Should I do something?

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sana POV:

After seeing Chewy leave the room, I started feeling warm tears fall down my face. I felt it was too late for me to do anything and I was so confused of how I should end it with Richard. Should I at least still give him a chance? Should I give in and go to Chewy even after how much I hurt and treated her so badly. I know I love her but I wasn’t really sure how to approach her… Just then I felt a pair of hands on both of my shoulders and I turned around towards that direction

Mina: Are you okay Sana-ah…

After she said those words, I broke down even more… Mina and Momo then hugged me tightly and guided me outside calmly to the restroom to clean myself up. Once we arrived, I washed my face and re-did some eye make-up to hide the puffiness in my eyes. Just then Momo began to speak up?

Momo: Is it cause of your boyfriend. You should just break up with him already. I don’t think he is right?

Sana: He wasn’t the one that made me cry… Well he may be a small part but I think the person to blame is myself. I hurt the people around me and realized to late how much I have done to maybe fix things.

Mina: Are you in love with Tzuyu?

Sana: ... I-...I-....

Momo: You are, aren’t you…?

Sana: I am… I am in love with Chewy… the way she holds me, the way she kisses me, the way she stays by my side, the way she accepts who I am without knowing any part of me, the patient she shows and respecting who I am. She was never too strong now was she ever pushing her feeling on me. She suppressed her feeling and worried about me. I fell in love with her the first day I met her, yet I didn’t realize and was blinded by happiness and normality I felt with her. It was comfortable. But now I’m with Richard and… I want to break up with him but I barely know him and I want to see what type of person he is… Not to mention… I don’t think I even deserve her in my life. She was always the one that showed care towards me yet I was oblivious and was selfish with my favors for her… The more I think of it, I felt that I put her in so much pain and it was to the point that she is ignoring me now…

Mina: Sometimes… Loving someone means sacrificing your feeling to make sure the person you love is happy. Sometimes they continue their own goals but also would do anything to help as well. If they loved you that much then they would never leave your side… I don’t think this is the reason why she is ignoring you… I feel like there is something in her mind that is occupying her that she doesn’t want you to get involved.

Sana: But what though… why won’t she tell me… I don’t care if I’m in trouble or get hurt… I just want her… I know I am late and should have done this sooner… But I want her to express her feelings with me… I tried asking her yesterday and throughout the whole day… I felt she is leaving me…

Momo: I can assure you… She didn’t want to. If she could stay by your side she would do so. I understand how she feel. Because… I did that to Mina….

Mina the started to hold Momo hand and rubbing her cheeks to make sure she doesn’t cry. The way she said that was full of sadness…

Momo: I know that it may sound stupid, but I think all she is thinking, are ways that she can keep you safe… All in her mind that is all she cares about. It’s hard to explain how she is feeling or tell you the reason… But even if you don’t see her by your side, she is always finding ways and watching you from afar.

Just then I would remember her small gestors she does today… even though she distances herself, she still trying to assure I was okay…

Sana: Why?...

Momo: I-

Sana: Are you guys also hiding something from me?...

Mina: We… idk…

Momo: Do you still love that Richard due?...

Sana: Idk… I’m so confused. I know I love Chewy to death but I feel bad for dumping him after only being him for a week

Mina: What if he isn’t someone you think he is…

Just then I had flashbacks of how he treated Chewy and became possessive of me… but…

Sana: Idk... I also have that feeling as well… but can’t judge a book by its cover. I will see who he is first ...

Momo: I think that’s a bad idea… what is he does anything to you?

Sana: ... what do you mean?

Mina: … we heard a few rumors about him but we don’t know if it is true….

Then Mina and Momo told them about the stories they heard about Richard… emphasizing the rumors and similar finding they have found…

Sana: ... I’m… speechless. I don’t know what to believe...I don’t want to assume the worst but I am a bit scared.

Mina: We are always here to protect you… Momo too… and I think Tzuyu will too.

Sana: Does Chewy know about this?

Momo… No

I thought it was weird how Momo took a long time to say no, but I wouldn’t assume the anything. We then exited the restroom and I saw Richard outside standing there. He then looked up and saw me and went straight up to me and then took my hand gently.

Richard: I heard you were crying. It’s probably my fault. I’m sorry. I wanted to visit you at lunch today but I didn’t see you around. I asked the classmates in your room and they said you were here crying. I know you don’t want to talk to me but I was worried and I would be upset knowing I was she because of it. Please give me one last chance to make it up to you

Richard looked sincere but I was still cautious. Should I still give him a chance or should I break it with him. Should I see how he is first and give him chance?

Richard: Please…. Please give me a month.

Sana: Okay.

Richard: Reall-

Sana: Please don’t expect much from it. You may like me but sfter seeing what you did to Chewy… that’s just unacceptable.

Richard: But I should be the boyfriend not Tzuyu

He has a point but I’m in love with Chewy… I can’t tell him that.

Sana: That still doesn’t give the right for you to disrespect her. She is important to me and he is like a part of me. If you hurt her in that 1 month period we are over.

Richard: Don’t you ever find it how unfair you are treating me… I never done this or tried so hard on a girl. You were an exception and yet you treat me like …

Momo: Dude, you have no right to say or judge how Sana Thinks. Just be lucky she gave you a chance. You greedy son of a-

Sana: Momo stop. If you see this as unfair we can just end it here Richard. Break it off.

Richard: ... Fine… but you should let me hold your hand and kiss you.

Sana: ... I-

Just then he held my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. It was much gentler than before but… It isn’t the same. As I pulled away slightly, he embraced me for a hug. Then from the corner of my eye. I see something... and couldn’t help by feel my heart drop.

Sana: ...Chewy-ah…

She was standing at the corner of the hall and stood far away. Her eyes opened and her eyes looks like they were full of sadness. It pains me to see her...The way she looks and the stupid choices I made. She slowly started to approach us and she finally did.

Tzuyu: Hello Sumbaes. Did you guys eat yet?

She is still acting… She smiles small but I can see how much she is holding herself back. But the Richard approached chewy and patted her shoulder.

Tzuyu POV:

Richard: Sorry about the punch. Did it hurt? And I’m sorry about flaring at you during practi-

Tzuyu: It fine. It didn’t even hurt.

Richard: Why you son of a-

But then he held it in and smiled creepy. Then approached me again closing near my ear

Richard: Well I just wanted to apologize and…

Then he whispered in me hear so only I can hear.

Richard: She is mine. Your loss.

Then he smirked and said his farewell to the group. I just stood there and my heart was filed with rage and sadness but I can’t show that. So, I kept it in.

Sana: Chewy-ah

Sana then grabbed my arm and then placed one hand on my cheek where I covered up my bruise. I winced in pain and hissed a bit

Tzuyu: hissss Ow….

Sana: Why are you being tough. You stupid. Why are you hurting yourself and lying about what hurts...?

Then she started hitting my shoulder repetitively and I can see tear falling down her face. She then stopped and hugged me. Momo and Mina saw and they just stared with heartwarming eyes but also full of sadness. Knowing how I would feel at this moment. Majority of myself told myself that I should embrace her back and cherish this moment. But the back part of my mind told me not to in case anything where to happen. The last thing you could do is harm her at the end when you least expect it . That guy is unexpected n general…

Tzuyu: Sorry, I’ll be more careful next time. But it is almost time for class so we should continue to head to our classroom now.

I slowly pried my arms from her embrace and slowly walked but waited by her side so she would walk with me. The only thing he warned me of is to treat her like all other Sumbaes and classmates so I guess I shouldn’t completely ignore her. After seeing how they were at a distance, I can see that maybe that guy can be caring towards Sana. But as I saw that moment together they shared, I felt my heart shatter even more. Was I just a fool for letting her go or was I a bigger fool for not accepting what I have and not want more. I feel bad that I made her cry… But what exactly can I do. The more she cries, the more I want to be with her, the more I want to through everything away to protect her. It was a hard decision and this situation is making it harder. Me pushing her away is just not hurting her and myself, but affecting our relationship we had with each other. All I can think right now are ways that she won’t get hurt or used at the end. My heart and my stomach felt like they were in knots, but I just… I just want… Nothing to ever happen to her. I feel sorry and apologetic that I am they one doing this. I feel like after all of this is over, I can’t have her back in my life, that I will lose her, I am not worthy of her presence and her kindness. I love her yet I have to be distance from her. I’m sorry, I’m sorry... I feel like a 100 or a thousand of sorry will not fix what I have forced upon us. But at the end of the day, if she is happy and safe. I guess I can say I can be happy too. I love you. We then arrived at class and I sat down next to Sana because it was the only two seat left. I looked at her and noticed that her eyes were a bit read and puffy. I knew she cried earlier but it shouldn’t be to this degree.

Tzuyu: Sana-ah Sumbae have you been feeling okay?

Sana: I don’t know…

Tzuyu: Is it my fault?

Sana: Do you hate me, why are you so distant from me but you still do these things to me. Do you love me?

Tzuyu: I-... I don’t know what to say. I felt that you just needed space after I said that I’m sorry. I’m the person that made things awkward between us and well you have Richard.

Sana: That doesn’t mean that I want you to leave me too… Do you know how much I care for you? Do you know how much I think of you and how important to me?... Do you know how much I love you?

Again… What does it mean when you say that you loved me… Like a best friend, right?

Tzuyu: I do… I love you too. You should know that. But…

Sana: But what?... Are you hiding the fact that your hate me or is there something you want to tell me but just can’t saw it?

Tzuyu: I would never hate you in my life. I think it’s the opposite. I would hope for you to understand that. I said it wasn’t the right time and I can’t tell you just yet of wat was going on.

Sana: So, does that mean the person you are distancing is me. The person you have to stay away for now is me.

Tzuyu: Not stay away, but… but have to do something that can involve you in danger.

Sana: Do you know how much I feel like you are leaving me… Please don’t push me away… I love you.

I love you too… But please…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter