Why is Love So Complicated Sometimes?

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzu...yu?" She opened her eyes wide as she uttered her name softly.

She could have swore she felt her heart tingled a little. She couldn't explain the little tingling sensation lingering in her heart. Meanwhile, Eunha was straight up confused on what expression did the older had on her face. Sana immediately recomposed herself when she realised Eunha was staring with her eyebrows pulled together.

"Eunha-ah. I've gotta to take care of something right now. I'll catch you later after school."  She lied, as she patted the younger's head before walking off slowly.

Eunha thought of nothing unusual, as she trotted back to her own class. 

...

What am I doing?

Sana, why are you hiding?

She asked herself.

Sana had no idea why she lied or why she found herself hiding behind a pillar. She lied about having "something" to take care of.. Well, the "something" she was doing now was quietly observing the Hong Kong-Taiwanese couple talkiing to each other with all smiles and slight flirting. 

Sana could feel herself getting a little worked up inside, seeing Tzuyu's being so happy with that dumb guy. She couldn't comprehend why she was feeling a quirky, a little irritated at the sight of them flirting.

I mean, Tzuyu wasn't of anything special or meaningful to her. She was just your...typical hoobae or a accquaintance or a friend to her. She doesn't think about the girl 24/7, like one had a crush on someone would typically do. Alright, okay...maybe sometimes she do. Occassionally, her face pops up in her head sometimes. Sana sulked.

She hasn't felt this way before with all her girlfriends, correction, girl-friends. Tzuyu was just someone whom she met for about what...like 2 months? Or close to that. 

She bit her nails nervously as she stared at the couple. If someone walked past, they could have swear Sana's eye were burning with anger, literally on fire. She was always cool, calm and collected being her normal self but now, she was the exact opposite.

"Here..This is how you shoot." Jackson stood behind Tzuyu, his arms over her's, guiding her on how to correctly shoot.

Tzuyu looked away and smiled sheepishly while she blushed unknowingly to Jackson. They weren't close to the extent of backhugging and there was a small gap between them. Being a gentleman, Jackson wasn't the type to take such a huge step, not until if they were together would he have been more bolder. Tzuyu could feel his body heat from the close body contact, she could also feel her own body flaring up from the hot skinship.

Get your hands off her, you Hong Kong scum...jerk.

Ugh, what's this, some sort of Taiwanese drama?

 

Sana clenched her fist tightly from her sarcastic thoughts and was cursing the poor guy in her mind.

Unaware of all these malicious thoughts that could be felt from a certain pillar near the basketball court, Jackson continued to guide Tzuyu's arms to release and shoot the ball. The ball then went perfeclty into the hoop, to Jackson's surprise.

"Wow, that was...impressive. Good girl~" Jackson complimented her and patted her head, to which Tzuyu shyly smiled.

"No...sunbae. It was thanks to you." She hit Jackson lightly from the compliment.

Well, Chou Tzuyu you're not helping out much, aren't you?

Aren't you forgetting that he helped you, like literally he was the one who shot it into the hoop?

Tch.

Stop flirting.

Tzuyu wasn't exactly acting the way Sana hoped, adding more fuel to the fire by doing the opposite of what she wanted.

She gritted her teeth and started to curse under her breath. She was too engrossed to notice the few students who walked past her chuckling at her funny actions.

What's their relationship?

True. What was the relationship between them? The biggest question of all time. The older girl hated to see the exchange of flirting and giggling between them more by the minute. Part of her wanted to go to them and dragged Tzuyu away, but who was she to her? A friend, nothing more nothing less. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter