Fervor of Battle: Part 1

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she was again, Sana, sitting among the spectators' seats. She sat beside Mina who also came along to watch the match against the first team, Black Pink from YG Skool. Upon noticing Sana when Momo pointed at them, Chaeyoung clicked her tongue, irritated. 

Just the perfect person to ruin her day.

Ever since the day they witnessed the "romantic date", Chaeyoung haven't talk to her precious Dahyun sunbae properly. They had small conversations which ended really quickly because Chaeyoung wasn't really in the mood. Except Dahyun, she talked to the other unnies fine. Normally the maknae would have been excited to train with her sunbae but she went to Jeongyeon instead to train with her.

You could already guess what was Dahyun's reaction towards the whole "ignoring me and giving me attitude package" from Chaeyoung. Yeap, she was completely loss for words and wondered how this bizzare situation even come to in the first place. Sure, she was disappointed when she saw her hoobae going to Jeongyeon for the 1 to 1 training. She didn't know the reason why Chaeyoung was acting like that (because nobody told her she was a snake).

Tzuyu on the other hand, was often lost in her thoughts and often blanked out during recent trainings. Sometimes, she was so immersed in her thoughts during running that she ended up running more than the training menu. On one occassion, she tripped because she couldn't see where she was going. She laughed it off and pretended that everything was fine when in fact, she was overwhelmed by the questions that was in her mind constantly.

Sana, who was always at the same spot, heard noises from the girls squealing if Tzuyu was okay. She just looked on with a intrigued expression on her face before going back to do her work, showing little interest, just had some feelings of empathy because she too, was clumsy.

The two maknaes behaving weirdly worried the older members because the competition date was near, but since they did the training just fine (except Tzuyu who sometimes blank out), they thought it was fine to leave their own problems to themselves.

 ...

"You girls ready to get back our glory?" Jihyo hyped the members excitedly.

They stood in small circle hands on each other's shoulders while Dahyun stood beside holding the refreshments that she packed.

Momo was nervous, because she wasn't a fast runner like the others in the club. She had butterflies in her stomach and her hands were shaking. Her good friend, Jeongyeon saw how the poor girl was feeling and gripped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter