Love Hits Like A Truck

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jeongyeon's House]

Nayeon stared hard at the doorbell, almost as if lasers were shooting out from her eyes. She was hesitating to press the little button for five minutes now. If she stood infront any longer, someone might have mistaken her for being a thief, a pretty thief at that.

She didn't know how did she ended up being infront of Jeongyeon's house, but she was pretty sure she followed what her heart wanted her to do, and that was visiting the sick Jeongyeon.

"Seriously, I skipped training just because of Yoo Jeongyeon? Oh great, just great." She mumbled under her breath and she poked at the doorbell.

...

The door opened.

"Nayeonie! It's been so long since you've visited!" A familiar figured hugged the flustered Nayeon.

"Umm...Long time no see, Seungyeon unnie." Nayeon smiled brightly.

"What brings you her- Ahh Jeongyeonie right?" Seungyeon gave a slight smirk to which Nayeon could only hide her embarrassment by continuing smiling widely.

It wasn't the first time Nayeon came over to visit. There were a few special instances when she came over, such as Jeongyeon's birthday or some special gathering. Seungyeon took it upon herself to remember her little sister's friends, and the most memorable person was Nayeon. Because she could tell that Nayeon sort of gave the vibe of a tsundere (someone who acts all tough on the outside but soft as hell inside) towards Jeongyeon, and her only, she figured out she might had a crush on her lil sis.

"Say no more. She's upstairs. Make yourself at home while I go prepare Jeongyeonie's meal." She skipped back into the kitchen happily.

Nayeon scratched her cheeks and smiled awkwardly as carefully took off her shoes and socks and strudded carefully up the stairs. Something about Seungyeon's smirk made her feel weirded out.

...

*Knock Knock*

...

"Come in." A weak voice sounded from inside the room.

The older girl pushed opened the door, to reveal the sick girl lying on her bed with a towel on her head. Loose strands of hair were hanging all around her head, she looks absolutely pale. The poor girl couldn't even opened her eyes properly because she was too darn exhausted.

"Unnie?" Her frail voice trembled.

It was the first time for Nayeon to even experience the weak and vulnerable sight of Jeongyeon, to be honest, it was completely different from the way she was in school. Jeongyeon was chic, charismatic and cool. The 3Cs was what Nayeon like to call the trinity. But now, she was almost as if she was such a cute and sick puppy. Guess being sick forces everyone to be at the lowest state.

She couldn't help but smiled like a mother bird.

...

"It's Nayeon unnie." Nayeon walked carefully to her bed.

"Nayeon unn..*Coughs coughs*..ie?" She coughed hard in the middle of her sentence.

"Just stay still and don't move an inch." Nayeon chided her softly.

Jeongyeon simply nodded and stared at Nayeon's face.

"Unnie... How come you look more...pretty today?" Jeongyeon smiled weakly.

"Pabo..the illness must be getting to your head." Nayeon gently blushed and placed her hand on her forehead.

"Feeling better?" Nayeon flipped her palms around.

Jeongyeon could feel her heart thumping madly. She thought it must have been her fever doing the trick as she shrugged it off and closed her eyes. But what happened next could made her swear that her heart literally was about to burst out from her ribcage. Nayeon carefully carressed the younger's face, wiping off the sweat that was trickling down Jeongyeon's face.

To avoid anymore similar attacks (that might be harmful to her heart), she turned to her side and faced the wall out of emb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter