Fine. (1)

Keepsake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's face contorted after removing her coat. They were at the company's garden since it's their lunch break; the place serves as their favorite place to meet during lunch break. She felt so hot that's why she decided to take off the outer wear for the time being. 
 
"What's wrong?" 
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Did you hurt your back or something?" Yoona raised a brow and went behind Jessica to give it a massage but Jessica winced and stopped her from continuing "No way …" 
 
"It doesn't matter, okay?" She pulled Yoona to sit on her lap "As long as I have you, it's fine with me" 
 
"Sica, your mom is hitting you almost every day since we started working together. What would stop her?" 
 
… 
 
"Be honest with me. What does your mom wants you to do?" 
 
"B … Break up with you …" Jessica looked away  
 
"W—Why?" 
 
"I don't know. But just like as I have said, It doesn't matter as long as I have you with me" 
 
"But … what if … what if we break up?" 
 
"Don't say that ... You're hurting me more than the wound does" 
 
"There you go again with your words" 
 
"If you so don't like it, you wouldn't tolerate it for 7 years" beamed her and cupping Yoona's face "But Miss Im, aren't you enjoying your couch? Your alarm started beeping yet you're ignoring it" 
 
"I believe that the feeling is mutual Miss Jung. Let's go. I don't want to hear gossips that it's okay for me to be late because my boss is my girlfriend's uncle" She stood on her own and took her phone with her 
 
"Why do you set an alarm 15 minutes before the call time anyway? You always ignore it and waits for me to remind you so" 
 
"Because you look cute when you nag about it. And besides, it's you who stubbornly wants to send me back to my workstation even though it's just a floor ahead of yours. I don't want you to be late because of your stubbornness"  
 
"It's you who is stubborn" Bickered her. They were all giggles as they take the elevator up. 
 
 
-- 
 
"Working overtime?" Usually, the would meet at the 7th floor, but this time Jessica went up to the 8th and fetch Yoona by herself. 
 
"If I do, you'll complain as to why I didn't tell you ahead of time so you could do the same" Yoona answered still facing the monitor and only glancing at Jessica's direction  
 
"Look who's nagging now" 
 
"I'm almost done here. Why?" 
 
"I'll take you to a place. A beautiful one" 
 
"Date? It's Wednesday today" She stared at Jessica this time, to see if she heard it correctly "We have work tomorrow, you know that. You do know that I would refuse to go on a date with you once you sleep in and miss work or late for it" 
 
"It's just for a few hours" Pouted her 
 
"Fine" Smirked her and cleaning her desk to go "You know, you should stop doing that. I hate how you get away with anything by only doing that" 
 
"Even so, I don't use it to take advantage" 
 
"Yes, madame" She agreed and holding Jessica's hand "Where are we heading off to?" 
 
Instead of answering, Jessica started walking out of the office. 
 
 
" I believe that you already showed me this place a thousand times" Yoona remarked once they reached the pond near her residence, one bus away from Jessica's 
 
"Isn't it beautiful?" 
 
"And as usual, you'd ask me that" 
 
"And you'd answer 'Yes, as we perceive it as', like the usual" countered her and giving Yoona a back hug "Thanks for accompanying me, Yoongie" 
 
"Does your back still hurts?" 
 
"I can tolerate the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter