A New Chapter

I Just Want To Find Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are a disgrace to The family. You never do anything right. You better not let us down. You made us an embarrassment to the family... 

Twice High, a place and safe haven to allow people who wants to pursue a performing arts major such as singing, dancing, and acting. One of the most prestigious schools that not only is known for its amazing performance arts program, but also one of the top 5  schools in grades and test. Not everyone can get in because an audition and placement test is taken place to determine the best of the best. It was the first day of school and the incoming freshmen were entering the beautiful entrance to the high, tall, futuristic buildings. Just then everyone turned to see a beautiful figure entering the campus. 

Tzuyu POV

Sigghhh... I really hate the attention, but honestly I don't care. The only person that I can depend and associate is myself. As I walked further and deeper in the campus trying to find my classes, I notice how quiet and peaceful the atmosphere was. Deep down I felt so relieved that I picked this school. If only...If only... If only I got the support I needed to follow my dream... I just want to be happy and live a life that I want to live. But then again I'm used to it. I don't need it cause I've made it this far by myself. 

Flashback 

Mom: Tzuyu, you need to go to this Medical High School to pursue a high paying career. You are the head of this Household. You are already considered a shame to the other relative. At least prove them wrong and make our family be recognized. even though you aren't a boy, we still expect a lot out of you.

Dad: You mom is right...

Tzuyu: Mom, Dad... I have always done what you told me... I really can't take this anymore... I want to Sing. I want to Dance. I want to do something I love and enjoy. I've always been smart and scored at the top of my class. I've done everything you told me and gave up my extra-curricular activities, even playing basketball to make you guys happy. Please.... I beg of you... please let me apply to a different school that I have always dream of. Twice High. They only take the smartest as well and is known to be one of the top School in the country. Mom.. Dad... Just this once... I won't be selfish.... please.

Mom: No. and that is final

Tzuyu: But mo-

Mom: No is No. Now go study for the Medical placement exam.

Tzuyu then left to go in her room... She doesn't cry anymore because her tear were all dried up. Oh she wished she could cry and relieve her sadness. But just then her dad came in, slowly and almost secretly.

Dad: Tzuyu listen to me... I'm sorry that I could not defend you... But for once, do what you want. I will talk to your mom but even though she denies it, still apply to your school that you want. She will ignore you and I can't do anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter