Chapter 4

Tao's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

 

 

          Long time ago there was a goddess by the name of Kim Xiumin , he had created a Cherry Blossom Tree and he built a bond with this tree. He saw the tree as a child so one day when one of the petals fell off the tree he picked it up and turned it into a baby, he nursed this baby and the baby grew into a handsome prince.

 

      He named the baby Jackson  and he became the King of the Love tribe. 

 

 

      Xiumin saw how his son looked very lonely so he made him a lover Named Mark. Mark and Jackson were very happy together. But the problem was none of them knew how to make a baby to continue on their legacy.

 

 

       Xiumin was busy creating another child out of Cherry Blossoms. This time it was a girl. He named the girl Park Chaerin which means unicorn. Most people  now call her the hopeful unicorn. She went on to marry Lee Junseo and they became queen and king of the Hope tribe.

 

 

      Jackson and Mark traveled to Xiumin and he blessed them with the ability to have kids and he blessed Chaerin and Junseo as well.

 

 

      Hundreds of years went on but Xiumin found it annoying that the Sprits only loved and Hope so he went to the tree and picked up a petal. That petal was turned into baby twins two boys. Xiumin knew that he could only have one King so he turned the twins into best friends that would meet in the future he named them Jinyoung and Jaebum.

 

 

       The boys did become best friends they were really close to close. One day specifically the day Jaebum was supposed to marry Kibum . Xiumin saw Jaebum confess to Jinyoung , he couldn't let that happen.

 

 

      He summoned Jinyoung to his palace and wouldn't let him go untill Jinyoung and Key got married and had kids. It pained him to see how much Jinyoung was suffering, and Jaebum was doing no better. Xiumin had never thought of having the two love each other, because she had already created a person that would be a match for that certain person.

 

 

       "Halmoni ( Grandmother) please let me see him. I can feel his pain and suffering for it is my own as well." Jinyoung begged. Xiumin saw how sorrowful he was. He summoned Jaebum to the palace.

 

 

      The boys saw each other and ran to each other. Showering each other with kisses and hugs. Jaebum  being the tallest pressed their foreheads together. "I love and missed you Jaebum." Jinyoung cried "I love and missed you too Jinyoung ." Jaebum cried.

 

 

 

      "Mother what shall we do about Key and the children?" Jaebum asked. "Even though you two were married Kay knew your heart didn't belong to him so he got with Lee Jinki and he is currently giving birth as we speak." Xiumin smiled.

 

 

       Key went on to marry Jinki and they became the king and queen of the Hate tribe. 

 

 

       "My love," Jinyoung the younger said "I am only a man and I cannot produce a heir for you." "Do not fret love I with still love you with all my heart." Jaebum kissed Jinyoung's forehead.

 

 

 

        Xiumin looked at the two boys, he saw how much they cared for each other. He knew that they would always need each other and would die for each other. Xiumin twirled his hand and a cloud of sparkles enveloped Jinyoung and when the sparkles settled, Jinyoung was wearing a beautiful toga that trailed behind him and his tummy was bulging.

 

 

 

       " I have seen how you care for each other and how you love each other. So I'm letting some of the boys in your tribe be as beautiful as you and can produce." Xiumin smiled at the boys.

 

 

      Jaebum and Jinyoung were transported to their kingdom where they became the K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter