My sunshine.

Keepsake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, Hey guyssssss! :)

 

By now, or the time you subscribed, you must be wondering why I have another story when AFF doesn't even have a chapter count. Well, true that; ASP can still go on and on and - nth chapter. However, it annoys me how I have to scroll down for the latest story. I know that it applies to all of us. So, yeah. And oh! Frixion would be updated, soon, after ILYD, I guess XD 

Anyway, ASP had a total of 150 stories - with 65 chapters. Yep, 2 more of Frixion update before it gets completed!

 

Happy 1st update :-) Enjoyyyyyyy!

 

“I don't know how to say this … but … let's break up” Yoona fidgets on her seat as she looks down on her food, doesn't have the courage to face her girl. 
 
“W-Why?” Stuttered the girl 
 
… 
 
“Am I not pretty anymore?” 
 
“That's the problem, Jess.” Yoona glanced up but looked away when their gaze met “You're so into coloring your face that I don't know you anymore. You've totally change. Like someone I haven't met yet” 
 
“I can stop it. I can go back to my normal routine; simple and not smoky” 
 
“No, you're just not the same … Not only your make-up. It's as if we're drifted apart …” 
 
“You said that you'll love me till the end of time” The girl looked down and sob silently 
 
“Jess …” 
 
“But it seems like you've already made up your mind” She forced a smile and wiped off her tears. Thankfully she's wearing an waterproof eyeliner or else she could've looked like in a mess now “You're even calling me Jess only. It used to be Myca” 
 
… 
 
“I'm sick” She wept while holding Yoona's hand “I know this sounds desperate of me, but, I've been trying for us not to meet as much, because I don't want to contaminate you with it. I've been wearing fiercer make-up because I don't want to look pale as a sheet and worry everybody else. Most especially you” 
 
“I'm sorry” 
 
“Don't leave me” She was getting looks from the others but the hell she cares about it 
 
“I'm sorry” Apologize her, again and again. She wanted to stay, but she doesn't want to do it out of pity or sympathy, so she chose to leave instead. 
 
'Jess' pushed her plates of food in front of her before resting her arm on the table so that she could lay her head on it and cry. 
 
-- 
 
Even though she's reluctant to, her friends have already dragged her to attend the class for this afternoon. Its accounting subject and she didn't want it to add more thoughts for her to think of. But now she's spacing out as she stares at her book. The prof is in front discussing some lessons that's – as usual, bores the whole class. 
 
“Alright. Who can solve the problem on the board? Anybody here who can solve the balance sheet?” 
 
… 
 
“Any volunteer?” 
 
… 
 
“Draw lots then” He took out the index card submitted by his students during their first day that contains their personal informations so he could contact the students in regards of the subject. “You're the lucky winner, Jung Jessica” 
 
The class turned their attention to Jessica – including Yoona, but the former is still staring at her book boringly. 
 
“Jess” Her seatmate nudged her side that successfully caught her attention 
 
“Hmm?” 
 
“Mr. Hong wants you to solve the problem on the board”  
 
“O-oh” She scratched her nape before standing up and heading for the chalk that Mr. Hong is outreaching to her 
 
“Is my class really this entertaining?” He asked sarcastically before walking to the last row “I believe that you guys already know that this is a major subject. And since you're giving me good results with the exams, that's why I am not being strict. Are we clear?” 
 
“Yes” The class answered. Some were taking notes, and some were doing their own businesses. They respect Mr. Hong and all, but they sure can't help but to do something with their boredom. 
 
And again, their attention turned to Jessica when the latter had coughed longer than a usual one 
 
“Are you alright?” He asked with his utmost concert 
 
“Oh yeah” She flashed him a smile and hiding her left hand that has a blood on it. It's a first for her to cough up blood, and it scared her so much. Just how worse she is becoming? 
 
“Jess …” Her friend, Min Young, stood up when she noticed the fluid 
 
'It's okay' She mouthed, assuring her that it's alright.  
 
“Is there any problem Ms. Park?” 
 
“Oh, no” She answered solemnly, not quite assured of Jessica's well-being “I thought that her calculation wasn't right, so I wanted to … yeah” 
 
“Concerned Best friend, I see” He nodded, shrugging it off. “Congrats. You solved it right, and in a simpler way than how I did” 
 
 
-- 
 
“Jess, you have to go now. I mean, go with your mom to US and have yourself treated” Her best friend, who is also her roommate in the dorm, remarked to her as soon as they reached their room. 
 
“Not now, okay?” She answered as she sits on the edge of her bed “I can't leave her. Nor would I let her do the same”
 
“It’s not the right time to be stubborn, okay?”
 
“No” She shook her head “Yoongie said that she only wants to break up because it feels like we’re drifting apart … I can just be with her again. I can just … I don’t know. I don’t want a break up” cried her
 
“You don’t even let me get near you” Remarked MinYoung and heading in front of her “How are you going to do that when you were crying to me, and asking how would you tell her that you’re close to then end?”
 
“No … I’ll find a job, and we’d still be together”
 
“You punk …” Minyoung embraced Jessica so she has her head on her waist “You should be taking of yourself instead of trying to be with her, you know. Get yourself treated, and then win her back. That’s the mindset that you should have. Be thankful that I already allowed you to finish this semester”
 
“Because I still have to graduate” She beamed and looked up “Now go, I don’t want you to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter