03. Pen Pals pt. 1

Misconduct Of Seventeen

To: Woozi

From: S.Coups

Work was hell, as usual. I love my job and my coworkers, but they drive me insane. I wish we could work together, than at least I know I won’t be having such a bad day.

How is your job going? The last time you wrote, you mentioned how you may have feelings for one of your coworker? Do you think that will be going anywhere anytime soon?

I know I’ve said this many times over, but I am so glad to have found you, and to have someone like you to write with. I used to be so angry at the world, but you’ve turned that all around for me. So, thank you.


 

To: S.Coups

From: Woozi

Hey, sorry to hear that work is such a pain. If I could, I would make it all disappear and make it so much easier for you. After everything you’ve been through you don’t deserve to have so much stress.

Work... is work...

I’m pushing away all those feelings for that guy at work. I thought he was someone I could like, but I overheard him saying something and I change my mind about him. And considering how I never saw us going further than me having a crush him, it is better I forget him.

I’m glad we started writing to each other too. You know I don’t have a lot of friends, so it’s nice to have someone to talk to. I’m sure it’s because of you that I am more open to other people now. Even if I was a positive person before this, I had a hard time talking to people, and writing with you has helped me a lot.


 

To: Woozi

From: S.Coups

Do you remember the coworker I told you about a few weeks back, the one who tells rumors about the four members who left. He was on a roll again. I don't know why all the other members allow him to tell all these fake stories to their friends.

I have to admit though, they were kind of amazing tales to hear. Even if they aren’t real.

I guess it’s just the small things that make work so much easier.

You said it yourself, and I also think it’s a wise move. If you didn’t think it was going to go anywhere then you might as well stop. You would just be hurting yourself more if you kept going on with your crush.

I have a coworker who is a tad quiet. He’s really good at his job, but he doesn't really talk to us. Another coworker said he actually smiled at him. If he can start opening up, I’m sure you can too.