An Unexpected day

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

As I’m walking down the hallway I just can’t help but glance at this interesting person. There is something about her that I just can’t seem to grasp on. She is so cute but holds this mature aura. I can’t put into words of how beautiful she is. ‘Tzuyu what the hell are you even talking about…. This is not the time to think that’ As I looked at Sana again I notice how her side profile is so defined. The way her lips and nose were present and her cheeks are perfectly prominent… ‘she kind of reminds me of a really cute squirre-‘

Sana: C-Chewy-ah…. Chewy… We are here… Are you okay? You seem pretty dazed? I’m sorry if the books are heavy… Here let me take it over from her-

Tzuyu: NO NO IT’S OKAY! I was just thinking about how great the campus is since it’s my first day. And I just wondering where everything is since I don’t want to look like a lost person wondering this big campus. ‘Way to go Tzuyu…. What a lame excuse… she is never going to believe you. I just hope that-…Wait chewy? Did she give me a nick name?’

Sana: Oh sorry Tz-Tzuyu… It’s a little hard to pronounce so I thought chewy was okay... sorry if I mispronounce your nam-

Tzyuy: Chewy is fine! ‘why am I so excited… my heart is beating so fast I just cant.’

Sana: Since you are still new to the campus, why don’t I show you around the school them? As a thank you for helping me and as my role as class president to guide the new student to make them feel more comfortable.

The way she spoke and how she smiled throughout sayimg all of that just makes me want to treasure this moment forever…Wait I’m supposed to be able to take care of myself…

Tzuyu: No it’s oka-

Sana: I won’t take no for an answer! So come on! Let’s go to class first and let’s meet at lunch time and I can Show you around along with showing you some of my friends, Mina and Momo!

She took my hand and intertwined our finger together. Never would have thought how comforting it is to hold someone’s hand. It feels just right. I want this moment to last. We arrived at classroom A1 and we made it right one time, 7:15 on the dot. I rushed to the seat in the back and Sana sat in the front along with two other girls that seems to be her friend. The teacher went in and introduced herself.     

Ms. Kim: Hello Everyone! I am Ms. Kim, your homeroom teacher. I will be in charge of teaching everything for the next 4 year until you graduate high school, so make sure that if you have any question, then come talk to me. This is the top class on the campus so make sure you keep your grades up. Sana, Mina, Momo, please stand and introduce yourself to class and your roles for this class and a little bit of who you are.

I saw Sana stand up and I just can’t help but glace at her. What is this feeling… Just then the three girls went to the front and I alerted my attention back again.

Mina: Hello… I am the co-Vice president of this class and I’m mainly in charge of the announcements and answering questions in general. I am a sophomore here at Twice High and I really love to dance. I did Ballet for about 11 year now but I am branching out to another genre. I plan to pursue a dancing major. I am a very shy person but uhmm… I will do my best to support and help you guys with whenever I can.

Ahhhh so this is Mina, one of Sana’s friends that she was so happy mentioning earlier.

Momo: Yo Yo Yo!~ My name is Momo and I love Jokbal!

Everyone started laughing like crazy but I kept a straight face.

Momo: I am a sophomore and the other co-Vice of this class and I am the energy to this class. I am also known as the dancing machine and love pop, hip-hop, and powerful dances. I do the things along with Mina and also make you guys feel alive when you guys feel down. Just hit me up if you feel down and I can assure you I will make you happy again! As you may know, I am a very optimistic person and I try not to let anything put me down! Thank you and Peace!

Everyone just can’t help but smile, Even I felt a little reassured. Momo… that must be the other friend Sana mentioned. She sure has some good friends. And then it was Sana turn. And I just help but pay even a bit more attention.

Sama: Annyeong~ My name is Sana and I am from Japan! I am a sophomore and your President of this class and I am here for you for anything at all. Whether it is to help with something physical or you just need moral support, I will try my best to help in any way. I am also a dancer but I also sing as well. I really love to make a difference and try to help people as much as I can so please ask me anything.

Everyone cheered and I can see how popular Sana is. She along with Mina and Momo are probably very well known. I really want to get to know here more…I didn’t know she was older than m-… Wait no, what the heck am I doing. ‘tzuyu focus…focus…’ after they finished introducing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter