Fine. (3)

Keepsake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IS THERE SOMEONE HERE WHO PLAYS FLYFF/FLYFF IBLIS??? PM ME LOL. I mean it tho. Anyways, enjoy the update :)

 

 

"Where's Christy?" Asked Henry after heading out of his office and only Yoona is present 
 
"It said to be that there's a meeting" 
 
"And you?" 
 
Yoona  giggled "They said that managers isn't needed there" 
 
"Oh right, you got promoted not too long ago" 
 
"It's okay though. I can run errands. Which floor?" 
 
"Eyy, you can't do that" 
 
"It's a form of exercise, and, even with the title, you're still my boss" 
 
"Alright then" Agreed him "There's a new Senior Manager there who took Mr. Kim's position, I need this signed" He carefully explained before answering his phone 
 
"Which floor?" 
 
"7th" He paused and answered Yoona's query before continuing to talk to the person on the line 
 
 
-- 
 
"Irene," Yoona called the said girl. She knew Irene because she used to occupy the station next to Jessica's. They got acquainted due to that. "Where's the new manager?" 
 
"In her room, over there" Irene pointed to an office so Yoona thanked and proceeded there 
 
She knocked before she entered the room; was shocked to see two person occupying the room. Furthermore, the other one is the person she hadn't seen for about 2 months. 
 
"Mr. Jung asked me to have this signed by you" She smiled and outreaching the files 
 
"I told you that he'd have it printed as soon as he can" Remarked Jessica after giving Yoona a faint smile when their gaze met 
 
"How come you don't have one to sign?" The other lady furrowed a brow 
 
"May I remind you, Miss Margaux, that I used to work here" 
 
"And that is an exception to the HR?" They continued to talk while Yoona waits patiently. She's not complaining though. If waiting longer means she would be able to hear Jessica's voice and steal glances. 
 
"My uncle got it covered" boasted her before abandoning the chair she's occupying and heading for the door "Anyway, read that thoroughly, or else, there may be an wedding proposal included there. You shouldn't forget, it's my uncle who printed that. Personally" 
 
"I still don't know if me working here with you is really a nice idea that I made" 
 
"What's there to lose? LDR no more, and you got me to annoy you, as always"  She answered before closing the door after her 
 
"There isn't something like that here, right?" She asked Yoona who smiled  
 
"I don't know, but I don't think there will be" 
 
"Alright. If there is, you're held responsible" She giggled and signing at every page that has her name in it. 
 
'She works here again? When did she come back?' Yoona thought for the longest time. Seeing Jessica, brought a bittersweet memory to her. Sweet, because she's reminded of the moments they shared in this company. Bitter, because Jessica's words during their break-up had never left her mind. 
 
-- 
 
Yoona saw Jessica playing with her phone in the garden right after she had her lunch with Tommy, the guy who had been courting her, and also her officemate. 
 
"Die, dieeeee!!" Jessica was frowning away. But before she could occupy the bench next to her, Jessica stood up and kept her phone. 
 
"It's been a while" She voiced out. Jessica looked behind and stared at her shortly 
 
"Yeah. I'm glad to be back" 
 
'She's still as cold as before …' Sighed Yoona. Jessica's cold demeanor still hurts her. 
 
 
-- 
 
"I told you that it's indeed beautiful" Jessica remarked from behind that stunned Yoona. They're now at the same pond that they used to visit before; where they broke up "Even though there were unpleasant moments to remember, the place still soothes ones mood" 
 
"Yeah …" She agreed after gaining her composure. To be truthful, Yoona never visited the pond after their break-up. Because she feels like the place is suffocating her. But why did she have the urge to visit the place when she met Jessica? "Since when did you came back?" 
 
"The other day" 
 
"Have you and your mom made up?" 
 
"There was nothing to make up, but yeah, we're in good terms than before" 
 
… 
 
"Bye" She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter