Fine. (8)

Keepsake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you may notice, I removed the feed I had before. Yep, bcs my mood change by the season XD Anyway, take a chill pill and relax. Fine may/may not be ending soon, but i promise you that i'm not leaving soon :) So, you better stay tuned. Just kidding! It's okay if you're not tuning in, i mean; you know, we barely have anything to hold on to, it has been a depriving time for us cause it has been too long since our OTP interacted, legitimately, so, yeah. On the other side of the rainbow, yoonsic is still sailing deep down my heart, and so i can't resist not to write. Probably lame, but it's true.

 

Anyway, Enjoy!

 

Faded / Alan Walker <- You can listen to the song by pressing this, or opening it in a new tab - or in the spotify app XD I just blabbered nonsense cause i already told that countless times lol

 

 

 

"My mom is insane, I tell you" Anna spoke while pacing back and forth. They were at her room for the talk because she heard that Hyeri is still tracking down Jessica's whereabouts and even Jessica and Martin's dates.  
 
"Stop fighting with Granny" Answered Jessica "I don't mind that at all anymore. They weren't trying to get me" 
 
"No!" Shush her. "She's crazy, and we need to relay this to your father. He could help" 
 
"That's me" A blonde bulky guy entered Anna's study "Speaking of the devil, the devil is here" he beamed "Not literally though" 
 
"Dad!" Jessica stood up and hugged the guy "Thank goodness you're here. Mom is getting paranoid" 
 
"So, your granny's crazy and your mom is paranoid. Oh god, you should not be hanging out with them" 
 
"Eric!" Anna gave him a glare after she gave him her welcoming kiss 
 
"Oh, alright. What's the problem?" 
 
"Granny's bodyguards" answered Jessica 
 
"It's okay baby, you can step out of the room now. And, I just remembered that I came with Krystal" 
 
"Ohem gee!" She shrieked as she dashes out "SIS!" 
 
"Sis?!" Feeling flabbergasted, Anna went out to meet the said Krystal "Are you his daughter?" She asked with full intimidating aura while pointing to Eric 
 
"Eew no" Even though she got frightened, she still managed to answer ahead of Eric "Anna, you're getting old. It's me, Krystal. Your husband's one and only niece" 
 
Anna is still darn confused 
 
"Soojung" She rolled her eyes and soon got hugged by Anna "But seriously, your stern face is still as scary" 
 
"Daughter" The father and daughter exchanged giggles 
 
"What?! I didn't recognize her, okay!" 
 
"And that's why you need to loosen it up." Jessica remarked "Work, problems, stress … not healthy. Dad, make sure that mom wouldn't go berserk again. It hurts my ears already" 
 
"You don't have to tell me, okay. That's what I do. In fact, I'm here to make some loving" He raised his brows teasingly while hugging Anna by the waist 
 
"Dream on, Mr. Jung" Anna elbowed him on his stomach 
 
"Oof, that hurts" 
 
"Stop faking it. You work out; to have that buns in your stomach, my elbow is nothing to it" 
 
"You need to calm it down though. What if I weren't like that?" 
 
"Fine. I'm sorry. Have you eaten?" 
 
"Nope. Cause I plan to date you out" 
 
"Date yourself. I'm a busy person" 
 
"Hey! I really am going to do that. With the kids today, but tomorrow, it's just the two of us. Right, Jess?" 
 
… 
 
"Jess?" 
 
"Oh, sorry. What is it dad?" Jessica asked after pausing what she has been telling Krystal. The two was in their own world after Anna freed Krystal from her hug.  
 
"It's okay with you that I'm going to date your mom tomorrow, right?" 
 
"Yes. That's sounds like a really great idea, dad. You should take mom out, because she's being toxic in the house" She smiled 
 
"Why do you love bullying me so much?" Anna grunted "I barely go out of my room or is around the house" 
 
"Just kidding" She kissed her mom "I already promised her for a little spontaneous tour" 
 
"Is she even legal to drink?" 
 
"My spontaneous tour doesn't include bar hopping, okay" She scoffed "But, yes, she's legal" 
 
 
 
-- 
 
As promised, Jessica took Krystal to a mini tour after they left the salon. The two was, yet again, crazy, so they dared each other to dye each other's hair with the color of their liking. 
 
"Isn't that Yoona?" Krystal asked but nonetheless approached Yoona "Unnie!" 
 
"Krystal?" Yoona raised a brow "I almost didn't recognize you with that red hair of yours" 
 
"You'd be surprised then" She smirked then headed to where Jessica is left signing for the clothes they bought "Jess! It's Yoona unnie" 
 
"Err, yeah. I can see that" She answered and giving Krystal the paper bag "Shall we?" 
 
"Unnie, come with us. It's Jess's treat anyway. I'm the spoiled freeloader today" 
 
"Uhm, I don't think …" 
 
"Let's go, I'm starving already" 
 
"Hey, what's wrong? Why is she being cold towards you? Did you two fought?" Krystal whispered to Yoona as she drags her to follow Jessica who's heading the way for them. 
 
"That's … err … you still haven't had a talk?" 
 
"We did. In fact, she accompanied me till dawn last night. We did nothing but catching up with the events that happened to us way back after we last saw each other" 
 
"I still think that it's not right for me to join you for today …" Yoona contemplated but Krystal had dragged her towards their reserved room, leaving her with no choice but to cope up. 
 
"So, what happened to you two that you've been avoiding stares?" Krystal opened up a topic as soon as she sat beside Jessica, in front of Yoona. "What did you fought about?" 
 
"We have nothing to fight about, that's why" Jessica answered before taking a sip of her water "We broke up, in short" 
 
"Oh em," Krystal gasped at the revelation "For real?" 
 
"Yes, for real. Why would I joke about break-up's and heartaches? I'm not a psycho" 
 
The mood died, it was a thin air of silence until Krystal decided to change the topic. 
 
"So, what have you been doing recently? And who is Margaux? Anna has been telling me about her since dinner last night and your weird actions" 
 
"Well, I've been working, and working" She answered and turned to the servant before continuing "Margaux is Uncle's girlfriend, and I tell you, you do not want to get close to her. She's competing with uncle about nagging me. And oh, about what mom told you, it's just because I got home recently at 2am beat drunk" 
 
"Beat drunk?!" Frowned her with a huff 
 
"Lower your voice, okay" She pointed to Yoona and the servant who already went out after serving all their dish and etc. 
 
"Beat drunk?!" 
 
"I was with Margaux. She's trust-worthy. It was … I don't know. We had drinks, of course, but I don't exactly remember what happened that day …" 
 
Yoona, who's only a listening ear after all this while, choked on her food after hearing Jessica's answer 
 
"See, even unnie knows how weird you are!" Whined Krystal an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter