The Devil Comes Back to Haunt Us.

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only 2 more weeks to the competition.

Training was as per normal, the members practiced really hard in the underground facility, sometimes only comes up after 5-6 hours of training in hopes of honing their skills. They practiced till late at night and were exhausted, but in a good way.

The two maknaes and Dahyun grew closer because they were similar in age and the other unnies grew fond of their cute and adorable freshman. Tzuyu, if she had the chance, would often spot Sana sitting again in the same spot and went up to talk to her often. She seemed really interested in the mysterious sunbae.

...

The maknae line trio often went back home together after training. However, today was special, Dahyun had something on.

"So...tired. Cant. Move." Chaeyoung complained.

"Yeah, wanna go get some ice-cream to recharge? Come along too, Dahyun unnie!" Tzuyu asked.

"Sounds good~" Chaeyoung suddenly brightened up at the idea of ice-cream.

Dahyun chuckled at the two's cute conversation.

"I can't. I have something on today. So another time okay?" She waved and went off first.

...

"Awww, your Dahyun unnie couldn't come with us~" Tzuyu teased and pat her head.

"It's fine anyways. Let's go." Chaeyoung said and gave a forced smile.

Tzuyu could tell that her bestfriend couldn't hide her disappointment. She always had this bad habit of hiding how she felt sad or disappointed. After all, Tzuyu known her for years. She understood how Chaeyoung felt. You would want to spend more time with a person you like/interested in. After all, that applied to her and Sana too.

"Arrasseo, let's go grab some strawberry ice-cream." Tzuyu said while Chaeyoung chuckled at her friend's cute way of cheering her up. 

...

"Something sweet after hardcore training is the best~" Chaeyoung exclaimed while on her ice-cream excitedly.

"It would taste even sweeter if Dahyun unnie was around." Tzuyu hummed while enjoying her ice-cream elegantly.

*cough* *cough*

Chaeyoung choked on her ice-cream upon hearing Tzuyu's savage comment. Tzuyu immediately broke into laughter and rubbed Chaeyoung's back to comfort her while Chaeyoung just glared at her.

"Hmph." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Hey, speak of the devil. Look! There's Dahyun unnie with...Sa...na...sun..bae..." Tzuyu words gradually became softer after she realised who was the former's date.

Chaeyoung immediately turned her head to look towards the direction which Tzuyu pointed to, which was a small cafe. Her heart sank when she saw who was it that was with Dahyun. She lost her grip on the ice-cream momentarily, causing her half-eaten ice-cream to fall on the ground. The sound of the cone cracking upon hitting the ground shook her awake from the disbelievement.

Tzuyu on the other hand, her mind was filled with thousands of questions. She was trying to register what was going on. Questions like, "Why are they together?", "What's her relationship with Dahyun unnie?", "Are they together?"... These queries bombarded her mind. She was curious. She wanted to know everything. Similarly, she came back to her senses when Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter