Chapter 14

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Tao sighed as he watched his children run around in the garden, they grew up well Hyoyeon helped Kris out a lot. It hurt him knowing he couldn't be there for his kids but they seemed happy and that's all he could hope for. "Your highness some one wishes to see you in the study." A maid bowed and walked away.

 

  The Queen made his way to the study and he didn't expect to see Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Baekyeol sitting there. "Hyungs I didn't know you were coming." Two ran to them and hugged them "T-Tao we need to talk." Baekhyun trembled "Baekyeol you can go out in the garden and play with Yitao." Baekyeol nodded.

 

  Tears made their way into Baekhyun's eyes and Tao hugged him "We were wondering if we could stay here for a while, our house was raided and we barely escaped with our lives." Chanyeol explained "What happened why would they raid you?" Tao asked.

 

  "We share our land with a tribe of wolves for a while now we have been at peace , but then the queen's oldest son laid eyes on our Baekyeol and he was determined to have him." Baekhyun wiped his eyes   

   "Baekyeol didn't want him though, so he had his men raid our house to kill us and take Baekyeol forcefully. The Queen's son is ruthless and with stop at nothing until we hand over Baekyeol." 

 

  Kris walked in with Hyoyeon, Baekhyun gave Tao a strange look with he saw Hyoyeon holding hands with Kris. "Chanyeol, Baekhyun it's so good to see you two again," Kris hugged them, "This is my wife Hyoyeon." Said girl smiled and shook their hands.

 

  "W-Wife?" Chanyeol turned towards Tao who nodded and smiled sadly. "Uh Kris I'm gonna go back with the kids, because it very obvious some were not informed about our relationship." Hyoyeon bowed to Tao and left.

 

  Tao explained how he found out Kris had killed his sister and how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter