Chapter 7

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 5 years since Tao's dad's death, a lot had changed. Kris was 17, Tao was 16, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were 16, and Zhouyi was 15.

 

Training had become more intense for Chanyeol and Kris, while Tao and Zhouyi were put through tough etiquette.

 

Kris really wanted to see Tao again, while Chanyeol could see Baekhyun whenever, Baekhyun didn't live to far from the castle. 

 

"Kris, Chanyeol come down here and greet our new squad member." Sunny yelled from the foyer. "A new squad member wonder who it is?" Chanyeol asked as they walked down the stairs.

 

"Chanyeol, Kris meet Zhouyi. She is a Cherry Blossom sprit." Sunny smiled. "Your Tao's little sister. Nice to meet you I'm Kris and this is Chanyeol." Kris bowed.

 

"Taozi told me a lot about you, how your handsome and daring and smart." Zhouyi rolled her eyes. "I don't know what he sees in you." She giggled.

 

"Well Zhouyi I'll show you your room, Kris, Chanyeol go get washed up for dinner." Sunny lead Zhouyi up the stairs.

 

"Tao is much sweeter than his brat of a sister." Kris scoffed. 

 

They joined together at the table and started eating.

 

"So short stuff why are you here, shouldn't you be on a throne, ordering someone around?" Kris looked at Zhouyi. "First of all, my name is Huang Zhouyi, and I'm here on my own accord, I want to learn how to fight." Zhouyi glared at Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter