Time after Time I Miss you… Part 2

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hello! Just a quick disclosure, this chapter will have some repreated parts from the last two chapter. Since the recent chapter was Sana POV, I wanted to offer a clearer insite and do it in Tzuyu POV this time. So if the last chpater kept makng youw onder how Tzuyu felt, I hope this chapter clears it up. Enjoy!

 

 

Tzuyu POV (The Day I left)

Tzuyu: I… I have to-

Sana: To go?

I nodded and then reluctantly dropped my hand down.

Sana: You better go! Before it's too late.

Sana then Pushed me to the door and opened it and pushed my outside closing it. I looked at the door and touched it.

Tzuyu: I love you… I'll be back for you…

I then left, gripping the scarf she gave me and the perfume she had gifted…

As I walked and approached my house, Ma was waiting outside the door in her car. I entered the car and Mama help to secure me in and place my luggage in the car as well.

Ms. Chou: We’re heading out in a bit since the plane got delayed back to 10:30. Since we have a decent amount of time, do you need anything else and gave to do anything before we leave to the airport?

I knew I had to go and can’t turn back to Sana or else she’d be confused. As I grip on the scarf I was happy that I had a piece of Sana with me all the time to hold and keep my warm.

Ms. Chou: Did Sana give you that?

Tzuyu: Mhmm…

I then realized that the ring I gave her… it wasn't enough. What if she wanted the hug something to relieve the loneliness.

Tzuyu: Ma… Can I go buy something right now?

Ms. Chou: Where at?

Tzuyu: A gift store and a store with a lot of stuffed animals.

Mother then drove to a gift store and helped me get out and looked around. I was glancing around and one stuffed animal caught my eye. I picked it up and I hugged it straight away kissing its nose, because it reminded me of someone.

Tzuyu: Sana…

It looked like Sana and I knew it was perfect. I then paid it at the counter but ran into the car to get something. I grabbed my scent bottle I used typically and typed around the Shiba Inu neck with a ribbon. I then had the gift be wrapped and shipped to my home so dad can receive it. Once I was done, mother was waiting outside and asked if I was done. I nodded and got in the car. As we rode along, Ma asked me if I wanted to say goodbye to any one of my friends before I left. Immediately I remembered that I never told Momo or Mina so I texted them asking where they were and went there. I gave the address to my mother and she drove me to the location. Outside a cafe I walked out the car and enter seeing Momo and Mina siting. I approached them and gave each of them a hug. It was at that moment when I saw them, I knew that there is one more thing I can do.

Momo: Hey Chewy? What's going on? You never asked us to meet up with you this urgently?

Tzuyu: Hahaha…

I then quickly but carefully explained what had happened and why I am leaving today. Both of them of course, were angry. One, was why I didn't fight but I calmly answered why to all of that and two, why I told them last minute. They were quiet but at the same time understanding.

Mina: So why did you call us here besides telling us this? Knowing you, you tend to ask us to do something,

Tzuyu: Hahaha! Well I actually have something I'd like you to do.

Momo: What is that?

Tzuyu: Well I can't contact Sana directly so I was planning on secretly mailing you a letter and have you deliver it to Sana.

Mina: Of course we would.

Tzuyu: I was wondering if you can keep watch of Sana and I will inform my dad when to contact you to guys to give the letter to her.

Momo: Such a complex plan…

Tzuyu: Well it is last minute. So that’s what popped in my head. Sana gave me something that I can hug but… I never gave anything for her to be comforted. I was afraid that after I leave and have no means of communication with her, she would be sad and her health would decline. I know it's small but I got her a stuffed animal to hug at night to relieve some loneliness. But as that happens… I would like it if I could ask a favor to watch over and make sure she is physically and mentally okay.

Momo: Tzuyu, Sana is like family to us. Even if you didn't tell us, we would do it. But the fact that you told us this will help us look after her more. Thank you for telling us this.

Tzuyu: There is actually one more thing… you see there is a secret entrance behind the school garden… and I would like it if you guys, if you guys have the time, to plant more flowers for her. Maybe rose bushes and Daisies to make it more beautiful. I'm sure Sana will go there a lot.

Mina: We'll do what we can.

Tzuyu: But please don't tell anyone about the location and most of all, hide it from Sana. It's a surprise.

I then looked at my phone in regards of time and it was about 9 am. My plan departures at 10:30, so I had to go. I bowed to them, giving my last goodbyes and hugs, leaving and entering my mom’s car.

Tzuyu: I'm sorry for taking so long.

Ms. Chou: As long as everything is done with.

My mom drove to the airport and as we arrived and waited to enter the plane in the first-class lounge, mother spoke.

Ms. Chou: I know you want to contact Sana secretly.

I jolted and had cold sweat and slowly looked at mother avoiding eye contact.

Tzuyu: B-but how?

Ms. Chou: I entered the cafe to remind you that the plane is going to be delayed and the time we should leave, but as I walked in, I overheard your conversation.

Tzuyu: I'm sorry…

Mother was quiet and tapped her finger on the seat in the lounge.

Ms. Chou: Once.

Tzuyu: Yes mother?

Ms. Chou: You can only mail it to your friend once and after that. I expect you not to disobey me after that. Deal?

I nodded my head in enjoyment and hugged mother without thinking.

Tzuyu: Thank you!

Ms. Chou: N-Now you need to let go. We are in public.

I realized that and let go right away and I looked at Ma’s face and it was pink. I laughed a bit and then tempered I had to call dad.

Riing*Riing*Riing*

Mr. Chou: Chewy? What is it?

Tzuyu: Papa I mailed home a package and can you open it and leave it in my room?

Ms. Chou: Of course, what is it by the way?

Tzuyu: A Shiba Inu Stuffed animal. It's for Sana. I bought it for her and honestly the doll stood out since it reminded me of her.

Dad: You really are in love with her~

Tzuyu: YAH!

Dad: I’m just joking. HAHAHAHA

Tzuyu: But when you do give it to Sana, can you contact my friend Momo? The next part of my plan will occur. I’ll text you the number when I arrive

Dad: Problem? How am I supposed to have Sana come over?

Tzuyu: Dad I didn't think that far… WAI-- DAD I HAVE TO GO! I TRUST YOU!

Dad: Tzu--

I hung up the phone having faith in my dad.

Mr. Chou POV

Mr. Chou: How the heck am I going to do this???

Tzuyu POV

It was time for the departure. As I looked back into the distance I stood there thinking whether this was a good idea. Whether it was the best to leave for now and come back. Will Sana be healthy and okay. But as I gripped the scarf I knew that I can't go back now. I made a deal and I want to stick to it. I gripped my luggage and boarded the plane.

3 years later.

It was my last month in Junior year but all of a suddenly one day, I got called into the principal’s office. As I walked towards the office, all I could think of is whether I was in trouble. I didn't do anything wrong and if anything was this bad to be called here, personally my plans might be set back more. I couldn't bare the fact of spending more time away. I wanted to come right away to Sana right away.

During the school years I spent here, I took extra class for units and did extra outside curriculars to meet my graduation requirements and University requirements. I complete everything and extra volunteer hours and observation hours, planning to have Senior year be a relaxing year taking easy classes, that way, I can start to plan my proposal for Sana. As I entered the office the principal sat me down.

Principal: Tzuyu do you know why you are here?

Tzuyu: No sir, I don't. I have not done anything bad and focused on my studies and extra curriculars. To be quite honest, I don't know why I am here in the first place.

I sat there quietly as the principal sat there tapping his fingers on the desk staring at me with serious eyes. It was nerve wrecking just then the principal suddenly got up and approached me. I sat straight up fixing my posture and the principal raised their hands above. I closed my eyes not knowing what to anticipate. But a few seconds after, I felt a hand pat my head and my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw the principal smiling.

Principal: You have become one of our best students and you have gone above acquiring everything. I have nothing more to say. I decided to have you take the Exams for a university of your choice. I know this is a bit last minute and later than expected, but I believe you can do it.

Inside I screamed in joy because it was one year off my plan. I gladly accepted and I went home. As I arrived home I saw mother at her desk and she was doing work. I knocked on her door and she gave me entry to go in.

Ms. Chou: Tzuyu! What do you need from Mommy.

As you may figure from the tone, mother and I, have made great progress in repairing our relationship. We both started opening up with one another after mother saw me cry one day from missing Sana so much. From then on, we'd share everything.

Tzuyu: Ma I have amazing news! The school decided that I can graduate early but the end of this month, also allowing me to take the college exams to get into the university I want to attend.

Mother was quiet because she was shocked. I thought that this will allow me to leave early and go back but the face ma made was about…

Ms. Chou: Sweetie can you sit down for a minute?

I did as I was told and mother handed me some papers to look at.

Tzuyu: What is this Ma?

Ms. Chou: I suspected someone in the company is manipulating with our products. I've been handling it fine but… I haven't told this yet but Tzuyu dear my health is getting to me. I know it's a plan you'd go back after graduating but I would have expected at least 4 years.

Tzuyu: Ma…

Ms. Chou: I want to train you the next year to be ready in case I collapse from my poor health. Don't worry it's nothing serious. It's just as I get older I get tired and become more fatigue. This company is a lot to handle and since I’ve been aware of this, I did all the work all but myself these 3 years.

Tzuyu: Wait so it started when...

Mother: Exactly dear… that's why I had you come here with me as I trained you slowly into the business. Long back then, I knew I wanted to accept both of you guys, but I recently found out that the company is going through some difficulty but there was no evidence for me to pin anything. And with the Minatozaki’s, I plan on merging together with them as the process later on, but now since this is happening, I don't want to affect their business lose my face and also theirs as well. I didn’t have the heart to tell you then but… I knew I had to tell you one day.

Tzuyu: Ma…

Ms. Chou: I know it's hard put please just one more year. I'm sure Sana would expect that your plan and my deal with you will still work out and be over in 4 years as well. I will train you about everything in regard to the company next year. Your father is not suited in this because of what he is uncharged of. He's a lawyer so he has other cases to worry about too. Until I can teach you everything in that one year, I will let you go afterwards with ease in mind, and you will continue business in Korea returning to Sana.

I thought long and hard. I had to delay my return or well, stick to the time period I have to spend here. As I looked at mother I noticed she has gotten very pale lately due to the work and it pained me as well. I clenched my hands and looked at Ma.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter