Forever with you

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
8 years later in December 2017. SANA POV:

As I wake up every day, it just seems to hurt. I felt cold and lonely and it winter, making me even feel colder during the winter. Hugging the Shiba Inu you gave me and crying myself to sleep yearning for your touch and embrace to hold me tight. Just a few days more, and it would be Christmas and I plan to spend it with my family but work and everything made it impossible. Each day became harder and harder, but I still believed in Chewy. It’s been 8 years since I last talked to her.

Ever since then, I contacted my parents right away to inform them of what was happening. Papa immediately took great measures to postpone the combining of the companies and ordered his attorney and men to go over there undercover to help investigate what has happened. I on the other hand have been more cautious with everything since Chewy said that they would reach out to me if it comes down to how desperate they are to get what they want, hence Momo and Mina have always been around me to make sure I was never alone. In addition, Momo hired bodyguards that Chewy instructed her to do, to keep track of me during the Long nights I had. After attending my undergrad I went straight to get my PhD. for Music Therapy, Emergency Care and a minor in Medicine, and have worked within my Parents companies’ hospital after becoming well known nationwide for my achievements. The IM’s hospital and Minatozaki Co. decided to combine business even further to expand, so it was only natural that I work with Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie a lot.

One day on my free time, I went the dance studio Momo and Mina ran to help out with the little kids there. I didn’t have time to manage it alongside with them anymore, so whenever I did have any time to spare, I would contribute what I can. Everything seems perfect as the kids laughed and smiled, how Momo, Mina and I would move around and dance as if we were still in high school, but as I stopped to take a break to help close the studio. Every minute that passed by as I watched the sun set, I was smiling of how beautiful the view was but all of a sudden, my heart clenched in pain. I took out my phone and looked at my background

Sana: ‘Chewy… I wish you were here to see this with me.’

I clung to that picture to my heart tightly to have some sort of comfort. There are times that I want to just book a plane ticket to Taiwan to search for her and help her. But that's was just an excuse, so I can see her face again. I knew that she had her reasons and that she wouldn't want me to go over there for my safety. It was the reason why she did all of this in the beginning. I respect her and believe in her, so I decided to wait even though it pains me and makes me… feel so lonely everything I'm alone. I started out in the distance and I can feel my eyes fill up with tears. I really want to see her…

Momo: Sana?

Mina then ran to me and hugged me and Momo followed and patted my back.

Sana: I miss her so much… it’s been so long… I’m so worried. My life is going great but… a part of my heart is missing where I wanted to share this with. I want Chewy to see what I’ve down and hug, kiss me and smile at me saying that she is proud of me and that she believed in whatever I did would always be a huge success.

Mina: She’ll be back. She’ll be fine. I promise.

Momo: WAIT! OH, I'M SO FORGETFUL!

Momo then ran to get something from her bag and I was shocked and confused. She then ran back and handed me a letter.

Momo: Tzuyu… Uhmm sent this 3 years ago…

Sana: !?!?!? What! Then am I getting it now…

Momo: Heeheehee… when I got it I was shocked too, and I placed it on my bed to remind me to get this to you... but Uhmm… it was my birthday and I got a little distracted…

Sana: How?...

Mina: ... Momoring… was it whe-

Momo: YUP! BUT IT GOT TO YOU NOW WHEN I FINALLY CLEANED MY ROOM AND FOUND IT UNDERNEATH MY BED

Sana: Okay… I guess thank you?

I hesitantly opened the letter and I started trembling.

 

My dear Sana,

Sorry if I sent this 5 years later? By now you should be in Med school and pursuing big things. I know you will and I know you’d be successful in what you do.

I just wanted to inform you that everything's all good now here in Taiwan and I finally found a way to catch the fraud behind this situation and get my Ma’s company back. It was also thanks to your dad that really helped to do some background check on the Vice. Sorry if I haven't been there for you but I just wanted to keep you safe after all of this time.

Unfortunately, I was planning to return but I wanted to help bring back the company to its original state 7 years ago before completing returning back to you. That would most likely take about 2-3 years or so. To be cautious I want to hold no chances of putting you in any danger since it is too soon to call. But I promise I will be back for sure and never leave you once I come back.

In December of 2017, I will be back. My love please wait for me? I’ll rejoice with you soon and I will never leave your side.

My princess, my love, my other self, my soulmate, please wait just a bit more…

From

Your Pabo.

 

As I read it and looked at the date, I realized that it was December and tears just ran down my cheek as it trickles down, growing each second! I then got up and jumped up and down screaming in joy, making Momo and Mina scared outta their socks with my sudden mood changes. I started smiling like crazy and ran all over the room and then I faced them standing straight and calmer after releasing any excess energy.

Sana: CHEWY IS COMING BACK!!!! SHE'S COMING BACK SOOON!!!!!

Mina: OHHHHH THAT’S HUGE!!!

Momo: Yeaah….

 

Momo POV:

To tell you the truth I already knew she was coming back… if Tzuyu didn’t call me yesterday then… I would have forgotten about that letter…

 

Flashback to yesterday

As I was cleaning my room to get ready for the next day, I went to the kitchen to get my mail I left on the counter. As I walked back to my room I sat on my bed and noticed a strange letter that was black and only had my name on it. It was suspicious, but I carefully opened it.

Momo: TZUYU?!

 

Hey Momo, what’s up?

I’m coming home soon but I wanted to keep it a surprise? I wanted to update you on my plan so call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX when you get the chance.

 

Immediately I called and dialed

 

Tzuyu: Hello?

Momo: WHY THE DID YOU DECIDE TO CONTACT ME NOW? AND WHY THE DID YOU NOT CALL SANA? SHE'S BEEN ING WORRIED SICK. YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE HER ANY UPDATES IF I HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU, BUT IT'S BEEN ING 8 YEARS MAN?

Tzuyu: Wait… I thought I sent her a letter? I mailed it to your house and I wrote a note on top of it to give it to her?

Momo: What letter?

Tzuyu: I sent in about 3 years ago in November?

Momo: … what day?...

Tzuyu: I sent it in the beginning of November so maybe it should arrive around the 8th or 9th???

Momo: ...

I mentally slapped myself… I was too occupied back then and I remembered everything, and I start to rummage under my bed and found the letter…

Momo: I found it….

Tzuyu:...

Momo: Let me explain…

 

Flashback 3 years ago November 9th 2014

I just got outta the shower and laid on my bed and then Mina called me saying that she left mail on the desk.

Mina: MOMORING~ I’ll be out in a minute, so we can go to bed together.

Momo: Mhmm! Okay I’ll wait here.

Mina: OH! I FORGOT! There was a letter and a note on it. It seemed important, so I put it on your desk with the other stacks of mail that you need to look at too.

Momo: Thank you love!

I looked at the pile and read out what it was

Momo: Junk,… junk,... Bill,... utility,... WAIT…

I looked at the black envelope and noticed this writing right away. I then saw the item written in the back and recognized that handwriting from anywhere.

 

Hey Momo, please give this to Sana right away when you get it.

 

As I reached for my phone to text Sana, I immediately dropped it as I saw Mina walk out into the room.

Momo: Hubba… Hubba…

I legit felt my heart race seeing Mina in nothing but her lace underwear, and a bow wrapped around her chest as she walked out in her sleek stockings.

Mina: Happy Birthday… do you want me to give you a massage or give you some special service or would you like m-

I immediately pounced on her, gripped her hand pulling her toward me as she sat on my lap. I then wrapped my arms around her waist pulled her close to me.

Momo: You. I want you.

Mina: I’m all yours. Please unwrap this now and have me…

I took her bow off and started fondling with her chest. And looked up at her and she looked back at me with a flushed face but had flirting look and glimmering mischievous smile, making my whole body tense up. I stopped touched her chest and wrapped one arm around her hip giving her support and placed the other hand caressingly on her cheek my thumb across her cheek. As she responded and placed both her hand on mine, she then started to close her eyes as she moved my hand to her lip, lightly kissing it and pressing her soft tongue against it.

Momo: Hot…

I my thumb against her lip and she looked at me with these eyes. I gulp knowing I can’t resist anymore. I forcefully pulled her closer to me as we fell back on the bed having her propped on my stomach now. I then pulled her down guided her to my lips and kissed her lovingly, hungrily and full of lust. She returned the favor and as she fought back against the passionate kiss making it steamier and more lustful, I then began to guide my hands down her slim figure towards her hip and I can hear her moan as I stock her .

Min: Mhmph-! m-Momo…

I parted from the kiss and looked at her.

Momo: I don’t think I can stop… can I-

Mina placed her finger on my lips and then gave butterfly kisses all the way from my neck and towards my ear, whispering softly making my body feel hot and full of this tingly feeling that brings shiver down my whole spine.

Mina: Please don’t stop. I’m yours and yours only. Do me as you please and love me however you like.

 

Present time:

Momo: So that’s what happened…

Tzuyu…

Momo: Sorry…

Tzuyu: Was it enjoyable at least?

Momo: SHUSH YOU OF COURSE IT WAS

Tzuyu: Okay okay just give it to her tomorrow or something. And don’t worry too much about it since It’ll still go with the plan?

Momo: What is?

Tzuyu: Imma surprise her on Christmas.

Momo: DAMMMN SUCH A ROMANTIC

Tzuyu: But I need your help because from Christmas till her birthday, there is something so else I want to prepare…

Momo: You don’t mean…

Tzuyu: I want to marry her and never leave her again. I want to propose to Sana. So, will you help me? Old friend?

Momo: Can I tell Mina?

Tzuyu: I’m planning on getting her involved since you are closest to her. Plus, her family if I can. I’ve been planning it from a while now and I just need a few helping hands to complete the task smoothly.

Momo: you got it boss.

 

Present Toady: Momo POV

 

Sighh… can’t believe this… as I was sighing Mina pulled my hand and whispered in my ear at as she pulled in a corner.

Mina: YAH!!! You idiot was it when we...

Momo: Yes…

Mina: … sorry Sana…

Momo: But I told Tzuyu and explained everything and she forgave us.

Mina: Wait… Even that!?!?!

I then closed my mouth and placed two hands on top of them starting to run away and I can feel my death awaiting

Mina: MOMO!!!!! THAT WAS PRIVATE AND THAT WAS ONLY FOR US. YOU MADE ME SO EMBARRASSED. HOW AM I GOING TO FACE HER NOW!

We started running around as she was chasing me.

Sana: What are you guys doing?

We both stopped staring at Sana at the same time, speaking coincidently at the same moment.

Momo and Mina: NOTHING!

Sana: Strange… well Imma head home to wash up and eat.

Momo: Alright get home safely.

I took a deep breath and finished up what was left to clean and close the the studio. Me and Mina made our way to the car and I started the engine. Then Mina pulled me and whispered in my ear.

Mina: You're going to be punished tonight…

She then smirked at me and I gulped forehead full of cold sweat.

Momo: What kind of punishment?...

Mina: No for a week~

Momo: NOOOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT!?!?

Mina then reached and placed butterfly kisses all over my ear and spoke softly in my ear making my body feel tense and hot.

Mina: Then tonight… I'm going to have you my way.

I immediately seat belt and drove fast back home. And the rest was history is easy to guess of what happened that night.

 

Sana POV

As I got home, my heart started beating knowing Chewy was coming home soon. As I arrived to my place I notice a bouquet of flower on my door and as I read the note, I frowned. It was from a co-worker in the hospital. I rejected him already but he’s so persistent.

 

Flashback

Peter Yang, in the same graduating class, was a competitor within my department since day 1. I never really liked him because he was always cocky and looked down at other. Especially women. He was just too full of himself in front of me and I didn’t like that. The only person I can say is at my level or is above me is Chewy. As I was working with a patient I noticed a pair of eyes always looked at me. I turned and saw Peter. He looked in the other direction right away. I hated him as he was always checking out my work and criticizes me when he can’t even do his right. I have no idea why he treats me this way and I tried to be nice to him in the beginning of grad school, but he treated me like dirt and insulted me. Not to mention how he would put me on the hot spot when he made a mistake and smirked whenever he beat me in a test just by a point once and thought he can beat me every time, which never occurred again. I really despise him and believe me, it takes a lot to make me despise people.

One day as I was getting off a late shift I felt a hand grip my arm as I was getting on the elevator.

Peter: Sana? Can we talk?

Sana: Why are you calling me so casually? Peter-ssi? We barely talk, and I have no idea what we would talk about?

Peter: Sana please just give me five minutes.

Sana: Let go of my arm first.

He let got and I stood in front of him with my arms crossed staring at him to get this over with, so I can go home from this long shift that I was on for 36 hours straight.

Peter: I like you… No, I Love you.

Sana: Sorry I don’t.

Peter: How can you say that to me. You’re always nice to everyone else and to me your so cold and competitive. It almost seems like you’re into me.

Sana: Okay now hold your horses Mr. Conceited, how am I supposed to be nice to you and treat you like others when from the start you put me down without giving me a chance to know you as a colleague? And I can give you three CONDENSED reasons why I’m not into you. First, I’m only nice to people who treat me with respect, second, I really hate your guts and third, I’m in a relationship for the last 10 plus years or so.

Peter: You are? You’re joking. He’s never around and I never see you with him.

Sana: She. Her name is Tzuyu Chou and she’s in Taiwan doing business for her company as well as pursuing medicine down there.

Peter: Oh, you mean the fraud who brought her whole company down?

My blood started to boil, and I immediately felt my temperature rise. I breathed in slowly and exhaled out to remain calm.

Sana: Well, Mr. Know-it-all, you don’t know the whole back story because you haven’t kept up with the news. There was a back person behind everything and pinpoint the blame to her as a scapegoat and 2nd, besides being a successful business person, she excelled in medicine and emergency care as well, ranking number one in her country and was in the top 5 within the high school we used to go to together. And I’m sure she’s even stronger than you Mr. Sorta-Buff-guy. If you have anything else to say that is not insulting, then Imma leave.

Peter: WAIT!!! Give me a chance… I’ll show you that I’m way better than her. I’m the most handsome here and anyone would die to be with me.

Sana: You can try but I’m only in love with my Chewy. You can dream and do all you want, and I would never love you back.

 

Present

Sana: Eww... I immediately took the bouquet and threw them in the trash-can outside my house.

I then made my way inside, collapsing on top of my bed and cuddled with the plush Chewy gave me. It has gotten so worn out and the tears and wear on the plushie really showed how much I depend on it. I reached out to my necklace and touched the ring gently and it between my fingers, placing it on my ring finger on how it would feel when she put it on me.

Sana: Soon I won’t need you as much. You’ve gone through so much to keep me sane. Thank you…

 

Days past and it was finally Christmas Eve. I woke up out of bed and got ready for work, even though it as the holidays, I volunteered to work to save people since holidays are also prone for accidents as well. My family is in Japan anyways doing work and I was sure Mina and Momo are doing things within their family. They invited me to come along but I just didn't want to disturb or intervene. Day and night working on patients I didn’t pay attention to the time and it was already 11:50 pm at night. As I was making my ways to the bed quester to take a nap, Jeongyeon Unnie and Nayeon Unnie brought me to front of the hospital and all the lights were up and the staff gathered to do a small Christmas carols for all the patients. It was so beautiful, and the lights shine and glimmer as if the stars were twinkling in the night sky. As the carolers finished singing I made my way outside towards the backyard and looked up in the sky.

Sana: It’s so cold out.

I took a breather out and say the cold air escaping and turn my warm breath to mist. As I walked around I saw a few drops of snow fall, and as time passes by, more and more snow started to fall. As I walked along the path I remembered what my grandma would always say when I was little, ‘As you see the first drops of snow, the person you spend time with will always be together forever.’ In my mind there was only one things that was in my heart on this cold night. As I stopped upon the path and looked up at the sky, I can feel warm drops run down my cheeks. I closed my eyes letting the tears skirted down my cheeks to the ground and I gripped onto my doctor’s coat.

Sana: I wish you were here with me on this first snow holding me in your arms. As I stood there someone touched me shoulder and I turned around frowning right away.

Peter: It’s cold, you should go inside.

Sana: Thanks, but I’d like to stay out here for bit to watch the snow?

Peter: Can I join you?

Sana: You can watch the snow, yes, since there is no one here that can't tell you not to, but that doesn’t mean you’re watching it with me.

It was silent, and I continued to watch the snow as it falls, the lights from the lamp post outside made the snow glitter like thousands of gems falling down of the sky.

Sana: So pretty.

As I was admiring the snow falling I felt someone hold my hand.

Sana: Peter, I’m already taken.

Peter: Why can’t you give me a chance you look so sad looking at the snow falling, and you always stare out at any spare time you have. She’s not here for you when you need her most and I’m right here offering myself to you and you reject a good guy like me.

I took a deep breath in on how dense this guy is and then started to speak.

Sana: Sure, you say she’s not here with me, but I want to keep my promise on waiting for her.

I reached out for my ring and showed him.

Sana: She promised to come back and propose to me with this ring, even though she is far, she always reassure me in anyway, she can to make sure she loves me. Even if there are moments she doesn’t do it all the time, I still know she does and is watching over me, doing whatever she can to come back to me. And no matter how much pain and loneliness I feel, if one day she comes back, all that coldness will melt away. Let’s have snow for example, no matter how cold it is, you can stay warm and notice its beauty if you have something warm around you, Chewy is like my scarf, coat and gloves, as I wait for it to be with me that fits just for me.

I then felt Peter come closer and placed both his hand on my shoulder. It was too aggressive, and I feel the pressure he placed on me.

Peter: You foolish girl. If I can’t have your love, then I’l-

???: Then you’ll do what you bastard.

‘That voice… it can’t be…’

Just then Peter was flung and pushed back towards the ground behind me and a coat was put on my shoulders as an arm wrapped around my waist. It all happened in a blink of an eyes but as I looked up towards the shadow’s face, tears began to fall.

Sana: Chewy…

Tzuyu: Hi… Sorry if I’m late.

I then jumped and hugged her gripping her so tight not wanting to let go.

Sana: Chewy... -hic-... Chewy... Chewy… I’m not dreaming right???

Tzuyu: No, dear I’m right here and will hold you from this point on.

 

Tzuyu POV 11:30 pm DEC 24

I just got off my plane and I got news from Momo and Mina that she was working at Im’s tonight. I took the cab straight towards there with a bouquet in my hands. Took my phone out and looked at the photo I had of her and smiled.

Tzuyu: You Idiot… working on Christmas? I’ll be back real soon so wait for me my love.

As I walked out of the cab and I notice that snow is starting to fall from the sky and looked at my watch. ‘It’s already 12:00’. I admired the snow a bit and started running, knowing that I wanted to be with Sana on this first snowfall watching it. I ran around in search of her. I went in the building searching on every floors and rooms and I started to make my way outside in the yard. I saw a familiar figure and I knew it was her, but just then I saw an unfamiliar man pinning Sana as he held her by the shoulders. I ran faster dropping my bouquet and I could hear something disturbing.

???: You foolish girl. If I can’t have your love, then I’l-

Tzuyu: Then you’ll do what you bastard.

With full of rage I pulled the guy by his shoulder and judo threw him back. I then took off my coat and wrapped it around her as I pulled her close to me. As I was about to look at her and asked if she was okay, she clung onto my shirt and tears began falling and spoke before I could.

Sana: Chewy…

My heart dropped the way she called my name and I tensed up.

Tzuyu: Hi… Sorry if I’m late.

She then jumped towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me. I can feel that she wrapped and gripped me tighter after each second feeling my nape getting wet at each second that passes by. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

Sana: Chewy…-hic-... Chewy... Chewy… I’m not dreaming right???

Tzuyu: No, dear I’m right here and will hold you from this point on.

As we were hugging I can hear the annoying guy talk, I scoffed as he started to grunt and cuss and let go of Sana for a bit and held her by her hip close to me

Tzuyu: He totally ruined the moment

I then heard a chuckle and I saw Sana’s face and I couldn’t help but lighten up as I saw her smile, as it warms my heart from this cold night. But the moment got disrupted by the jackass again.

???: Who the hell are you? You turned Sana into a Dyke didn’t you!

I then had to calm down myself and Sana who heard that and then released Sana, so I can deal with this lunatic.

Sana: Be careful...

Tzuyu: I may have to break a few bones for calling you that….

Sana then hugged me and kissed my cheek gripping onto my shirt.

Sana: I don’t want you to get in trouble… what if he sues you and ruin you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter