A Bloody Mess

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry. I'm really am." Tzuyu's voice trembled.

"You've been apologising since then, isn't it time you'll get bored of repeating the same thing over and over?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"It's fine to cry, y'know. It's only the two of us here. I'm here." Chaeyoung swung her legs back and forth.

She looks like she's been holding her tears for a while now. The weight of the whole team's success must have gave her a unbearable burden than before, excluding the impact that Sana had on her before the match. A rare sight which Chaeyoung was familiar with, but still couldn't get used to scene of her bestfriend shedding tears. The strong girl which rarely show any emotions, never letting anything break down her four walls, droplets of tears started flowing down her cheeks. She tried to stifle her tears but more and more tears kept coming out.

Chaeyoung patted her back while staring into the sky. The poor girl cried continously around 10 minutes before settling down.

"What's on your mind, Tzuyu-ah?" Chaeyoung said softly.

"A lot more stuff than you imagine. There's the thing about the competition and there's well...umm Sana unnie.." Chaeyoung frowned upon hearing that name.

Hearing Sana's name already brings a negative impression from the start. She just didn't like hearing the words "Sana", it made her felt threatened, because she possibly could take away Dahyun from her. Hence, the dislike. It wasn't "hate", it just made Chaeyoung felt more wary and careful.

"Start then. I'm listening~" Chaeyoung gestured.

"The thing is well...umm. How do I put this? Sana unnie sort of lashed at me before the match." Tzuyu scratched her head.

"Well, what did she say?" She knew that Tzuyu wasn't the type to easily go down without a fight, the matter at hand probably affected her more than she thought.

"Firstly, she insulted Jackson-oppa. Like what is her problem? She scolded me too for ignoring her? Like what do you mean I ignored your dumb ? She's the one that's been constantly avoiding me for days already." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes wide before bursting out in laughter. 

"That was it? Oh my god Tzuyu, I thought it was something more serious judging from the way you cried. You ended up losing focus because of that?" She couldn't control her laugher.

Chaeyoung was met with a fierce glare from Tzuyu which probably implied "I'm in the middle of something serious ". Chaeyoung put both of her hands together and mouthed the word "mianhae" softly.

"So she doesn't like you hanging out with Jackson-oppa?"

"Uh huh."

"She's been ignoring you?"

"Uh huh."

"She went to you first to scold you?" 

"Uh huh. Didn't I just said that?"

"What do you think of all these actions?" A sly grin appeared on Chaeyoung's face.

"What do you mean, wasn't she just having her PMS or something? What is there more to it?" Tzuyu was puzzled.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung couldn't believe her bestfriend was that dense. If you looked at the matter from a third person perspective, it was so easy to tell that they liked each other. Chaeyoung face-palmed herself. Tzuyu was super clueless of her own love life. She probably thought it was all just a big argument, nothing more behind the fight.

"Oh god, Tzuyu really? Did you really need me to tell you what's really going on?" Chaeyoung massaged her temple.

"What?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"...."

"SHE LIKES YOU, YOU PABO!!" The shorter girl exclaimed and flicked the taller girl's forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flashback]

Tzuyu turns to look at the other members getting ready for the competition before turning back to give a small nod to Sana. How many days have they not talked to each other at all? Previously, the longest only took about 2 days. Tzuyu thought the older girl was busy with her own schedules before realising that it was too long, too weird and too out of the norm. It gave her an uneasy and queasy feeling in her heart. 

It never occurred once to her that perhaps, maybe that Sana was avoiding her the whole time.

Now that, Sana, who didn't talked to her for days, her face doesn't looks good, appeared before the match started.

Why have you come now?

...

"I want to talk about Jackson." She spat without any hesitation.

"What about oppa?" Tzuyu raised her brows.

Sana clicked her tongue. She didn't like the word "oppa" one bit. How so? You could clearly see her getting annoyed with her facial expressions.  The word "oppa" made them seemed so...close, and that it made Sana felt she was losing Tzuyu to Jackson. She felt like she was losing her position (which was non-existent).

"Jackson gives me the creeps. He gives me this really bad vibe." She looked out to the spectator's seat where Jackson was seated.

"How can you say that about oppa? You don't even know him nor even talk to him? Who are you to talk badly about him?" Tzuyu bombed her with multiple questions, her faca clearly looks displeased.

"Whatever. Just don't hang out with him more than you do now, okay? I'm heading back to my seat now. Goodluck." She turned to walk away.

What the hell?

"Really?"

Sana turned back towards to Tzuyu.

"Really? I wondered what you were going to talk about since we didn't meet up, I thought we were going to catch up and all. I was excited too... But, you just came here to what, to insult Jackson-oppa?" Tzuyu was boiling with anger.

Sana's face softens.

The sight of Tzuyu getting angry for the first time immediately weakens her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter