Machines and Breakdown

Run With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Note: This is the start of MiMo's Arc)

The Track and Field team wasn't all about just running. They needed to enter competitions to prove themselves to the school organisation board. After all, it was one of the major reasons the Track and Field club was closing down. The current club just stay stagnant and when the topic of disbandment was brought up several times, Jihyo always manages to barter for more time.

And the competitions weren't just running a standard 4x100 metres track, the type of competition held was completely different from the norms.

The competition is called "Free & Wild", also known as F&W.

From the competition's name, you would already realise it is very unique.

The club was named "Track and Field Club" was just a covered up name for the "F&W" Club because the school committee board found it embarrassing that JYP School hasn't been winning anything at all. They hence decided to change the name to protect their school's reputation.

Teams were required to run through an unorthodox route which consisted of many obstacles and structures. It could be a park, roads, mountains, buildings anywhere. F&W tests your limits and capabilities to the maximum. It isn't just about Stamina and Athleticism. Flexibility, Parkour, The ability to think fast, anyone who had any of these qualities would already had a advantage in the competition.

This was the reason why the club was so strict on letting people in. It was also one of the reason why there was little people in the club. The club only wanted people that had the raw talent, potential and tenacity. The pamphlet that the club gave out clearly stated what was required of the students.

Momo, however, was different. She was brought in because of her friendship with Jeongyeon and the club really needed the minimum number of people then. She wasn't too bad, nor too good at it either.

...

"Ahhh...so that's how the competition works..." Chaeyoung was enlightened.

They were in the middle of a break and Jihyo was explaining them the rules of F&W.

"You scared?" Jeongyeon teased the maknae.

"I read an article about it somewhere before but I didn't know the rules at first. Now that I know...nope. Doesn't scare me. Hehe." She gave a peace sign.

"What about Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked, a frown appeared on her face.

"I'm ready for anything, besides I read the pamplet carefully unlike someone else..." She glanced at Chaeyoung.

Chayoung pouted and turned away. One thing that Tzuyu was always good at was being a savage. A savage to her bestfriend.

The unnies laughed at the cute smol bean. They were definitely relieved that the maknaes were up for it. Most people were definitely scared of entering the competition. If one had the confidence to join F&W, they must be really confident of their abilities to do well. Well, the trial proved maknaes' true abilities.

...

"Unnies. Where are we heading?" She asked the older members while carefully looking at every step she took down the stairs.

"You'll see." Nayeon said and smug.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at each other with a curious expression on their face. They didn't know where they were being led to. All they knew was they were heading down, judging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter