Gifts

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Momo is going to get it from me later." Jeongyeon grumbled, massaging her temple.

"Sunbae! We're here." Chaeyoung tapped on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Jeongyeon was apparently cleaning up the messy clubroom, the floor littered with sweet wrappers and bits of food lying around. The culprit (obviously Momo) was nowhere to be found, leaving only Jeongyeon to tidy up the clubroom by herself while cursing under her breath.

She likes to keep things spick and span, to the extent that sometimes the club members are scared of her. Jihyo especially find her unnie frightening, even forsaking eating because her unnie might scold her.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu came in to find a grumbling sunbae in the clubroom after school and approached her as passively as possible.

"Ohh, the two new freshman! You girls are quite early." She looked at her watch.

"Better early than late right?" Chaeyoung chuckled and scratched her head.

"Sunbae, what do we do if we're early?" Tzuyu asked.

Jeongyeon was surprised to hear Tzuyu's voice. It was clearly her first time hearing Tzuyu speak. Her voice trembled while speaking the Korean language, giving Jeonyeong the hint that she wasn't from Korea.

Foreigner, like Momo, huh.

"Let's see, hmm...How about changing into your sports attire first?" The freshmen were still clad in their school uniform.

"Okay sunbae. Come on, Tzuyu let's go." Chaeyoung replied and dragged Tzuyu.

"Oh and one more thing." Jeongyeon spoke.

The two girls stopped and turned back.

"I'm Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon. Third Year. I guess I haven't introduced myself yet." She introudced herself.

"And errr...you hoobaes can call me unnie instead of sunbae. Sunbae sounds abit...thick." She added and scratched her left cheek in embarrassment.

Jeongyeon didn't like things to be too formal. It was kinda suffocating for her. Being called "unnie" sounded so much better for her. She was uncomfortable with the whole "sunbae, sunbae" thing.

The two girls smiled upon hearing that and nodded, They too were satisfied with calling Jeongyeon unnie.

"Arrasseo, Jeongyeon unnie~" Chaeyoung replied cutely and sped off with Tzuyu.

Cute freshmen.

...

Shortly after the Chaeyoung and Tzuyu left, Dahyun, Nayeon and Jihyo came in.

"Annyeong unnie." Dahyun greeted Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon put down her phone and greeted the members. She was beat after cleaning the clubroom and was resting while using her phone. She looked around to see if Momo was with them but she wasn't. Jeongyeon wanted to chide the culprit for dirtying the clubroom.

"Where's Momoring?" She asked.

"Momo? Why? We haven't seen her." Nayeon said, her voice seemingly irritated.

"I thought she wasn't the type to be late? Never mind then, she must have some sort of a reason." Jeongyeon gave up asking about her whereabouts after looking at Nayeon's face expression.

She went back to using her phone.

"By the way, the two freshmen are currently changing." She said without looking up from her phone.

"Oho. So early?" Jihyo faced lit up hearing the piece of good news.

"Well, we can't let them outdo us, Pali pali!" Nayeon exclaimed and stood right infront of the door.

"Please unnie, you just want to go and peek at their toned bodies right?" Dahyun joked and everyone laughed.

Nayeon shot the manager a death glare which led to Dahyun quickly apologising.

"Alright let's go and change too." Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon stood up and followed them while Dahyun stayed in the clubroom.

How I wish I could run with them too...

...

...

All five of them came back together, chatting happily on the way back. 

"Before anything else, self introduction is a must." Jihyo spoke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter