08. Locked In The Storage Room

Misconduct Of Seventeen

Once again they were out of filters and Jihoon was asked to go get more from the storage room. Learning from the past, Jihoon grabbed the ladder by the door and headed towards the shelf that held the coffee filters. When the managers emailed them about the new arrangements of the storage room, he didn't know what they were thinking. The napkins, they rarely ever used, were below the filters, which they needed on a daily basis.

Placing the ladder securely on the floor, Jihoon made his way up.

 

And once again, he was joined by someone. Looking down, he saw Seungcheol enter. Not only did he see Seungcheol enter the room, he also saw Seungcheol knock over the door holder, and the door closing behind him.

‘Oh My God,’ Jihoon screamed out in shock, ‘You locked us in!’

Seungcheol looked around, ‘Is someone in here?’

Jihoon started to make his way down, ‘Me, Jihoon. You locked us in, Seungcheol. That is a one way lock. We can’t get out unless someone opens up from the other side.’

Once Jihoon is on the ground, Seungcheol sees him. Everything about this situation was making him worried, of all the people who he worked with it had to be Jihoon who he was locked with.

Ignoring Seungcheol, Jihoon goes straight to the door and starts pounding away at it. ‘Help! We’re locked in. I’m locked in with a cannibal!’

‘Please,’ Seungcheol glares at Jihoon, ‘I wouldn't eat you even if you told me you tasted like cotton candy.’

Jihoon went on ignoring him, ‘Help! Seungcheol said he was going to eat me like cotton candy! Someone come and open this door!’

‘You know, I’m sure this is the most I’ve ever heard you talk.’

Leaving the door, Jihoon sighed, ‘What are they doing out there? Why don’t they hear me?’

‘Maybe they like that you’re locked away in here,’ Seungcheol said quietly, hoping Jihoon didn’t hear.

‘What?’ Jihoon said glaring at Seungcheol. ‘Do you wish you locked me in here by myself, ignoring me till the next day, hoping I become the missing five?’

‘You must have notice by now, Jihoon, you’re not liked by everyone here.’

‘And you’re so great because everyone loves you, right Seungcheol? Do you even know me well enough to despise me this much?’

‘Hmmm,’ Seungcheol said, lifting his right pointer finger, ‘One, you are two faced in the fact that you are nice to customers yet mean to everyone you work with.’

Seungcheol lifted his middle finger, adding another point, ‘Two, you basically gloat about how good you are at your job, and you make it seem like everyone else is below you.’

Adding another finger, Seungcheol went on ‘You’re short and have pink hair. Seriously, you hate the nickname fairy, but you basically are a fairy.’

Jihoon couldn't stay quiet and let Seungcheol go on, speaking over the ranting man he said, ‘Oh please. All I hear is whining. You’re mad that I’m better than you at this job. You’re mad that I actually love my job while you are only just getting by. You’re mad that I can be confident with my looks while you are just plain like everyone else.’

Now it was Seungcheol’s turn to pound on the door. ‘Come and open this freaking door before I really do eat this fairy!’

 

After a minute of knocking and calling for help, a rustle could be heard from behind them. They jump in fear as a body appears.

‘What's going on?’ a tired Minghao asked, rubbing his eyes as he walked up to them.

‘Minghao, what were you doing back there?’ Seungcheol asks back.

Minghao hides a yawn behind his hand, replying, ‘Don’t tell the others, but I take naps back here.’