True Feelings

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana...unnie." Tzuyu closed the door behind her.

The penetrating rays of amber lights was too bright, causing her to instinctively squint at the alone figure sitting right in the middle of the classroom. It was noon and school was almost empty, except for themselves (and probably some other students staying back for other reasons.)

The lone figure sat on a desk, while staring down at her swinging legs, as if her whole body screamed bored and nervousness. She hasn't been here for long, probably about 15 minutes?

"Tzuyu, you're...here."

Sana felt became a little dry as the voice projected from her sounded a little hoarse.

Tzuyu simply nodded and went forward to sit down. Literally, an awkward gap was formed because Tzuyu chose a seat in which there were 2 desks between each other. The air was heavy and tense.

Both came into the empty classroom without much preparation, though before they entered they had lots of thorough thinking-through about what to say and what to do in this situation. However, the presence of each other sealed their lips, as if everything they wanted to say beforehand went down the drain.

 

...

 

"What do you want to talk about?"

Naturally being the older one, Sana tried to casually get the conversation started.

"I have...no idea." Tzuyu seemed a bit flustered.

"Then why do you call me out for?"

"I don't know either." Tzuyu started playing with her fingers out of nervousness.

 

"Ahh.. I see...."

"I'll get going first. Eunha is waiting for me below." She stood up and brushed her skirt.

 

...

 

Eunha.

 

Somehow, that word triggered an unknown angsty feeling in her heart. She felt her heart twinge and curled. Like a mechanism being activated in her, emotions rushed into her as the only thing she wanted Sana to do now was not leave her side. To not leave her for Eunha, to stay and talk because this was the precious time she felt she deserved and her unnie wasn't going to leave her for another person.

 

Simply put, she felt threatened for the first time. She doesn’t like the thought of Sana going to see another person.

Just as Sana was about to leave the room with half-hearted feelings and a heavy heart.

"No."

 

"Yes?" Sana turned around with her eyebrows raised.

 

 

"I said no. Don't...leave."

 

Tzuyu don't know what overwhelmed her at the point of time. She felt a hard lump in . She couldn't bring herself to look at Sana while saying those lines. From Sana's perspective, she couldn't see Tzuyu's eyes and her face while she looked at the floor.

Unknown to Tzuyu, a wide smile appeared on Sana's face as she puts down her bag lightly and made her way in front of Tzuyu.

"Why should I not?" She whispered into the younger's ear.

"Give me a reason." She said with a cheeky smile.

 

As Tzuyu realised what embarrassing words that escaped from , she remained quiet as the embarrassment engulfs her. Her pupils shook a little as her eyes remained locked on to the ground. Not that the floor was particularly interesting of course except for some ants crawling.

Whispering into her ear send jolts of electricity down Tzuyu's spine as she felt her face turning even more red from the close promixity of Sana's mouth and her ear. She could hear the older girl breathing in and out in a rhythmic fashion, and soon her heart also beat accordingly to the rhythm. Her heart was about to burst.

FIrst time being in such a close contact with Sana unnie, the first person she actually likes in her whole entire life, made her even more flustered on what to do.

"Tell me~." She blew into her ear.

The older girl decided to tease the younger girl a little more to get more of that adorable and priceless reactions that she has never seen before.

"You have something to say to me?"

Tzuyu didn't move an inch nor did she reply her.

"Hmm...?"

"Are you jealous of Eunha...?" Sana had a sly smile on her face.

Part of her unconsciously stepped into uncommon grounds as she asked all these supposedly "unanswered" questions. It was like stepping into an area which was forbidden from the public but she somehow couldn't resist prompting those questions when she sees Tzuyu so vulnerable.

This time, the younger girl nodded a little.

She then regrets nodding by covering her face and hoped that Sana would perceive as a little action and nothing else. But then again, Sana was the type to notice these types of small details. She smirked. She wanted more answers. She was getting greedier by the second.

"Ehyyy.... So, you're jealous..." Sana takes a small breather again and the wind tickled Tzuyu's ear, making her hair stand.

Her face was getting redder with every question and felt her face significantly burning up. How she wished she would have said that line which made her stayed back.

"But why would you be jealous? Hmmm?"

“I....” Her words were incoherent.

 

"I can't hear you properly, Tzuyu-ah."

“You need to speak louder, I can’t hear you~” She teased. “Why are you looking at the floor? Look at unnie.”

She then gently lifted her head up, to which Tzuyu use her strength to resist it. Sana let out a slight chuckle because she found the girl in front of her immensely cute at the current moment. On the other hand, Tzuyu felt bitter because of how disadvantageous was the current situation for her – she bit the corner of her lips, the pending frustration and embarrassment was piling up.

“But why would you be jealous…?”

 

 

 

“I am no one to you, am I?” Sana’s voice deepens.

Sana sat down and stared at the ceiling.

Tzuyu gripped her knees tightly – anymore and she might let all hell let loose. The questions Sana asked to which she already knows the answer herself, as Tzuyu felt like she was being toyed around by the older girl.

All Sana could see was the ceiling fan spinning, her eyes followed the blades intently as she became immersed in her own thoughts. One moment she was playful, the next she was serious. Just how 4D can this girl be? Playfully serious or seriously playful?

The thoughts of her horrible actions towards Tzuyu all started coming back and drilling on her chest. She then remembered how, no, who was the one who made her a mess.

 

Jackson.

 

If he hadn’t appeared before her eyes, wouldn’t everything would have been fine?

If only she didn’t see everything, would her feelings have manifested into something bigger?

If she only bothered to learn about everything about them, would they have not been in the current situation right now?

But no, it wasn’t the poor guy’s fault. Somewhere in her heart, she wants to find a reason or someone to blame it on, for everything that had happened. She subconsciously wants to believe everything didn’t happened because of her. She knows it all too well. It is after all her own mind, her own heart. But, she doesn’t want to believe that.

These thoughts caused her to bring utter a half-hearted sentence.

 

 

“Jackson is your important someone, isn’t he?”

 

 

“What the hell do you mean by ‘important someone’?”

Tzuyu stood up.

“Ehh?” Sana looked at the taller girl, standing.

“I SAID, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”

“Wait, Tzu-

 

The younger girl snapped.

 

“You clearly don’t know how I feel, do you? You’re always the one pushing all these questions on me, you’re always teasing me, you’re always acting this way! You are always like this, huh?”

“Who are you anyways? Why did I even find the need to come and talk to you? Why are you constantly around? Who exactly are you, to affect me deeply enough to make me lose my match, huh?”

“Tzuyu, cal-

But.

Tzuyu isn’t listening.

 

“Pfft.”

 

 

“Why are you always on my mind 24/7? Why does my heart beat like mad whenever you’re aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter