Everything that I should know before

Is there still hope?

"Daddy! I'm so happy today.. " Jimin look at Jeongsan who smile widely besides him whilst he's driving. "What makes you so happy? " asked Jimin looking at him. "Today, Uncle come over and play with me.. He buy me ice cream! Hehe " Jeongsan grinned. Jimin look at him, bewildered. "Uncle? Which Uncle? " asked Jimin. Curious. "Yes, Uncle.. He's nice.. He's handsome! He take good care of me! I'm happy to be friend with Uncle! " Jeongsan said excitedly. "Son.. I told you.. Don't speak with stranger.. " Jeongsan look at Jimin. "But Daddy.. He's nice! I've been friend with Uncle for three months.. He's really kind..! " Jeongsan kept on compliment the one who he called Uncle. "This won't do.. I need to stop Jeongsan from meeting with this person.. " Jimin mumbling alone. 

"Yerim.. I'll be out early today.. I have something to do.." Yerim nodded before Jimin run towards the elevator after grab his phone and car key. Jimin drove to Jeongsan school. Yes, Jeongsan school. Jimin wanted to know the person that Jeongsan called as Uncle and nonstop compliment him. Jimin park his car a little bit far away from the school. Jimin hide behind a tree and wait for Jeongsan to come out. After 15 minutes, Jeongsan come out of the school and run towards the playground after look at his surrounding. He saw that Jimin was not there. 

"Uncle~~…" Jeongsan called for Jungkook. "Jeongsan-ah~" Jeongsan hug him. "Aigoo.. Are you doing good buddy? " asked Jungkook. Jeongsan nodded. "Uncle.. What should we play today?" Asked Jeongsan, excited. "Uhmm.. I don't want to play today.. Should we talk today? " asked Jungkook. Jeongsan pouting. "Okay.. " Jeongsan seat next to him. "Okay.. May Uncle asked something? " asked Jungkook. "Yes.. " Jeongsan glued his eyes to Jungkook. Jungkook smile at his cuteness. "The other day.. Do you still remember? Your Mommy.. " Jungkook started to talk. "Ahh.. I do remember.. " Jeongsan sigh. "Why is it-- ahh.. You still a little boy, I don't want to burden you.." Jungkook his hair. "Let's play instead.. It's no fun.. " Jungkook suddenly change his mind as he saw Jeongsan salty face. Jeongsan hold his long sleeves. Jungkook stop walking. "Mommy is bad.. " Jungkook refused to look at the little boy that might burst out tears, anytime. "She leave Father and me.. She didn't love Daddy.. I hate her..! " Jeongsan tears fall out. Jungkook kneeling beside him. "She.. She left us alone.. She love other man.. She always go out with other man when Daddy is not home.. I hate her! She take me and meet the man.. She.. Put with the man mouth.. She--" Jungkook hug him. He calm down Jeongsan. "Shushh.. It's okay.. It's okay... I'm here with you.. It's okay.. Don't think about it.. " Jeongsan cry out loud towards Jungkook. "Jeongsan-ah? " Jimin suddenly appear from nowhere. Jungkook looks pathetic. Shocked. 

Jimin POV:

I saw Jeongsan run towards a man. He call him Uncle. I had no idea who is the man until I saw his face facing Jeongsan. It's him! The one who save Jeongsan at the shopping mall from Jung Hwa the other day. I tried to walk closer. Tiptoed. As I eavesdropping, Jeongsan started to talk with the man but weirdly, Jeongsan is crying. Slowly come closer, I heard everything that Jeongsan said. Everything that I should heard when I was too blind. Everything that I should listen carefully when I was too deaf to hear that. I can't help but sighed and felt upset. I felt so mad of myself because I let Jeongsan witness everything that he shouldn't. "Jeongsan-ah? " I called Jeongsan, showing myself to the man who hugged Jeongsan tightly. The man looks shocked. Jeongsan run towards me with tears. "Daddy.. " I hug him tightly. "Son.. I'm sorry.. " my tears slowly falls. I tried hard to hide it from him but I can't. I'm way too regretful. "I'm sorry son.. " Jeongsan wipe away my tears. "No Daddy.. It's not your fault.. It's Mommy's fault..! " I smile at Jeongsan. Weak. I steal glances towards the man who watching us, he's leaving silently but I stop him. "Wait! " he stopped. Froze. "You're the same person that save my son the other day, right? " I asked him even though I know it's him. "Uhmm.. I gotta go now.. I'm--" "busy.. " I continue his words. "I know.. You're pretty busy.. But, I bet that you won't that busy as me.. " I look at him, waiting for his answer. "If you don't mind and if you not that busy.. Would you come and join us? Maybe a cup of coffee or a glass of orange juice? " he looked at me. Unsure. "Uncle.. Please come along.. I want you to know my Daddy.. Please.. Uncle, please.. " Jeongsan begged him. He hold on to his finger. He feels guilty, I can tell just by his face expression. "I'm.. Ughh.. Okay.. " I smile brightly. Jeongsan smile at him. "Thank you.. For agree to come with us.. " I thanked him. "It's okay.. " I smile at him. "Please.. This way. " I lead them to my car before drove away. 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

A/N: hey guys! First of all, I would like to say sorry for late update.. But, I'll update soon! Leave comments and let me know how you felt.. Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥