11. Pen Pals pt. 3

Misconduct Of Seventeen

To: Woozi

From: S.Coups

Our company is trying to kill us. Just because of one review, we now have a bakery. I have to learn how to make muffins and cookies. The only good thing to have come out of it is Mingyu’s skills. He’s one of my coworkers, he makes the softest, yummiest cookies ever. I would never tire of them. If you were closer, I would buy you one just so you could taste how soft it is.

Also, ugh, I got stuck in the storage room with another coworker of mines, and I literally wanted to kill myself. I hate him, but I can’t help but agree with his words. He was stabbing all my weak points.

Over time I have some how became a leader to all the people I work with, and I don’t know if I can do it. Even the evil guy could do it better than me. Heck, the guy who spreads rumors could probably do it better. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know if this is what I want to do, I don’t know if I should keep this up if I don’t even feel confident.

What do you think I should do?


 

To: S.Coups

From: Woozi

My store has expanded in the last few months as well. So I can understand how painful it is. I also have to learn new things, which is great and all, but it makes me so exhausted by the end of the day.

And after doing all that, and also having to deal with my rambunctious coworkers, I just cannot wait to go home to sleep.

Soft cookies are probably one of my weaknesses. Now that you’ve mentioned it, I might have to go out on my day off just to go have a cookie.

You know, considering how you’ve become a leader to those people, they must have seen something great in you to trust you that much. Don’t give up on yourself that easily. Those words, said by your coworker, may have been cruel, but you know that you can turn them around and show a better version of yourself.

Give yourself a chance. If it doesn't work out even after trying harder, then you can give up knowing you tried.

Also, I am for sure not crushing on the guy from a while back now. He’s kind of quiet rude. I don’t know what I saw in him.


 

To: Woozi

From: S.Coups

Mmmmm, I’m having a soft cookie as I write to you now. It is so delicious. Although, I really do have to share one with you. I really cannot be eating all of them by myself. Someone has to stop me!

Maybe you are right. Maybe I am rushing my thought process too much. Watching over these boys do make me nervous, but they also make me super happy. They make me love the job I have.

I’m going to stay for a while long. I may even give the evil guy another chance. That is if we don’t pull each other’s hair out first.

Seeing you so positive, when I know how hard that is for you, makes me want to try to be better as well. I really do hope things are going good for you, and that writing comes easily!