Another beautiful Day… I hope…

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana pov:

No…No…Go away…Don’t touch me… Please….

Sana: NO DON’T…

I got up from my bed… I just couldn’t help but remember my horrid past. I woke up in tears and my body started shivering. I looked at my clock. ‘5:00am…It’s still so early yet I can’t fall asleep again’ There will be time from time that I will have these long nights. Where I would be scared to sleep knowing that dream would appear back again. I sat on my bed for a good 5 minutes or so and looked at Mina and Momo. Luckily, they were still sleeping and didn’t wake up from my sudden outburst. I smiled of how cutely they cuddled next to each other. Momo snuggled into Mina’s Sleeping bag and hugged her from behind while Mina was hugging her Penguin doll. They made a faint noise and mina rolled over to cuddle Momo. ‘teehee~ they are so cute.’ I got up from my bed carefully and took my blanket off of my bed. I gently placed it over mina and Momo to make sure they wouldn’t get sick. I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch… Remembering back what had just occurred in my nightmare…

Flashback 4-year-old Sana at her home in Japan

Sana: No please get away from me!...

Then the door opened and I saw grandma come in carrying a baseball bat rushing towards me.

Grandma: SANA!

…..

Sana: Grandma… please don’t leave me…. No…Noooo…This can’t happen…

 Present: Sana POV

It has been a while since I have heard Grandma’s voice… She was the only one that was there for me as my parents never were present throughout my childhood. She was the only family I had that made me feel happy and warm. ‘oh, I missed her so much…If only I can turn back time’ I just sat on the couch for a while until I heard a vibrating from my pocket

Sana: Ehhh? Chewy? Why did she text me so early in the morning?

From Chewy❤: Sana-ah sorry if I contacted you so early… I just couldn’t sleep and uhmmm… I thought I should reply to the text you sent yesterday… I’m not used to texting people so I’m sorry if this is really awkward. But to answer your concerns, I did eat and I did study. I actually can’t wait for school tomorrow, or well- today anyways, but what I’m trying to say is well… Man I am rambling one. But I hope you have a nice day today and well… I’ll see you class! I’m looking forward to it.

‘Chewy-ah…’ I then looked at the selca that I took with chewy and decided to save it as my background on my phone as well. ‘I can’t wait to see you tomorrow too’ Chewy is such a pabo. She could have sent it to me yesterday or later at like 7:00... Not at like 5:00 in the morning. I looked at the text again and read it over and over, can’t help but smile. ‘It’s the thought that count’ I then glanced at the pic of me and chewy and my eyes felt heavy. I felt safe looking at this picture. ‘why do I feel so safe right now… Something about her just makes me feel relaxed and warm… I want to know more about her.’ I slowly drifted back to sleep holding my phone close to my chest and fell deep on the couch. Letting sleep take over my body again.

Tzuyu House+POV

You disgraceful child. You bring dishonor to the family.  What a shame that you can’t be a boy like Jay.

I woke up from my sleep repeating those same words my relative have always said to me. They lived in Taiwan but I was born in Korea. My parents settled in Korea but was originally from Taiwan as well. So, I went back and forth a lot as a kid. Those were the only words I ever hear. ‘No wonder I like being alone. That way no one can hurt me’ I was always alone and I probably will be so I won’t get hurt. I remember as a kid I had to do this and that. Take dance class and piano class, in addition, take afterschool class to further my academic skill. I never really experience a normal childhood not to mention even once, go out and hang with my friends, or really believe in fairy tales. I read them but I always felt that they were a piece of baloney. As I was just leaning against my bed stand, Sana popped on my mind. Her smile was just so warm and comforting. This is so new to me. This fuzzy feeling… ‘Oh Shoot! I never really replied to her after my study session’ I took out my phones and started typing…

To Sana the Squirrel❤:  Sana-ah sorry if I contacted you so early… I just couldn’t sleep and uhmmm… I thought I should reply to the text you sent yesterday… I’m not used to texting people so I’m sorry if this is really awkward. But to answer your concerns, I did eat and I did study. I actually can’t wait for school tomorrow, or well- today anyways, but what I’m trying to say is well… Man I am rambling… But I hope you have a nice day today and well… I’ll see you class! I’m looking forward to it.

This is the cheesiest thing I have ever written. The whole texting a friend was still new to me as well. To be honest, I don’t think I ever texted a friend before, or well… It’s been a long time since I even had a friend.

Tzuyu: It’s been eight years now…. I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00… Isn’t it a bit too early to send this text to Sana-ah? Ehhhh whatever. *Click send* Whatever happens, happens I guess.

I looked at my phones and noticed that my message was open and the read notification was present ‘why didn’t she reply back to me aaaaaughhhh….’  I threw my phone across my bed and laid back down frustrated. ‘Maybe she thought I was coming on too strong or just very Weird… I mean I did just text her at 5 am in the morning… Or maybe she thought I went back to sleep. Idk anymore…’ But a part of my just can’t help but feel my body feel fuzzy and tingly, I just can’t wait for tomorrow.

Sana’s house+POV

*Beeeep*Beeep*Beeep*

6am… I got up from the couch and stretch my body. It felt so sore from falling asleep in an awkward position. I went to the restroom to prep myself before waking Mina and Momo. As I went to my room to wake up Mina and Momo and opened the door to my room…

Momo POV

I woke up a but earlier that 6 am and looked around. I noticed same was up already and I just assumed that she was using the restroom, then I paid closer attention to Mina. Her face was so close to mine. ‘such a cute and adorable sleeping face’ Just then Mina snuggled closer to me and I can’t help but grin from ear to ear on how adorable she was.

Momo: Maybe for just a bit…

I leaned closer to Mina’s face and pecked her on the lips. She didn’t respond so I started to kiss her again. But just then Mina wrapped her arms around my neck and grinned within the kiss. I panicked and pulled away quickly.

Mina: Why did you stop? I love it when you kiss me in the morning.

Momo: Sorry... I just couldn’t resist seeing your cute face so I wanted to kiss it just a bit…I went a bit overboar-

Then Mina placed her delicate finger on top of my lips to stop me from talking

Mina: shhh. It’s okay. I’m just glad that you are beside you now.

‘Ughhhh …I don’t deserve her… she is the perfect girlfriend.’

Momo: Can I at least kiss you one more time before we get up?

Mina nodded shyly and closed her eyes placing her face about an inch away from mine. I smiled and slowly close my eyes and leaned in but she then I head the door open and well…

Sana: YAHH I LET YOU GUYS BE ALONE FOR JUST A BIT AND HERE YOU ARE MAKING OUT IN MY ROOM! MYYYY ROOM! Get your butts up and get ready for school now and I’ll be making breakfast…

Momo: Okay okay… way to ruin the moment.

Sana then left the room and I helped Mina get up and jus when Mina got up she pecked me on the cheek good morning and skipped to the restroom to freshen herself up. ‘sighhh what did I do to deserve her’ I cleaned up the sleeping bags and then placed Sana’s blanket on her bed. ‘She still worries about us even though she always nags at us…’ I then went to the kitchen to help Sana with breakfast

Sana POV:

‘Aigoo... those two are just too much… But as long as they are happy. Maybe I can find love like that one day. It seems so comforting, knowing someone will always be by my side and hold me close, making sure I was okay…’ as I was deep in my thought I was clumsy and didn’t pay attention to where my kife was

Sana: Owwie… Apppo….

Momo: ARE YOU OKA- OMG YOU CUT YOUR FINGER… BLOOOD BLOOD.

Momo started panicing, running around in circles and that’s the last thing I need right now. So clammed her down and asked her to hand me the first ad kit in my room near my bed. She ran immediately for it and I started to apply pressure around the cute areas to try to stop the bleeding. Just then Mina cam out and rushed to my side.

Mina: Yah… you need me more carful.

Mina then helped to apply pressure and Momo came with the first aid kit. I took over from there since I was used to treating my cuts.

Afterwards, Mina told me to sit down and took over from what I was doing. I was just cutting off the crust of the sandwiches and was too deep in thought that had a mishap. Momo helped Mina bring the food and we haply at the breakfast together. After we finish, we commuted to school by walking and arrived at the school at 6:50. We went to talk to Ms. Kim ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter