Chapter 17

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Tao’s heart hurt so much for starting over again, he walked away the door and back to his office to find that the last papers he had, had been finished. 

 

  He sat down and smiled sadly, Zhoumi walked in and sat on Tao’s desk. “Mommy I’m sorry that you had to see that.” She sighed “It’s fine sweetie sometimes it’s for the better if two people don’t get back together.” He smiled and Zhoumi whined “I don’t like Hyoyeon and I refuse to except her as my mom.” She said.

 

  Tao has never heard Zhoumi yell “Zhoumi calm down.” He reaches out for her but she pulled away “Its obvious that you two love each other, don’t let that come between you two.” She cussed and covered . 

 

  Hyoyeon walked into the office “That’s not very nice Zhoumi.” She smirked “Get out of here you are not welcomed you home wrecker.” The girl spat “Tao control your daughter she has no manners.” Tao gave Zhoumi a pleasing look and with a grunt the girl left the office closing the door behind her.

 

  “So you and Kris still like each other?” She held a picture of Kris, him, and Yitao. “Why are you here Hyoyeon?” Tao asked.

 

  “Because my step-children have no respect for me and my husband doesn’t want me all because of some terrible Cherry Blossom sprit.” She said and smiled at him. “But you always seem hurt when Kris pays attention to me, his wife.” Hyoyeon flipped her hair. 

 

   “You know I have something that you want besides Kris.” Hyoyeon steppes forward and held out a glass orb inside of it was a tiny Zhouyi, his sister was banging on the glass. “Z-Zhouyi I thought sh-.” “Was dead, you seem to have forgotten when a Cherry Blossom spirt dies their body turns back into petals, I simply collected her petals and fused them together again.” 

 

   “Here’s the deal, you can leave this castle forever with your life and your sister, or I can kill you your sister and your precious baby on the way.” Hyoyeon played with the orb and pretended to drop it. “Your an evil .” They turned around and there was Zhoumi. “Look who’s back.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

    “Oh and you can take her too.” Hyoyeon pointed to Zhoumi who scowled “Fine I will leave but you must promise to take care of my family.” Tao said and Zhoumi stayed quite “You’re a smart one I can see why Kris married you.” She handed him the orb but pulled back.

 

  “But first you must sign this document saying that you make me the queen and Kris the king.” She placed the pieces of paper down and Tao sighed, but took a pen and signed it. “Now you two must get your stuff together.”

 

  Tao and Zhoumi walked to their rooms and packed a few things along with some food. Hyoyeon lead them to a carriage and handed them the orb “When you see fit just smash it and your sister will return, have a nice life.” She slammed the carriage door shut and the horses took off.

 

  Hyoyeon found an official and handed them the document and an hour after that a small coronation was set up for her. Kris was just as confused as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yitao, and Baekyeol when Hyoyeon was declared queen. 

 

   When the coronation was finished she walked over to the shocked people and kissed Kris “How are you my King?” She smiled and Kris gulped “W-where’s Tao a-and Zhoumi?” He asked “They had to dash.” She picked at her nails. 

 

  Baekhyun lunged at her and wrapped a hand around “Tell me where the they are you .” “G-guards.” Hyoyeon gasped out and the guards grabbed Baekhyun which made Chanyeol take out his sword and point it at the guards who had Baekhyun. 

 

  “Release him.” Kris shouted and the guards let go of Baekhyun who walked over to Kris. “You brought her here and now Tao and Zhoumi are missing, you better fix it because if Tao and my niece are hurt I won’t hesitate to hurt you.” Baekhyun snapped and walked away.

 

  Yitao, Baekyeol, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter