06. Pen Pals pt. 2

Misconduct Of Seventeen

To: S.Coups

From: Woozi

 

Your workplace sounds like a fun place. I work with some pretty creative people as well, and it’s always fun to see what they will create.

Talking about creative. I think I might actually get back to doing what I took a break on while I was working. Everything feels right now, and I’ve decided it’s been too long.

If it is you, I would gladly be friends. Though we agree with each other here I’m not sure how well you would like me in real life. I tend to be a bit cold. I’m sure you aren’t that way, I’m sure you make friends with everyone right off the bat.


 

To: Woozi

From: S.Coups

 

I guess that is one way to put it. I have to admit, the people I surround myself with are pretty creative. The guy who basically runs the bookstore side of our place made this ice cream creation, and it was delicious. It made me wish we sold ice cream.

You would never guess what happened at work. Sometimes we get the craziest customers. He literally told me customers are always right, when we know for a fact that that statement is not true. I hope you never have to run into someone like this.

It makes me happy to hear you are going back to your roots. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you put on hold while you were working? I’m sure whatever it is will make you happy, and I’m also sure you will succeed in doing it.

Do you really think that low of yourself? I’m sure if I got to meet you in real life I would love to be your friend right away, no matter how cold you are. I mean it. How would you know if I wouldn't be the one to cling onto you more?


 

To: S.Coups

From: Woozi

 

I do have to deal with some crazy customers too. So I can only imagine. A few days ago I did hear about this customer my coworker had the unfortunate event of encountering. The story was ridiculous yet I could honestly believe it. This guy was asking us for something we don't even sell!

When I’m not trying to satisfy the crabby customers, I write. It’s probably one of the reasons why I chose the job I did. I got to be up close and personal with people, yet still near things I really liked.

And before you get ahead of yourself, no I’m not famous for anything... yet. I’ll let you know when I make a breakthrough.

Somedays I don't even like who I am. It’s a ugly love hate relationship with myself. I’m not even sure if I would want you associating yourself with someone like me.