A Chance (part 2)

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3rd person POV

3 hours again after Tzuyu called Sana…

After Sana Picked up her phone and happily talked to Tzuyu, Ms. Minatozaki decided to leave bringing along Mina and Momo as well.

Mr. Minatozaki: Are you guys hungry? Do you guys want to eat something?

Momo and Mina looked at each other and decided to go home since they want to prepare something for Sana and visit her tomorrow.

Momo: We were actually planning to go home. I want to go home with Mina to cook something For Sana when we visit tomorrow.

Mina: We also plan to make something for Tzuyu as well along with buying flowers and bringing some clothing and necessities for them as well.

Mr. Minatozaki: I see, well I'm just going to the cafeteria to get a quick bite to eat and get some food for my husband since we both came here straight from our flight without eating anything. Get home safely you two!

Momo: We will!!! Let's go Mina my butler texted me and we could go home now.

Mina: Mhmm alright Momo-ah. Ms. Minatozaki have a nice meal and give Mr. Minatozaki my regards and my apologies for being so disrespectful.

Ms. Minatozaki: That won't be necessary dear. He needs the talk anyways and I felt that this really woke him up. Now go home now! You don't want to keep your butler waiting, right?

Momo: Yes, of course! We will be heading out now.

Momo and Mina left the hospital and made their way home while Ms. Minatozaki headed towards the Cafeteria. Just as she we are heading over, she saw her husband sitting on the bench next to Tzuyu’s room with his face buried in his hands. She immediately ran over to him and sat next to him.

Ms. Minatozaki: Honey... Are you okay? Is everything okay???

Mr. Minatozaki sat still but slowly started reviewing his face to his wife. But look straight up the ceiling. Just as Ms. Minatozaki was about to speak, she saw the red eyes and puffiness that accumulated on her husband’s face. She placed her hand on top of his and reassured him that everything is okay. Mr. Minatozaki calmed down in a bit and looked straight into his wife's eyes.

Mr. Minatozaki: I talked to Tzuyu…

Ms. Minatozaki: How was it dear? Is she okay?

Mr. Minatozaki: … She is more than okay… After Talking with her, I could tell that she meant no harm to our daughter and how much she cares for Sana…

Ms. Minatozaki: Why are you crying dear? Shouldn't you be happy?

Mr. Minatozaki: I want to… I really do… Sana found someone that she loves and can smile with. But I realized that I might lose her. I let her go after my mother died… I blamed her for my mother death even if I knew it wasn't even close to being her fault. I wanted to escape that idea that I could have been the one home to protect our family…

Ms. Minatozaki: Honey…

Mr. Minatozaki: I as a coward. Not only did I let my mother down, but I let Sana down. I wasn't the father that took care and gave parental Love to her. I have money to satisfy her happiness but now I realize from Tzuyu that what she needs is close people to be by her side and support her… She has been alone for 4 years and we haven't visit or met in person until today…Even after the incident happened I left her alone since she was 8 years old and once she became 12… I let her go study abroad in a different school... I was selfish and childish. If I haven't been too scared, I could have prevented Sana from coming here and being hurt… things like that would have never even happened. That start of everything was me…

Ms. Minatozaki then hugged Mr. Minatozaki and caressed his cheek with her hand. Then wiping his tear and patted his head.

Ms. Minatozaki: Dear… you are not the only one at fault… I am as much a coward than you. I could have opened up my opinion and voiced my disagreement. I could have suggested moving here with her. But I stayed quiet. But from what all that happened… Your mother taught me that everything happens for a reason. As much as we wish to turn back time. We can't. And Look at Sana now, she's grown beautifully into a mature, sweet woman. She is still in high school but look how much she took charge of her own life. And not to mention, she found Tzuyu, someone she can love and cherish ever since Grandma died.

Mr. Minatozaki: I realized that as well…

Ms. Minatozaki: You know… Tzuyu mother is…

Mr. Minatozaki: I know Momo told us remember, and Tzuyu told me herself too…

Ms. Minatozaki: Should we discuss maybe for both of them to have an arranged marriage? This will be also beneficial for our company as well. As much as I can see how we shouldn't involve business matter in our daughter’s life, but I don't see any way for her to accept Sana without revealing who we are… She thinks Sana is a poor girl who only wants Tzuyu’s inheritance…

Mr. Minatozaki: The nerve of that woman…

Ms. Minatozaki: That's What I said…

Both of them chuckled and looked at each other. Mr. Minatozaki then took his wife's hand and looked at her.

Mr. Minatozaki: I plan to talk to her and of our daughter but I feel business with them should be separate. I can always work with another organization if she makes things overly complicated. I want to speak to her in terms of my own daughter’s happiness.

Just then a growling sound erupted and Mr. Minatozaki turned bright red and clenched his stomach with his hand. Ms. Minatozaki chuckled and flicked her husband's forehead.

Mr. Minatozaki: Oww! That really hurt…

Ms. Minatozaki just laughed but suddenly stood up extending her hand out in the process towards her husband.

Ms. Minatozaki: Aigoo… You are such a kid sometimes… but I was also hungry as well and before we were talking, I was planning to find you to get something to eat.

They walked happily and arrived at the cafeteria and it was pretty late at night but to their surprise, people were still working and staff personals and interns seems to be eating late to operate throughout their shift.

Ms. Minatozaki POV

Mr. Minatozaki: I'll grab us something to eat, why don't you look around for an unoccupied table so we can sit and eat before going home.

I nodded my head and walked happily around to find a table and I could have sworn that I heard my husband chuckling in the background due to my childish happy side. I turned around and I see him quickly change his face to a more mature and cool side and I found that cute. I then winked at him and turned to look for our table. When I was looking around, I couldn't help but notice a woman sitting by herself. She looked really sad for some reason and the way her face looked is almost as if she was confused and miserable. I wanted to keep on finding a table but just seeing how she was alone and all the other tables were full, made me drawn to her. I went over and tapped her shoulder. She stood up right away and looked at me

???: Who are you?! How dare you tap on me.

I was revolted of her rude behavior but for some reason I couldn't muster up the courage to say anything mean back.

Mr. Minatozaki: I didn't mean to bother you but I was wondering if my husband and I can sit along the table with you as we eat. All the other tables are full.

???: Do as you wish. Just don't bother me.

I sat down across from the lady and waited patiently for my husband. I was nervous and scared with what she might do, which is why I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact with her. But as I glanced over just once I could see that she was gloomy and about to fall into tears.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter