A New Start

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sana POV:

*beep*beeep*beep*

I woke up straight from my bed and I looked at my alarm. 5:30 am… guess I better get up. I woke up from my bed and went to the restroom to shower and wash up. I came out wearing my school uniform and went to the kitchen to the make myself some breakfast.  “Eggs and toast sounds really good”. I finished making my eggs and sat down at the dining table. I looked at the picture on the table. “Hi mom and dad. Itadakimasu” I’ve been living by myself for a while and no one knows about it. I never had my friends over and if they did I would have just said that they were at work. The truth was my family lives in Japan and is running a company right now. My mom and dad never calls and just sends money to me. I am always grateful, but I still feel lonely. There was a reason why I lived by myself. A dark secret my family and I kept. The only reminder of it is the scar I have on my arm. The reminder of the horrid past that I never want to remember. My mom and dad dares to mention about it and kind of looks down on me because of it. I just want to live a normal life. They sent me here to Korea cause I wanted to go to Twice High. I know they loved me and give me what I want. But at times they would replace the love a parent would give with cold cash and object. I’m content with what I have and just happy that they did not totally forget. I smiled and continued my breakfast quickly.

After I finished my breakfast, I exited my apartment and went to my bike to ride to school. I was the class president for my class and I had to be there early to help the teachers prep the books for the students. In addition, advertise more about the dance club. Momo and Mina, my childhood friends from Japan, are part of the subunit and a group in the dance club. We were known as the best  three  out of the whole group, but we wanted to expand our group more, but people are too intimidated to join. As I was biking, and arrived near the entrance I got off to place my bike in the bike rack and I heard someone or well 2 people, calling my name.

Momo: SAAAANNNA! HIIIIIIII~

MINA: Good Morning Sana-chan.

Sana: Hey guys sorry I was late. I was just so excited and could barely sleep and I-

Momo: What are you being sorry about… It’s only 6:30 am… Its way to early. We have plenty of time. We are just glad you can spare some time to help us.

Mina and Momo were the Vice presidents along with me for the class and the three of us were in the top 5 students in the school. They were going to help me put up poster and announcements around the school.

Mina: okay let’s just get to work~ Me and Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter