16. Pen Pals pt. 4

Misconduct Of Seventeen

To: S.Coups

From: Woozi

How are things going for you? Cause everything is pretty good with me! I’m writing again, even though I’m dying from all the work hours I put in. Even then, I am dying happy. My job allows me to interact with people, and to see a lot of other interactions, it helps with all my writing.

So, do you remember how I said I wouldn't have a crush on that guy... The thing is... He keeps showing up around me and being friendly, and I didn't want to... But I think those feelings are coming back. He's changed and we worked through some issues and there is something about him that pulls me in.

But I may just be foolish and end up hurting myself. What would you do if you were in my position? Should I just quit on him cold turkey?

I don't know what to do, S.Coups. You are usually a good sound of mind when I have trouble thinking. You’ve helped me in so many ways. I don’t know what to do in this situation. Wishing things to be simple is only wishing. If only everything could be that simple...

 

To: Woozi

From: S.Coups

It’s been too long! I thought you had forgotten me. I’m glad everything is working out for you. Just as I expected it to! You’re a very driven person, Woozi. The moment you put your mind to it, I can see you doing anything you wish. Keep it up!

I hope having this crush isn’t stressing you out too much. That’s not how they should work. Even if you don’t see the relationship working out, you should still try to be friends with this person first. I see that being the best way to go about it. You have to start from somewhere.

Considering how this guy has started to change, and is finally starting to be decent, he can’t be too bad. Just make sure he stays that way.

Talking about having a change of heart, I’ve started to really enjoy my job. I’m pretty sure there is going to be some sort of romantic drama happening soon though. One of the guys is trying to bring up the courage to confess. I don’t know why they had to have all their conversations at work though. The two live with each other. They can talk at home.

Anyway, I have a bunch of random things I have to go plan. We should definitely talk more often!

 

To: S.Coups

From: Woozi

It’s pretty late right now, but I was so excited I couldn’t wait to write this. I’ve gotten pretty far in my writing, it’s almost perfect to start trying to find an agent. Which should be easy, cause I just have to get in touch with some old friends. It’s good to be back in the game.

Thank you for all your motivational words. They have definitely helped me in the last few days.

Things at work are normal. Not much happening, other than the youngsters being playful as always. There’s not much a person can do to stop them when they start.

Writing is going great, work is normal, but I don’t really know how to be a friend in real life. It’s easy writing out my thoughts to you, but talking face to face is so awkward for me to do. I’ve talked to this guy a few times but we don't get any further than a few words. How do I become friends with someone I can’t even talk to...?

Sometimes I just want to spill everything I have to him, but I can’t. I look at him and my words are stuck in my throat.

Why can’t it be as easy as it is when I write to you? My words and thoughts flow so freely here.