Fine. (5)

Keepsake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been eager to update this, for I don't know reason XD Not proofread, so bare with it, as usual! Hehe. 

 

And yes, my hand is itching to write again. I'm shookt too!

 

May/may not update for this week. Enjoy :)

 

"I swear, I stopped fighting gangs" Groaned Jessica when she, and her friends, got mobbed by this group. 
 
Jessica and her friends, also known as the friends she had during high-school – who she was with during all those gang fights she did, throughout the school year. They were a group of 5. Jessica,Maggie, Nathalie, Chaeyoung, and Byul. 
 
Truth as she said, she stopped fighting all those gangs before they graduated high-school. Not like they were the troublemakers and one is the daughter of the school president or school owner that's why they don't get punished, but it's because they don't cause a commotion inside the school. All of the gang fight they had before, were either held at an abandoned arena or at some suburb place. 
 
They don't fight out of hobby or anything, but if you were to be bullied non-stop despite you shrugging their attempts, would you still stay silent? No. Jessica had too much. Not to help that her best friend, Miyoung, got bullied during their 2nd year. It caused Karen to be traumatized, and Jessica blamed herself since then. 
 
That incident have provoked her to bring justice. But she stopped when her mom started hitting her with the bamboo stick. Usually her mom would only nag at her, or asks her to lift books over her head, but nope. She started receiving hits since then. 
 
Anna wasn't quite the on-hands mom, but she's not the careless mom either. She enrolled Jessica to the most expensive, and well known, school South Korea has. She would always send Jessica to school; and fetch her when she has the time, but stopped when she heard of the fights Jessica had been doing. Right then she knew that Jessica doesn't need the sweet and chummy mom, but the strict and intimidating one. 
 
She doesn't regret putting such façade if it means Jessica would have fear to her; still respects her as a mom and would obey her orders. It worked though. Jessica stopped being involved in those gang fights before she graduated high-school because Anna had given her the cold-drifting treatment. 
 
"What do you want now?!" Byul hissed. She knows, they know, Jessica's situation so they can't help but to be pissed too. "It's been, what, 5, 5 years?" 
 
Right, during their college, they went to different colleges. They do exchange messages but they don't have the free time to meet each other since their high-school graduation; as a whole. They would meet sometimes coincidentally by pair, but never as a group. 
 
Only now that they had the time to do so, because Maggie said that her trip to Switzerland; for work purposes, got moved next Saturday. The rest have cleared their schedule for this day too. 
 
"Still feisty eh?" Smirked the other girl in front of the mob who escorted them to this underground parking area. 
 
"Still stupid eh?" Chaeyoung returned the gesture 
 
"Ahh" Nathalie nodded before glancing at her friends "No wonder we stopped fighting gangs since then" There wasn't any response from the other girl but Jessica's group exchanged a meaningful look while smirking 
 
"WHY?!" The girl furiously asked 
 
"Because you're a bunch of idiot" answered her and the group laughed. "You see, Nayeon, nothing would change just because you have more members than before. The outcome is still obvious here" 
 
"Why, you!" Nayeon, the head of the mob, raised her hand to hit Nathalie but got stopped mid-way by the latter. 
 
"See, they don't even dare to help you despite you being infuriated to the core" 
 
"Fine" Jessica sighed "What is it that you really want? 
 
… 
 
"Hit me?" She stepped in front with the stoic look of hers "Then, go as you please" 
 
"Jess," Maggie halted her by holding her wrist, but Jessica turned to give them the look that it'd be alright. 
 
The girl didn't hesitate anymore, and gave a slap on Jessica's cheek. Jessica didn't react about it though. 
 
"Are you really letting me to?" She sniggered when Jessica didn't even put on a stance 
 
"Tell me when you're done" 
 
The mob then stepped forward to hit too, but Jessica's group made a square; to let it Nayeon to be the only one to hit Jessica 
 
"Tell them to back off as long as I'm complying" Byul threaten as she tries her best to push away the mob 
 
"Stance" She remarked so the mob stood still. 
 
Nayeon continued beating the daylight out of Jessica; causing her lips to bleed, cheeks bloated twice as the usual, and scratches everywhere. 
 
"Hah!" Scoffed her "Are you really not going to fight back?" She asked when she gave another blow on Jessica's face but Jessica only stood up after faltering backwards 
 
… 
 
"Let's see, do you idolize your best friend that much that you want to be in the same condition as hers?" 
 
"That's foul" She spoke after receiving hits all this while. All those taunts where futile, but her condition is a different case 
 
"And so, what if it is?" 
 
… 
 
"Ah! You probably don't know who caused her to be like that" She nodded still slapping Jessica – liking that she could beat up someone that had beaten her before. 
 
… 
 
"It's my sister who she hit on the face with the ball during the game. My sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter