Fan.

Keepsake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, about the previous chapter, I was only fooling around for April fools, yet you guys threaten me so scarily! Anyway, yeah, it's just a joke, and I won't leave you guys. *scoff* You guys are scarier than my boss.

 

Enjoy :) I'd be updating ILYD too, because i'm the cool author like that (thick-skinned lol)

 

“Hi … I know it's rude of me … but can I ask you questions?” Yoona fumbled before approaching the blonde that Tiffany has been talking about for some time now.
 
“Help yourself” The blonde motioned of her to sit down on the vacant spot across her, and pausing to read the book she's reading “Survey?”
 
“Oh, no” She flailed her hand “It might get a little personal, would that be alright?”
 
“Sure, I don't mind” answered her “I would tell you if it is and if I can't answer it”
 
“It's about that book, actually”
 
“Ooh! You're a fan of Foureyes too?” The blonde asked “By the way, I'm Jessica”
 
“Uhm, nope. My friend is” She then pointed to the girl working at the cashier “If she doesn't have work for the day, I bet she already approached you since a while ago. I'm Yoona”
 
“I see” Jessica nodded “So what is about the book?”
 
“Like I said, my friend is a fan of that author” She pointed to the book that Jessica already set aside “And for some time now, she's pestering me about how intrigued she is about you”
 
“Okay?” Chuckled Jessica with the way Yoona is talking to her
 
“So, she's really wondering as to why are you all smiley and giggly when that book is mainly angst. That's her least favorite book from foureyes by the way”
 
“I guess, because once you read the stories; you can relate, and feel the pain. It's just fascinating to have something to read that hurts you badly so you can only laugh it out?”
 
“Ooh” Nodded Yoona with agreement
 
“I'm sorry for the disturbance my friend is causing you” Tiffany gave them a fries “You can just ignore her, you know? You're the only customer who entertained her”
 
“It's okay. The topic is interesting anyway”
 
“Just go” Yoona pushed Tiffany to leave them
 
“Going back to the topic,” Jessica started again after taking a fry for herself “If you'd take it in a reader's point of view, you might think that I really am, weird.”
 
“Why is that so?”
 
“For example that you're foureyes, and I know that you wrote this personally. I mean, you're the girl in the stories, and your ex or someone that shouldn't be named, is the guy.”
 
“And?”
 
“Well, if you don't know foureyes, and if the stories in here is angst, and you see me all smiles; Of course, that's weird. It may appear as I am making her as a laughing stock – laughing at her pain, and liking how painful it is”
 
“But isn't the feeling mutual though? She's romanticizing pain”
 
“I can’t agree with you quite a bit” Jessica answered “Authors, doesn’t romanticize pain. Well—at least, for me. It’s not really leading the readers into misunderstanding that “ah, this story is so fluffy, but so painful at the end”. Rather, it’s because just like our reality, there isn’t a day wherein you’ll spend it with pure vain or happiness. Life isn’t like that. Emotions don’t work that way. It would be too corny to go on with pure fluff, or too dark when it’s pure angst. I mean, sure, it’s well-written and so, but nah. Or it’s just me”
 
“So, you’re an author too?”
 
“Yep!”
 
“Jessicathelight?”
 
“No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter