Chapter 3

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile in a village called Shanghai lived normal people like you and me.


        A little boy named Kris was training for a fight to the death he would have later. "Kris you have to channel all of you power to your fist." Kris's trainer Sunny said. 


       "That's what I'm doing." Kris rolled his eyes. "Listen here sir you'll get no where with that attitude. Your lucky your parents didn't send you with your sisters." Sunny snapped.


       Kris channeled all of his power into his fist. "Round 4 start." Sunny yelled. 


         Chanyeol threw the first punch missing Kris by an inch and Kris responded with a right hook to Chanyeol's side. Chanyeol screamed and kicked Kris in the shins, and brought him into a headlock. Kris elbowed Chanyeol's stomach and flipped him over, he twisted Chanyeol's arm behind his back and held him down.

 

      "1...2...3 and that's out," Sunny smiled "See Kris that wasn't so hard." "Whatever I know that he wasn't using his full strength." Kris flipped his bangs out of his face.


     Kris was 11, a year older than Tao , but he was short tempered and very feisty. There were rumors that while he was in the womb, he kicked his mother repeatedly, and not soft kicks either. 


       Kris had purple and red hair. He had two toned eyes, and people said they shined like the sea in the moon.


      "Ok boys I think you've done good now go wash up and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter