Make Up Your Mind

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunha-ah~" Someone's voice could be vaguely heard from the distance.

Tzuyu remembered that familiar voice clearly in her head. She was taking a small break from training, sitting down at the patch of grass while staring into nothingness, something that she always did unknowingly. Until, someone broke her trance.

Sana's unnie voice?

And whose Eunha?

She turned her head 360 degrees, like an owl towards the spectator's seats. She instinictively turned around. It was the only place which Sana always sat by herself. Where else could she be other than there?

What she saw next, was probably, the most disappointing moment in her life. Yet. A smaller figure with a bob-haircut was hugging Sana. They were all over each other, faces smiling. The Taiwanese girl felt a sharp jab in her heart for the first time in her life, and she couldn't describe what was the painful tug at her heart was as she gripped her right side of the chest. She was confused. Was it Jealousy, Anger, or Disappointment? She couldn't figured out what was the bizzare feeling as the 3 took turns attacking her heart.

Slowly, the pain subsided gradually, as she released her grip. She looked down into her shirt. There were red marks from the aftermath. How hard was this foolish girl squeezing her flesh? Though, the pain still lingered. The poor girl was frowning and couldn't control her facial expressions, her eyes kept twitching, as if tears could fall anytime. 

The two figures sat there chatting happily, oblivious to everything, as they indulge in their own conversation and their own little world. The poor girl couldn't stay and watch the whole situation anymore, she wanted to go back home, her bed, where it was literally the only non-living thing that wouldn't...disappoint her. She stood up and walked away with her head looking down at the floor.

The whole situation was just barbaric and completely incomprehensible for Tzuyu to understand. There was the Dahyun "Incident slash date thingy" and now there's a new heroine that appears? Oh, how was being in love with someone like a playboy, or in this case, you could call "play-girl". Her innocent little heart was swaying like a single palm tree on a stranded island.

She wanted to ask Sana a question.

Are you perhaps a s-s-s...?!

She couldn't. How could she possibly utter that vulgar word infront of her? 

Dahyun unnie,

This so called "Eunha'',

Me,

Who else is next?

...

 

"Hey, what's your problem these days? I'm just offering help because Jeongyeon unnie isn't around!" Dahyun yelled.

A rare sight. Dahyun hardly got angry at anything, she was really patient with all the unnies' bull teasing too. So whoever or whatever pissed her off must have really tested her god-level patience.

"Oh, nothing. I would really appreciate it if you leave me alone to train mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter