Talented Individuals

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you like to join the club offically?" Jihyo shot at her.

"Well...the thing is.." Chaeyoung said softly and looked at Tzuyu.

"It's okay Chaeng. Can I try out too?" She asked confidently.

Tzuyu was pretty confident of her running ability too. She was tall and had long legs. She wasn't the best and the fastest like Chaeyoung but she was still a decent runner. She was b with confidence as a slight smirk appeared on her face.

At first, Chaeyoung was worried for her but when she saw the smirk on her face, she too, placed confidence in her friend's ability. It was true. Tzuyu might not excelled at everything but had a natural talent for everything.

"Sure?" Dahyun said and looked towards Jihyo for approval.

Jihyo nodded and Tzuyu went on to the track. She tied up her long hair professionally and didn't requested for any sports shoes. All she had on was a pair of white school shoes which looked particularly brand new. 

"Hoobae, you sure about the shoes?" Nayeon asked.

Tzuyu shook her head and started doing some warm-ups.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun had some sort of hidden expectation for the tall girl because of her long legs and also how her friend performed ridiculously well. They thought that Tzuyu must be of similar caliber to Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung wasn't concentrating on supporting Tzuyu. A figure caught her attention of the corner of her eye. The person was sitting at the far end on the audience seats. She seemed to be very interested in the Track and Field club. The person had long hair with purple highlights and she didn't look abit Korean. Chaeyoung seems puzzled by how the person was watching them.

"Sunbae sunbae!" Chaeyoung tugged Dahyun's arm.

"Who's that?" She asked, pointing at the person's direction.

Dahyun squinted her eyes and a smile appeared on her face. The person waved at her excitedly.

"Ahh..that's Sana unnie, I mean sunbae." She said and waved back to her while smiling.

"She's been sitting there for a long time since we came in. Do you know what's her reason?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhh..No?" Dahyun voice trembled.

"Uh huh..." Chaeyoung seemingly annoyed at her response.

Dahyun gave a awkward smile to cover things up.

She definitely knew Dahyun was hiding something. She wanted to ask more but then again, this was the first time they ever met so she held back. She thought it would be quite rude to act this way. She decided it would be wiser to ask about the reason if she ever decided to join the Track and Field Club.

Liar.

Chaeyoung brushed all thoughts aside and her attention went back to her best friend.

Tzuyu was ready now. She went into the same starting position as Chaeyoung was.

"Ready, set..." Dahyun started the countdown while gripping her stopwatch tightly.

...

"GO!" She yelled.

...

...

Tzuyu immediately sprang and propelled herself forward.

Her long legs took huge strides, eventually giving her the momentum to speed up faster and faster.

Her tied up hair now has some loose strands brushing against her head as her pony tail bobbed up and down while she was running.

She looked flawless and completely photogenic while running.

Her running posture looks completely different from Chaeyoung as they both had different running styles. If you had to describe either running posture, Chaeyoung would be cute while Tzuyu was sleek.

Her face remained expressionless while running, showing her seriousness in taking this trial seriously.

She finished the 200m easily and without any difficulty.

...

The members clapped their hands while Tzuyu walked back to the starting position coolly. She was panting abit but not exhausted. Chaeyoung threw her a towel in which she catch easily w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter