A New development

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV:

All in honesty, I don’t know why I even accepted that confession… I never really felt what was love in the beginning. This always happens to me. I can’t say no to a confession and I can’t help but be curious that possibly anyone can make me feel what love is. At that moment, when Richard confessed, I can feel my heart beat a little so I was curious. I still don’t know if this is love. I’ve accepted people before but it never really Last long due to my workload and of course, I felt nothing and empty. This seems like a bad impression of me but…I just can’t help it. I’m so confused. I came back to the classroom trying not to be reminded of what happen since I just felt it at the moment but freaking Momo had to blurt it out again…  I decided that I should change the subject quickly…

Sana: Chewwy Chewyy Let’s talk after school okay!? If that is okay with you?!

Tzuyu: Mhmm that’s okay with me Sana Sumbae. Now if you would excuse me, it’s almost time for class to start again. But I need to use the restroom first.

That’s weird… She never called me Sumbae before… It would just as most be Unnie but this feels weird… Somehow, I felt this pain in my chest as she said it. I wonder if she was in a bad mood today… But she was so happy and nice to me earlier. I wonder if something happened when I was gone.

Sana: Chewy-ah… what is with the formality. Here let me accompany you to the restroo-

Tzuyu: It’s okay. I can go by myself.

As Chewy left the room, I can’t help but feel worried… I can’t help but just care for her… ‘what is this that I am feeling…My heart is hurting seeing how you are acting cold towards me.’ I Decided to talk to her afterschool since I am free form my duties as of now. I just want to make sure she is okay… ‘Chewy-ahhh’

*ding*dong*ding*dong*

The bell rang quickly and I stood up to dismiss the class. Then I took Chewy’s hand and pulled her along with me after she picked up her bag.

Tzuyu: Sumba-

I didn’t reply or did I have her finished what she was saying. I just guided her outside and brought her to very special place that only I know. The perks of being the class president of the top class. I opened this gate hidden in the school garden and behold, A huge tree and nice soft grass that is shaded by the trees. Flowers were all around us and I can’t help but remember my hometown in Japan. I then looked at Chewy and she had this awestruck face and eyes opened widely. I can tell she love it. I giggled a bit on the inside but smiled brightly that she actually likes it.

Tzuyu: Sumbae, where is this place? I wandered around campus a few times but I never noticed such a calming place like this. So quiet and peaceful.

Sana: It’s my secret hiding place. I planted the flowers by myself but the trees and grass has always been this way since I can remember my freshman year. It is my special place for me to calm down and get away from the madness. Even Mina and Momo don’t even know that this exist.

Chewy looked surprise. And she kept on opening and closing , almost as if she wanted to saw something but just can’t.

Tzuyu: So, does that mean that I… am the first one to know about this place?

I can’t help but smile of how innocent she is. I made my way towards he and hugged her, wrapping my arms around her neck. She panicked a little bit not knowing what to do, dangling her arms on the side a bit almost as if she should hug me back or stand there ‘so cute’ but then she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me a little closer. I don’t know what this feeling was, but I always love the warmth of chewy… What is this that I am feeling… then I pulled away from the hug but still held both of her hands in mine.

Sana: Mhmm! You are! Somehow, I felt that I can trust you and well… You are very special to me and even though we just met, I just can’t help but feel like myself when I was around you.

 I then hugged Chew again cause I didn’t want her to see my blush. I pulled away after a few moments and pulled her closer to the tree having her sit down beside me.

Tzuyu POV:

Why is Sana acting this way towards me I thought she was going out with Richard. But I can’t seem to push her away when she hugged me. It just felt right… Do I actually like Sana? Do I love her… I’m just so confused in what I was thinking. She then pulled away from the hug but I really wanted to hold her more for some reason.

Sana:  Mhmm! You are! Somehow, I felt that I can trust you and well… You are very special to me and even though we just met, I just can’t help but feel like myself when I was around you.

She then hugged me tightly again and I couldn’t help but feel my heart flutter and beat faster than usual. I guess I am starting to like Sana. It just happened so fast… I don’t know if this is real. She then held my hand and pulled me to the tree and the both of us sat down.

Sana: Chewy ah… Are you okay? Did I do something or did something happen that made you upset earlier.

 I didn’t know what I was feeling… But I didn’t want to tell her I liked her yet… I’m still not too sure if this is even love. ‘Best friend… YEAH BEST FRIEND. I saw her as a really good friend and I didn’t want to lose a friend to that guy... Yeah I’ll go with that for now...’

 

Tzuyu: Sana-ah I’m sorry but I guess I just didn’t have enough sleep and I got tired at lunch. I didn’t mean any harm and hurt you.

Sana:You did’t hurt me.. what are you talking about. I was just really worried. I care for you so much…

Tzuyu: But then why did you decide to date Richard… What I mean is that.. Uhmm… I was a bit scared that I would lose a friend and very good friend that I can feel myself around.

Sana then looked at me and then she held my hand and then pulled me closer, kissing my cheek. Do friends kiss on the cheeks? Does that mean I can kiss her cheek too?

Sana: Chewy-ah, can I tell you something? I never really told anyone this before but… I have a really hard time saying no and well… I felt bad if I were to reject someone’s offer. And I really wanna know what it feels like to like someone. I’ve Gone out with a few people but I ended it because it was too one side. I must sound like a really bad person, right? I would also remember a time before with one of the students last year and well… She then started to hate me. I really hated being alone and well… I didn’t really feel like I had anyone since I also lived pretty independent from my parents. I mean I have Mina and Momo bu-

Tzuyu: But you don’t want to burden them with what you were doing and rather associate by yourself. You also live alone, right?

Sana looked really surprised and looked almost as if I was a psychic that can read her mind.

Tzuyu: Mina Unnie told me during lunch and well… When I was listening to her talking about you, I just couldn’t help be relate so much to how you are feeling.

I then grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine and leaned closer to her so our shoulders were touching.

Tzuyu: You make me feel myself and I don’t want to lose someone that I can finally feel this way. Can we be always be together… I’m not used to this and whatever I’m feeling… I don’t want to it to end.

Sana then turned and looked into my eyes and we stared at each other for a bit. ‘what beautiful eyes she has’ I couldn’t help myself and placed my other hand and cupped her cheek and then kissed her forehead. I then pulled away quickly and stood up.

Tzuyu: OMG…I AM SO SORRY I- WELL I THOUGHT THAT YOU KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK AND WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY… I UHMMM-

Sana than grabbed my hand and pulled me carefully down and then giggles. She then leaned on my shoulder.

Sana: It’s okay. We are friends, right? Best friends, and I think it’s okay to do those things here and there. We can be together forever. I didn’t know that you felt this way too… I thought I was alone and the only one that felt this.

Best friends… I was relieved and happy that she felt what I felt. I did say to myself I saw her as a best friend too but… somehow, I felt a pain in my chest when she said it. I leaned my head softly on hers and just let the moment stay that way.

Sana: Oh yeah! You said you wanted to join a club, right? Why don’t you join the dancing club? Me, Momo and Mina are in it and we are already part of the subunit. We were thinking of expanding it and also add some singing as we dance. Just like Kpop! That’s because I really like to sing.

Tzuyu: Can I really join your group? Wouldn’t that be weird though? I heard you guys are the top of the club and that you guys don’t invite people easily from other classmates whispering.

Sana: We are always welcomed to new people in our subunit but people were scared and intimidated and decided to not join. We have a lot of people in the club in general but I guess you can say they try to separate themselves from us.

Tzuyu: Mhmm alright then…

Sana: Great! We meet every day afterschool starting next week. And you can leave whenever you feel like you have too. We try to make it a place where people can express themselves. And tomorrow is it okay you come with me to meet Richard afterschool… We kinda have this date but I really don’t want to be alone… I know Richard seems like a good guy but… I guess I’m a bit scared and I felt comfortable that you would be there with me. I’m sure you would like him too!

Tzuyu: Of course, Sana. What are best friends for? I’ll always be there for you no matter what.

I never once really cared for anyone before. I never really involved myself with friends or with people besides my family… But with Sana… I felt like I can give her all my time and I would never regret it. We sat there leaning on each other until I had to go home. She offered me to walk home with me but I didn’t want to inconvenience her. I don’t know where she lives either and if she farther than, I would feel troubled since it was already getting late. So, we just walked home together until we had to split. But it was strange… She was still walking beside me…

Tzuyu: Sana-ah, why are you following me?

Sana: I’m not… This is also my way home too. My house is about 30 minutes away from the campus.

I couldn’t believe it… I had to travel about that time too. We continued walking until I said that I reached my place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter