Celebration

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KBBQ was voted unanimously after the competition by the girls. They wanted to eat something fancy and delicious after their win over the Black Pink girls. Sana and Mina too were invited to the celebration.

Because they were friends of the same age and same class, Jeongyeon extended the invite to Sana which she hesitated a little before accepting shyly. Sana could felt a pair of eyes glaring at her while we she walked with Jeongyeon and the gang. The piercing glaze felt uncomfortable but she then decided to shrugged the ominous feeling off because it was a joyous occassion Little did she know, it was the oldest of the bunch, Nayeon being all childish because she probably felt jealousy from the way Jeongyeon invited her to tag along. Jihyo, who was walking beside her unnie the whole time, witnessed how her unnie glared and cursed under her breath at Sana when they there were walking behind, could only chuckle softly at her "maknae-like" unnie.

But Chaeyoung, she didn't like how Sana was coming along too. She just pretended to be cheerful because the other unnies were around and she didn't want to spoil the fun and mood like a spoilt brat. She knew she was better than that.

Mina on the hand, was forced to tagged along by Momo's monstrous strength. She couldn't refuse and was literally dragged by the collar by Momo. Mina at first rejected the offer and tried to walk away to which her favourite unnie reacted by gripping her tightly, and didn't had any intentions of letter the younger get away. Even though she rejected the offer at first, it still felt heartwarming to see her unnie including her. It felt a little heart fluttering for her, when her precious Momo unnie make sure that she stayed and had fun. Well, she just didn't like the whole "dragging me around like a toy penguin" part.

Sana and Tzuyu sat beside each other unknowingly because it was the only seats left. Tzuyu stayed quiet like usual, well occassionally showing her good manners by pouring water for her unnies and telling them to dig in first. Sana, upon noticing Tzuyu's "gentlewomanly" ways, smiled upon the heartwarming sight of Tzuyu taking good care of her (well not just her of course). While Tzuyu didn't had the opportunity to choose her seat, her best friend had the privilege to do so. Dahyun at first gestured/somehow hint to Chaeyoung to sit beside her, but she acted like she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and sat beside Nayeon.

Dahyun's smile immediately droop when she saw what Chaeyoung did. It felt even more disheartening because she could tell Chaeyoung was ignoring her through her horrible acting.

Someone should give her a Oscar award, hmph.

Well, things were still tense as a brick even after the competition and the their win, Dahyun kept pondering over what actually went wrong but she couldn't came to a definite conclusion, if only, Chaeyoung gave her a clue about Sana. The small bean felt bad but she probably thinks they should stay apart for now.

...

"Did you see how exceptional Tzuyu performed? She was all like "whoosh" and "herugh." Sana imitiated Tzuyu poorly, with her weird sound effects.

Tzuyu sat smiling like an idiot while half being embarrassed for the former's lousy imitation of her. It was cute seeing Sana unnie's exciting side for once. 

"Hey, Momo unnie. Pay attention to Sana-sunbae when she talks. Stop talking to Jeongyeon sunbae, you're mine." Mina shot at the giggling couple across her.

Jeongyeon and Momo were whispering and giggling over their "secretive talk" which Mina (and also Nayeon which was sitting beside them) been observing them the whole time. About time she corrected them, Mina thought, but she didnt expect her words to come so brutally honest.

Jeongyeon started bursting out in laughter because of Mina's sudden confession while Momo just stared with her eyes wide opened. As if she wasn't Japanese enough already, her eyes opening bigger almost made her seem like a anime character. She couldn't believe her ears.

"Eyyyyyyyyyyy~ Momo unnieeee~" The gang teased in unison at Mina about how she claimed Momo as her's.

Mina couldn't believe what she said from her own mouth. She could felt the surroundings getting hotter and hotter and cheeks flushed. 

"Wew, is the place getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter