Am I too late…

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV:

After Chewy finished her song, I couldn’t help myself. I went on the stage and hugged her. It felt so right. I just want to hold her in my arms and cherish the person who was always there for me. I then whispered in her ear so only she can hear…

Sana: I love you so much.

Chewy then turned around and held me in her arms and I could hear the crowd going AWWWW  at us, almost as if they were giving cheers of encouragements. Chewy then cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead then closed in closer to whisper to my ear…

Tzuyu: I’ve been a fool hurting you all this time. I don’t want to let you go anymore. I want to love you and cherish you for the rest of my lif-

Just then Richard pulled me apart from Chewy and then pushed me backwards making me fall and land my head against the wall. It hurt real badly and as I placed my hand against my head I felt it ache and a sting as I pressed against it. I looked at my hand and noticed blood. I realized I got a cut on my forehead, but just as I was about to get up and go over to Chewy, I then heard shouting and screaming occuring.

Tzuyu: WHAT THE DUDE, WHY THE DID YOU HURT HER YOU LOW LIFE SON OF A . THE LAST THING YOU COULD DO TO ME NOW IS TO HURT HER.

Richard: YOU LESBIAN ING HOE! YOU TOOK MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME.

Just then everything happened so fast and Richard swung his fist and knocked Tzuyu off the stage making her fall off hitting the table and chairs.

Sana: CHEWYY NOOO!!!

Richard then jumped off the stage and began to beat Chewy even harder. I then ran down and stated pulling him away.

Sana: RICHARD WE ARE OVER PLEEASE. PLEEEASE… STOP HITTING HER.

Richard: WHAT THE DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON’T HAVE! I HAVE THE LOOKS, I’M THE BEST ATHLETE IN THIS SCHOOL, ALL THE GIRLS WANT ME AND YOU HERE FALLING FOR THIS DUMB .

Sana: DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO HER THAT WAY. YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL OF THAT BUT REALLY THE DUMB IS YOU. I GAVE YOU A ING CHANCE IGNORING ALL THE RUMORS I’VE HEAR. I ALSO HAVE SEEN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO CHEWY AND HOW YOU TREATED MY FRIENDS. I IGNORED ALL OF THAT AND WANTED TO SEE THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE AND PROVE ME THAT YOU ARE DIFFERNET BUT IM DONE WITH THIS. IT IS OVER.

Richard then started to beat up Chewy even more and punching her in the face harder and harder. I approached and ran up to him, tugging at his arm to stop her from punching. I also see all the other students recording in case it can be reported and a few running to get a staff member. Just then Richard got up and pushed me.

Richard: MOVE YOU !

He pushed me so hard that I tripped landing and moving backward. But just then Momo and Mina caught me.

Momo: Are you okay Sana-ah!!!? WHAT THE HECK I- SANA WHY DO YOU HAVE A CUT HERE AND WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING

Mina: Momo Stop Richard I’ll take care of Sana.

Momo than ran up to Richard, pulled him away and punched him so hard he fell backwards hitting the table.

Momo: Tzuyu-ah are you okay???!!! SAY SOMETHING YOU IDOIAT. BAKA!

Sana: MOMO!

Momo: Sorry sorry…

Tzuyu then struggled to get up but Momo helped her. Chewy then coughed a few times and blood splatter out

TZuyu: *cough*cough* I-I-I’m fine. S-S-S-Sana are you okay?

Even at this moment you still worry about me.

Sana: Baka…. You stupid….

I then started to make my way and collided into her, embracinh her in my arms.

Tzuyu: -hsssssss-ouch ouch, that really stings…

Sana: Omo… are you okay I’m sorry…

Tzuyu: Mhmm… Maybe I should have not yelled back at him

Sana: YAH! THAT’S WHAT YOU GE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter