Go get ready I'll put your Cheongsam's on the bed," the boys walked away "And also when you get home you have to clean the horse stable as punishment." Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter